Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser51081

Do we have anymore popcorn moment conversations happening tonight? my carton is at the ready.

DeletedUser44960

KAM is taking Cities off MP and disrupting MP wonder plans
Hmmm when did we loose a city I dont see that in our stats our city looses are still at 0. As for wonders for crying out loud dude I told you like 50 times that we wont build them we are here just for fun and to anger you , and both are working wary well so win for us.

Btw nice one scaring SAVAGE to believe you with your last mess to rawr I only cant understand how the actual work... they believed in that crap knowing that we would rather go out and ghost then join with your poopy persona.

Someone is salty because their op failed lol...if WG would have been using a lot of our support then it would show on the bp ranking and WG wo uldnt be #1in the bp ranking.

And again what opp did we have on whom did we have it ??? I think Im in the wrong alliance atm It seems you have the best inside of what is going on in MP then I do...

And again kid go learn some basic 101 grepo stuff he didnt teach you well how to look at statistics

D

Lol when you need to ask for bp:wg:

We would not do that if some of our enemies (looking at LoTR) didnt play grepo for pussycats

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol the only pussy cats are MP not doing much except from rimming smaller players in 56/46

In lotr we fight other bigger alliance on equal footing....more or less :wg:

Lotr atleast tried to move closer to you what have you done in that matter praying on inactive players and isolated cities smh.

DeletedUser51081

Lol the only pussy cats are MP not doing much except from rimming smaller players in 56/46

In lotr we fight other bigger alliance on equal footing....more or less :wg:

Lotr atleast tried to move closer to you what have you done in that matter praying on inactive players and isolated cities smh.

Did you include LOTR in that equation? was it 3 cities taken from you guys today or have i lost count.

DeletedUser54360

Did that bit of whimsy get The Rawr all energised. ? It is called having a bit of fun and pulling someones bell. I know you are all so far up yourselves in MP that doing something purely for a giggle is an Alien Concept to You.

Now on the subject of PussyCats.

. I like Pussy Cats ..

We have a little Black Cat called Midnight.

We took her from a Canal Boat owner when she was 8 weeks

What a degree of love empathy and general well being she has brought to our home.

DeletedUser38652

Lol did ticina say he was inactive? He knew I was coming but nothing he could have realistically done. So he didn’t.

I turned off my comp alarm for 3 hrs because im pretty much done with the world and was watching my phone popping up over the time, I was expecting multipule sieges when I finally logged in, but the only thing I found was a cs attempt.

The only reason you guys have been able to take cities off me, is because im not willing to defend them.

DeletedUser10810

Btw nice one scaring SAVAGE to believe you with your last mess to rawr I only cant understand how the actual f... they believed in that crap knowing that we would rather go out and ghost then join with your shitty persona.

Umm, I do not believe anything that Aiz/Witch says quite frankly. I know he always try to manipulate stuff, which is a good strategy though. But really, we don't. ;)

DeletedUser54360

Umm, I do not believe anything that Aiz/Witch says quite frankly. I know he always try to manipulate stuff, which is a good strategy though. But really, we don't. ;)
Look I even wrote to freespirit that I was just pulling your chain. ;)

Try just having the one personality going forward. I much prefer the one that is all lovey dovey when you write me.:D

DeletedUser54984

I turned off my comp alarm for 3 hrs because im pretty much done with the world and was watching my phone popping up over the time, I was expecting multipule sieges when I finally logged in, but the only thing I found was a cs attempt.

The only reason you guys have been able to take cities off me, is because im not willing to defend them.

Oh now I understand you killing the first cs and spelling troops and seastorm the second cs attempt was you trying to give your city away!

Why didn’t you say! Now I understand!

Well your aim was succeeded you gave me the city well played!

DeletedUser54360

What does this mean?

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-3_11-37-23.png
    upload_2018-2-3_11-37-23.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 15

DeletedUser54984

What does this mean?

Hey I won’t take away from your achievement! Well done WHG!!

Now just to get the rest of your ally performing huh

On a side note well done to kamikaze members making top three on both lists not bad for an ally that doesn’t even make top 20 ;)

DeletedUser48212

Now on the subject of PussyCats.

. I like Pussy Cats ..

We have a little Black Cat called Midnight.

We took her from a Canal Boat owner when she was 8 weeks

What a degree of love empathy and general well being she has brought to our home.

I dont even know if you are being real or just telling lies.

Nice to see that effy is being such a great friend and helping his mate....or family, obviously high priority i see.
GP2Y1ae.png

DeletedUser55406

Thought you were too busy to play? Why not just hop back into VM if RL was the priority? This is just ridiculous
Command overview (1/1)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Tavern (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 13:43:23)

attack.png
Fogs Friends (EffDeeGee) > Counts Mistake (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 13:44:57)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > New Tomorow (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 13:53:44)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Neolithic (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 13:54:07)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Naamah (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:01:35)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Neverland (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:09:56)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Tryptamine (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:17:53)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Tryptamine (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:18:24)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Nova (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:19:22)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Necromancer (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:24:46)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Not Vrdi's city (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:29:16)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Not Vrdi's city (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:29:22)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Nasir Ris (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:46:34)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Nebuchadnezzar (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:49:40)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Not Nub 4 (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:54:36)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Nightingale (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:58:11)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Not Nub 2 (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 14:58:23)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Newcomer (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 15:05:56)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Nycosura (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 15:06:24)

attack.png
Fogs Friends (EffDeeGee) > Nasir Ris (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 15:15:17)

attack.png
Fogs Friends (EffDeeGee) > Niels Bohr (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 15:28:12)

attack.png
Fogs Friends (EffDeeGee) > Not Nub 4 (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 15:34:05)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Larceny (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 16:40:53)

attack.png
Golds Failure (EffDeeGee) > Loomed (JonFiliokus)
(Arrival today at 16:57:06)

DeletedUser55285

You know.. think before you speak... might help both of you lol.

Might wanna consider what time it might be?

DeletedUser54984

Seems LOTR don’t like a taste of their own medicine surprise surprise all this moaning WHG won’t be happy hahaha