Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser38652

The last thing that killed this world-
The mast ghosting or disbanding of core alliances after the merges.
JFL and LOTR were keeping the game competitive then they ghosted even though they weren't in danger of actually collapsing. I understand from JFL their most important player left and that turned the tide.

No point playing if you know the enemy will win. When the savage merge happened they had 4 alliances in top 12, they were way ahead of us. For us to even have a chance JFL had to be alive and hold 54.

King Soos

Strategos
my second favourite person just popped up all we need now is WHG and we have the trio of dreams
imagine
WHG, The Rawr and lethal in one alliance god you could not get a better diplomatic trio than that

I'm not salty :wg:
Just annoyed that this merging thing keeps happening.
The new game mode can't get here fast enough.
WW shouldn't be a thing...takes away the fighting and force a all this political and cuddling bs for a crown, from which I understand are multiple versions which is a desperate attempt at keeping the older players around.

I'M NOT SALTY GODAMNIT!

@TyphonousPrime just ignore paw he is salty as he ghosted and won't get a crown but bunch of his friends will who joined savage/hh/puns lol

I agree with his point game is dying and these tactics don't help but these tactics ain't new been used for last few years more and more.
Lol "friends" is a bit of a stretch there and if I cared about the crown I'd stick.around like everyone else since they are being given out like candy :wg:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I'm not salty :wg:
Just annoyed that this merging thing keeps happening.
The new game mode can't get here fast enough.
WW shouldn't be a thing...takes away the fighting and force a all this political and cuddling bs for a crown, from which I understand are multiple versions which is a desperate attempt at keeping the older players around.

I'M NOT SALTY GODAMNIT!

agreed.

DeletedUser10810

my second favourite person just popped up all we need now is WHG and we have the trio of dreams
imagine
WHG, The Rawr and lethal in one alliance god you could not get a better diplomatic trio than that

Oh nice! You know this just proves ur inability to understand a nice strategy which let you make the opponent leaders mad and get into their nerves which force them to do mistakes. Its already proven in past with your favorite Charlie multiple time, isn't it ?

I have done the similar thing in public with MP here. Every single stupid comments that I made here about this group was intentional and with the curated target to play with Miknel, Free and Mirza's head. You might be wondering why I am breaking the surprise or telling this before MP is done here right? Well, I feel that MP is falling way faster than I anticipated and they do deserve a nice clean war before this server ends.

Quite frankly, if I say the truth honestly, without trying to manipulate and make someone intentionally angry here, I have no shame in admitting that I know what individual players on MP is capable of and I do respect each of their gaming skills like I do everyone else's whoever made with us till here. Masked Profanity is a very decent group if I just eliminate the arrogance and ego which was a wrong reflection of them because of their past here. I do know few guys of MP from very long past and I do know what they are capable to do.

@Masked Profanity, guys, I owe you all an public apology after the stunt that I pulled on you all. I thought to do this apology just before this server ends but I am doing this a little pre-mature as my strategy of making u guys mad, which leads you to do mistakes has ran its course and is not required now anymore. I apologies to M1rza, Free, LION and specially Miknel. I do respect Miknel a lot and I know his leadership skills from my friends. You guys should understand that its the reputation of u guys and the fear about what you all can do with a mixture of us moving to your location, forced me to adopt and implement that manipulative strategy here. I wish we should have started this war way before this time to have more proper fun. I wish and hope, as you all are very experience in this game, you should understand the necessity of my behavior & comments before and don't take it personally. Again, I am sorry for what I have talked to few of you guys in my previous posts but it was just a strategy like 100 others. I wish MP all the best and we will have a nice brief straight honest war in the time that is left here still. No more BS or shady strategies from my side.

DeletedUser52220

Assuming this is genuine, thanks. To be fair you'd probably only have to sneeze to mess with Mirza's head.

As far as MP falling goes, I assume this is your feeling largely because of Lion... Lion made a great effort to be able to come play with us, and in his time with MP was a valued team member. I personally was pretty proud of the team player he became in this alliance. That said, for whatever reason he chose to bail rather than suck up the loss of a city or two. That's disappointing for sure, but disappointing stuff happens in this game all the time, no one person will ever be bigger than the alliance, so we move forward, perhaps more streamlined, but hopefully no less of a challenge for you.

King Soos

Strategos
Oh nice! You know this just proves ur inability to understand a nice strategy which let you make the opponent leaders mad and get into their nerves which force them to do mistakes. Its already proven in past with your favorite Charlie multiple time, isn't it ?

I have done the similar thing in public with MP here. Every single stupid comments that I made here about this group was intentional and with the curated target to play with Miknel, Free and Mirza's head. You might be wondering why I am breaking the surprise or telling this before MP is done here right? Well, I feel that MP is falling way faster than I anticipated and they do deserve a nice clean war before this server ends.

Quite frankly, if I say the truth honestly, without trying to manipulate and make someone intentionally angry here, I have no shame in admitting that I know what individual players on MP is capable of and I do respect each of their gaming skills like I do everyone else's whoever made with us till here. Masked Profanity is a very decent group if I just eliminate the arrogance and ego which was a wrong reflection of them because of their past here. I do know few guys of MP from very long past and I do know what they are capable to do.

@Masked Profanity, guys, I owe you all an public apology after the stunt that I pulled on you all. I thought to do this apology just before this server ends but I am doing this a little pre-mature as my strategy of making u guys mad, which leads you to do mistakes has ran its course and is not required now anymore. I apologies to M1rza, Free, LION and specially Miknel. I do respect Miknel a lot and I know his leadership skills from my friends. You guys should understand that its the reputation of u guys and the fear about what you all can do with a mixture of us moving to your location, forced me to adopt and implement that manipulative strategy here. I wish we should have started this war way before this time to have more proper fun. I wish and hope, as you all are very experience in this game, you should understand the necessity of my behavior & comments before and don't take it personally. Again, I am sorry for what I have talked to few of you guys in my previous posts but it was just a strategy like 100 others. I wish MP all the best and we will have a nice brief straight honest war in the time that is left here still. No more BS or shady strategies from my side.

good to know
your full of suprises whats next you join MP or turn out to be WHG?

King Soos

Strategos
No point playing if you know the enemy will win. When the savage merge happened they had 4 alliances in top 12, they were way ahead of us. For us to even have a chance JFL had to be alive and hold 54.

JFL was a dead group, ran by a dead leader on a dead world
never had a chance against some of these greats on this world

DeletedUser41523

Your enemy maybe wouldn't have won if you checked your leader and humbled yourselves rather than trolled while losing to nearly everyone.

DeletedUser48583

As the one doing all the WW sorting in lotr, I personally commend savage for their effort against us was some headaches from savage trying disrupt our plans but all part of the game and I take the fact we lost. , @ticina we fell from our own mistakes mainly + fact everyone was against us around our area but one should always try to win unless an alliance does not do ww and just fights for fun.

I take this game quite serious but end of the day my team lost and I accept that but I am happy that some of my team mates will be getting a crown and a win even after fall of lotr, people joke about WG but he seriously wanted to get a win for his members which some will which is better than none.

DeletedUser54792

Lol "friends" is a bit of a stretch there and if I cared about the crown I'd stick.around like everyone else since they are being given out like candy :wg:
There is no way you would have been rotated for a crown. Your spam routine with James ensured that would never happen. Good players that fought well and acted with respect were accepted in, no hard feelings.

As the one doing all the WW sorting in lotr, I personally commend savage for their effort against us was some headaches from savage trying disrupt our plans but all part of the game and I take the fact we lost. , @ticina we fell from our own mistakes mainly + fact everyone was against us around our area but one should always try to win unless an alliance does not do ww and just fights for fun.

I take this game quite serious but end of the day my team lost and I accept that but I am happy that some of my team mates will be getting a crown and a win even after fall of lotr, people joke about WG but he seriously wanted to get a win for his members which some will which is better than none.
I think you guys were fooled by WG. He knowingly and willingly threw away the crown for his team just because his ego was too big, he then lied about it to anyone that would listen. He wanted LotR to be victors of the world, and he wanted the credit for getting them there. When it became clear that another alliance would get victor and he would not get credit for it, he stabbed friends in the back, lied to the world, and rolled the dice. His gamble failed, and it cost the majority of his team the crown.

As we said, we knew that the only other group seriously preparing for WW's was LotR. Our agreement was simple. We would not seek to disrupt each other, we would stay out of each others way. If LotR got 4/7 first then Parosi would have helped them get 7/7. If Parosi got 4/7 then LotR would help us get 7/7. Either way we would help each other defend our respective WW clusters and work together to break enemy WW's. He LOVED that agreement because Parosi was fighting on every side and had no way to get 4/7 first. As soon as we merged with Savage (which in no way violated any agreement we had with LotR) he knew that we were far more likely to get 4/7 first. His dream of being the triumphant leader that brought his team to victory despite all the odds was in jeopardy, and his ego would not allow that.

He was counting on JFL/ODIN fighting us, Hellas/Legion fighting us, Pigs fighting us, HH/Puns pacting with LotR, and Hellfyre fighting us. Hellas/Legion proved to be completely ineffective, JFL fell apart, ODIN did not wish to continue fighting us, and HH/Puns pacted with us instead of LotR. At that point his plan unraveled and it was too late to go back, so he just kept the lies and propaganda going. After we infiltrated LotR WW core for the second time, and we were consistently taking 3-4 cities a day on the front line he knew that there was no chance he could be the hero in this world, so he left. He may have talked a good game, he might have promised the world, and he could spin a tale that seemed plausible... but in the end he was a con-man.

There is no way you would have been rotated for a crown. Your spam routine with James ensured that would never happen. Good players that fought well and acted with respect were accepted in, no hard feelings.

I think you guys were fooled by WG. He knowingly and willingly threw away the crown for his team just because his ego was too big, he then lied about it to anyone that would listen. He wanted LotR to be victors of the world, and he wanted the credit for getting them there. When it became clear that another alliance would get victor and he would not get credit for it, he stabbed friends in the back, lied to the world, and rolled the dice. His gamble failed, and it cost the majority of his team the crown.

As we said, we knew that the only other group seriously preparing for WW's was LotR. Our agreement was simple. We would not seek to disrupt each other, we would stay out of each others way. If LotR got 4/7 first then Parosi would have helped them get 7/7. If Parosi got 4/7 then LotR would help us get 7/7. Either way we would help each other defend our respective WW clusters and work together to break enemy WW's. He LOVED that agreement because Parosi was fighting on every side and had no way to get 4/7 first. As soon as we merged with Savage (which in no way violated any agreement we had with LotR) he knew that we were far more likely to get 4/7 first. His dream of being the triumphant leader that brought his team to victory despite all the odds was in jeopardy, and his ego would not allow that.

He was counting on JFL/ODIN fighting us, Hellas/Legion fighting us, Pigs fighting us, HH/Puns pacting with LotR, and Hellfyre fighting us. Hellas/Legion proved to be completely ineffective, JFL fell apart, ODIN did not wish to continue fighting us, and HH/Puns pacted with us instead of LotR. At that point his plan unraveled and it was too late to go back, so he just kept the lies and propaganda going. After we infiltrated LotR WW core for the second time, and we were consistently taking 3-4 cities a day on the front line he knew that there was no chance he could be the hero in this world, so he left. He may have talked a good game, he might have promised the world, and he could spin a tale that seemed plausible... but in the end he was a con-man.
Fun fact I was pro leaving this world....WG wanted to keep fighting for #1 in the bp ranking I managed to convince him to throw in the towel.
He did disband the alliance a bit too quickly but it didn't matter.
Still salty about the spam? You guys weren't better btw so kettle calling pot black :wg:
I'd 'rather delete my account with 10k gold on it before even thinking about trying to joining you.....

DeletedUser54792

Fun fact I was pro leaving this world....WG wanted to keep fighting for #1 in the bp ranking I managed to convince him to throw in the towel.
He did disband the alliance a bit too quickly but it didn't matter.
Still salty about the spam? You guys weren't better btw so kettle calling pot black :wg:
I'd 'rather delete my account with 10k gold on it before even thinking about trying to joining you.....
Fun fact, this is not the first world WG talked big and then ghosted in. And #1 in bp while leading your alliance further and further into disarray after single-handedly ruining their chances for the reward you have been promising them for months... not exactly an admirable achievement.

I never spammed anyone at any time, same goes for the vast majority of the Savage Priests. You two targeted a lot of people, for no good reason. And no, I'm not salty, just stating a fact. When considering who to bring into the team and who not to, things like dirty tactics and disrespect were reasons not to do so.

You do seem salty though.

Sure you guys never spammed.....yeah we both know that's bs
Besides I never actually spammed anyone except vrdi for the bants and maybe 1 or 3 other players :wg:
Last time I checked wg didn't ghost.
And I meant #1 in alliance bp we were close second.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Sure you guys never spammed.....yeah we both know that's bs
Besides I never actually spammed anyone except vrdi for the bants and maybe 1 or 3 other players :wg:
Last time I checked wg didn't ghost.
And I meant #1 in alliance bp we were close second.

bruh there is no need to mention that, we already knew they cheated :)