Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser41523

So sad - a world ruined on a single players ego - last time this happened I remember Erik Widgmarch ruined a world and then quit to let others pick over the bones - now WG has committed suicide but before leaving, destroyed the alliance he claimed to be so proud of. These mega-egos are the germs of this game and their total cowardice in destroying what they have built before leaving is utterly childish. I remember young children saying "if I cannot have it, nobody else can either" - and then kicking over their sand castles

I'm more shocked that you didn't see this coming bro.

DeletedUser54984

including some aside to Mtez that nobody understands

Oh come on now... everybody understands the irony of you moaning about WHG while working under Mr.Ego himself is slightly ironic and I’m certain I’m not the only one who thinks so :)

Also you make some accusations yourself (“hiding behind savage”)

[QUOTE="AliOoops., post: 1032646, member: 52220]all while hiding behind the #1 alliance while claiming they 'do things their way'. Yawn.[/QUOTE]

without any substance and I know they have no substance because I know them to be false as you said facts are facts you can say what you want but they won’t change

Firstly if anyone is hiding it is not us did you not look at the map recently it’s kinda geographically impossible for us to “hide” behind savage.

Secondly we severed all ties with SP at the same time of LOTR disbanding, so your comment about hiding behind savage is out of date and untrue.

[QUOTE="AliOoops., post: 1032646, member: 52220]you could just, I don't know, maybe ASK the concerned parties before jumping to assumptions that have no grounding in fact.[/QUOTE]

We are hiding behind nobody we just want to fight and play the game... let’s get on with that!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

Oh no! You mean there are people that think I have an ego!? How will I ever get anyone to play with me again?!

Go back to licking your wounds. Your constant need for attention and some kind of relevancy is just embarrassing.

Fail
X7g7FbzZSxSRyabHV4F-kA.png

DeletedUser54984

ohh no miknel took a city! Wowzer!

Myths are nothing event is on :)

I don’t think you’ll find me licking any wounds kid... you’ll soon see there’s a difference between playing against LOTR and kamikaze!

Now shhh your giving me a migraine already I only just got on an island with you!

P.S. Iv waited a while for this :) Taras is a faint memory but your trechary is still fresh in my mind!

DeletedUser43325

Actually we took two (and two from HF and one from savage - because you know, we actually have the balls and ability fight everyone). But yeah those 3,300 LS sure do look a lot like myths right?

The only difference between kamikazee and LOTR is you cry more.

DeletedUser54984

I’m sure myths are not a problem for you MTEz, as I can’t seem to recall you sending anything to break.

That’s right no live feed no sending... lesson Learnt for those that did :)

And Mik shhhh your boring me :) you won’t catch me crying about anything I’m just a spectator pointing out hypocrisy.

Balls to go against the whole server!
LOL easy to say that when you are not the ally surrounded by all the big teams. Let’s give it more than a day before putting out the victory buntings

DeletedUser54384

Ex LOTR are with savage, seems WCG’s plan to slow down the wws or whatever he had in his mind gone in vain, he gave all the work he has done to them who he was trashtalking these 3-4 months.

DeletedUser41523

A month until WW and Savage vs everyone. Will they make it? :D

DeletedUser52220

Now shhh your giving me a migraine already I only just got on an island with you!

You mean not counting the one you were on earlier on in the world that you handed off at the first opportunity, right?

Edit: this is how fast he ran away last time he FINALLY got on an island with Miknel...

YiqUF4R.jpg

yZ9hyVU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53186

Yeah how dare you put aside your past issues to trade 1 city in the middle of nowhere the day after we formed Kamikaze for 4 cities that could actually help the team... how do you sleep at night @MTEz ?!?!?

ST_ynK79TdmnO-qdNaGIzg.png

DeletedUser52220

Yeah how dare you put aside your past issues to trade 1 city in the middle of nowhere the day after we formed Kamikaze for 4 cities that could actually help the team... how do you sleep at night @MTEz ?!?!?

View attachment 12537

Ya, you got me, he totally posts like someone who 'put aside his past issues', my bad.

DeletedUser53186

Ya, you got me, he totally posts like someone who 'put aside his past issues', my bad.

Where in my post did I say it was permenant.
He put aside his issues to help his team when it was needed. Now that LoTR fell apart and all that is left is to build wonders, which we will have no part in, he can do whatever he wants to.

DeletedUser48212

... Savage probably has more combined players than the rest of the world :rolleyes:
You should think that our 3 alliances go down but we get more people to stock up our numbers from black flag, lotr and whatevers out there. Plus all of our allies all around the world cant forget them.

A month until WW and Savage vs everyone. Will they make it? :D
At the end Savage will win the world but that is still ahead of us a month or such.

Ex LOTR are with savage, seems WCG’s plan to slow down the wws or whatever he had in his mind gone in vain, he gave all the work he has done to them who he was trashtalking these 3-4 months.
But it was such a great plan to show everyone and inno. Who knew that a couple of guys ghosting would not end the world earlier. No one knows exactly what went on in his mind, especially after all those months full of energy and time he had put into this world... and forum posts.