Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser54984

Running away from the server? Come on....we haven’t even got to WW yet!

The end of LOTR is not the end of the server.. just the end of predictability, what’s going to happen in 55 now? Who will contend SP? Will MP now build wonders? Will Kami and balds turn up the heat on SP? Will the remains of LOTR form into something better? Not to mention the other half of the server! Fun times ahead!

DeletedUser55285

Respect to LoTR, they gave us a good fight, better luck next time...

at least they didnt chickened out like pigs without even a fight...

I completely disagree. Why lie about something you know not to be the truth.
You slander their name more through false praise. LOTR fought the best they could. It was not a good fight, they had no time to organise, pressure from all fronts. They did what they could in the circumstances. but in no way was it a good or fair fight lol.

They are admirable for standing up against merciless amounts of dung thrown at them, and to still have the resolve and faith in their leaders throughout.

Those who ran are despicable, vile. Left their alliance in tatters, ruined their members chances at wonders. Their names to be erased from the history of Byblos. They deserve no credit for anything - nor should they be mentioned if not in ill breathe. - piglets

I feel it is fitting that the co-conspirators of this carnage of legacies, dream are the ones who end up leaving. (shoutout to those who opposed that move).

Don't admire someone because they fall to the ground dead. Admire the reality of it, and then you will be taken seriously, by them and others. -- Their is more release in truth than false lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

I completely disagree. Why lie about something you know not to be the truth.
You slander their name more through false praise. LOTR fought the best they could. It was not a good fight, they had no time to organise, pressure from all fronts. They did what they could in the circumstances. but in no way was it a good or fair fight lol.

They are admirable for standing up against merciless amounts of dung thrown at them, and to still have the resolve and faith in their leaders throughout.

Those who ran are despicable, vile. Left their alliance in tatters, ruined their members chances at wonders. Their names to be erased from the history of Byblos. They deserve no credit for anything - nor should they be mentioned if not in ill breathe. - piglets

I feel it is fitting that the co-conspirators of this carnage of legacies, dream are the ones who end up leaving. (shoutout to those who opposed that move).

Don't admire someone because they fall to the ground dead. Admire the reality of it, and then you will be taken seriously, by them and others. -- Their is more release in truth than false lies.
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55285

I wouldnt word it the way you do it but there is a bit merit in your response.

Btw saying that we denaid players their crowns is total bs and you know it :wg:
I was talking about Lethal_Bacon

referring to the 'running away like piglets' part

What do pigglets have to do with us?

And the deciosion was made by the leadership and it was unanimus.
The ones who stayed are free to do so, there is no poin tin fighting a world coalition though which was part of the reason why we decided to call it quits.

DeletedUser38223

What do pigglets have to do with us?

And the deciosion was made by the leadership and it was unanimus.
The ones who stayed are free to do so, there is no poin tin fighting a world coalition though which was part of the reason why we decided to call it quits.

wasnt a world coalition, basically savage, then kam n mp, whose combined member count equals less then 1 full alliance, if lotr would off been smart and pulled out of 56 and focused on savage things would of played out much different

DeletedUser55285

wasnt a world coalition, basically savage, then kam n mp, whose combined member count equals less then 1 full alliance, if lotr would off been smart and pulled out of 56 and focused on savage things would of played out much different
If im not mistaken...
+ HH + pun-ishers... but i could be wrong.

Wg's fault for picking fights with everyone lol

DeletedUser53186

But I thought they were focused on Savage... isn't that why MP and Kam were taking cities from them so easily???

DeletedUser24285

We will all remember WG - and perhaps that is what he wanted.

DeletedUser1359

RIP LoTR - well fought. We had some good scraps - especially those just after the collapse of Piggies.

I am gonna miss WHG the most. He is a character....

DeletedUser41523

1) Savage Group- LOTR has toppled and they will be the primary benefactor of that. They have some groups like Rebels, Hellfyre, and Booty nipping at their heels in the rim. But that's not going to to offset their advantage for world wonders and at this point I doubt they care about the rim. They'll use the slots to fill in the gaps in their core and avoid any mishaps.

WW Prediction: 5/7 wonders.

2) HH Reborn + Pun-Ishers- From completely Irrelevant to #2 in the world. That's quite a climb. But they got here purely by survival and not by merit of their own and as it is, its not enough to put them on top of the race by themselves.

WW Prediction: 1/7 Wonders.

3) Storm Legion/II- Easily to forget they're here. They're more a benefactor of positioning as opposed to being the greatest thing since sliced bread. But they have some advantages here. Such as their only main threat in the area having limited slots due to numbers and being away from the other main threats. Of course, they also have disadvantages such as bad coring around what i'm guessing are their wonders.

WW Prediction: 0/7 Wonders.

4) HELLAS/*HELLAS*- This group is just lacking the overall activity needed to make a push on its own. Therefore I don't think they'll get very far in the race.

WW Prediction: Merges with somebody.

5) ODIN- The koreans are great fighters and will be a threat for the break through out wonders. But they lack the numbers to win on their own and barring a block and them conquering off all the wonders, they won't win on their own.

WW Prediction: 1/7 Wonders.

6) Masked Profanity- Guessing that they're going after Savage or Kamikaze next.

WW Prediction: Voiding wonders.

7) Hellfyre- A good rim alliance, but can they make the push for wonders?

WW Prediction: Merge with somebody.

8) InsurgentsofByblos- The remnants of what was Grepo's last true MRA. I don't see them merging or being much of a threat to anybody anymore.

WW Prediction: Merges with somebody

9) Savage Troll- I know nothing about this group. :)

10) The Booty Warrior Cult- Now listen, we like you, and we want you. Now we can do this the easy way. Or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yours.

11) Wrath- Decent rim team. But overall merge material. Won't get a wonder on their own.

12) Rebels- Another good rim group.

WW Prediction: Merges with someone.