Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser52220

Oh joy, that good old “you aren’t fighting the right people” chestnut. Of course. Two oceans of alliances just let us take their cities, put up no fight, and we suck because we didn’t land in the correct position on the map as per Rawr’s requirements. Where’s the eye rolling smiley guy?

DeletedUser1359

the end is nigh

main-qimg-fa215104abbaabe0b77f68cb40b0d469

DeletedUser44960

I really don't like this stat wars at all. Doesn't make any sense. Quite frankly, if you haven't lost a single city yet, that means you are not in the right war and not yet tested.

Hahahaha stay here after the ww ends we will meet at the half way line
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
Reading this makes me wanna drop my simming game play from the past month or 2 and join in in the "real fight"
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

thewilsh

Phrourach
Hahahaha stay here after the ww ends we will meet at the half way line
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
Reading this makes me wanna drop my simming game play from the past month or 2 and join in in the "real fight"
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

If you have been simming... i am not sure what i have been doing then

DeletedUser43325

I really don't like this stat wars at all. Doesn't make any sense. Quite frankly, if you haven't lost a single city yet, that means you are not in the right war and not yet tested.

Also when you are showing stat went down because someone ghosted, the player who ghosted is ghosted because of the attack pressure from MP. Hence that counts in that as well.

Hopefully this gibberish stat stuff and excuses will stop here soon and a real war will begin. There were a lot of chest thumbing alliances around who never saw a real war yet. Hope they prepare well in coming days.

Someone should really do a Top 12 here and saves us from reading all these.

This is rich. The guy that goes around offering anyone with a pulse who can find the "accept" button a pact or invite is talking about "real wars." Has Savage even taken a city that wasn't an internal or ghost in the last two months?

Lets see its:
Savage 1
Savage 2
Savage 3
Savage 4
Odin
HH Rebron
Punishers

Have I missed anyone?

You don't really have much room to talk about "fighting" or "real wars" when you have quite literally done everything you can do avoid having to fight or engage in a real war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51777

I also wanna say a big goodbye to Corvair... He came, He Talked Trash, Lts'ed up, Spammed, and Ghosted when I landed a CS on him... Few can deny that he has captured the true Kamikaze name.... #1 Fighters of Byblos
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Click if you would like to see the great story of his last few hours with us all.

ENNsQw1.png

4Ch2PPL.png

hvhMxYf.png

43LYhvc.png

3SfGupc.png

tZ1U7DE.png

gCbOkbB.png

bCLRbwd.png

3SfGupc.png

And then the poor soul felt that all was too much
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

qVAH0ru.png

Still left me a few pressies though
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

t42TLeq.png

YbKh9yk.png

Z9X0e2R.png

GDfrsFy.png

R.I.P - You will be dearly missed.

DeletedUser10810

This is rich. The guy that goes around offering anyone with a pulse who can find the "accept" button a pact or invite is talking about "real wars." Has Savage even taken a city that wasn't an internal or ghost in the last two months?

Lets see its:
Savage 1
Savage 2
Savage 3
Savage 4
Odin
HH Rebron
Punishers

Have I missed anyone?

You don't really have much room to talk about "fighting" or "real wars" when you have quite literally done everything you can do avoid having to fight or engage in a real war.

Well sadly this just proves that Masked Profanity doesn't have any idea what is going on around in this world. For the ghosts and inactive, I certainly dont want to involve in a stat fight, but stats are open and anyone can check and make their knowledge proper.

And remember whom you are talking here - this is not some stupid MRA noob alliance whom MP fought so far. You are talking to Savage Priests. If MP think they can continue the same thing with us which they guys did with others, they are just waiting for a big surprise.

MP really need to achieve something real here in EN 102 before doing trash talk or arrogant talks on a world forum and taking 10-20 cities from Savage Priest or us taking those cities from you doesn't qualified anything. Destroy a 'REAL alliance' on One on One war and then you can talk and we will listen silently.

As always prepare well and All the best. In Savage Priests, We always respect our opponents and never do chest thumping or stat wars here, so you will not get that satisfaction this time. However this world owe a nice PnP for the last meaningful war from all of us.

DeletedUser43325

Putting the name in bold doesn't do anything. All you did is change it from an MRA to an MRA in bold. And actually it would be more accurate if you said, "You are talking to SavagePriestKamiOdinHHRebornPunishers".

Weren't you like a week ago saying that MP wont stand a chance against Kamikazee a "real" alliance and the "best fighting alliance in Byblos"? Where'd they go?

What are you gonna do, merge us to death? Stick to internals, it's more your thing. I get why you wouldn't do any chest thumping - there's really nothing to be proud of when you've just merged and pacted your way through the entire server. It is cute though that you need 7+ alliances to even compete.

DeletedUser10810

Putting the name in bold doesn't do anything. All you did is change it from an MRA to an MRA in bold. And actually it would be more accurate if you said, "You are talking to SavagePriestKamiOdinHHRebornPunishers".

Weren't you like a week ago saying that MP wont stand a chance against Kamikazee a "real" alliance and the "best fighting alliance in Byblos"? Where'd they go?

What are you gonna do, merge us to death? Stick to internals, it's more your thing. I get why you wouldn't do any chest thumping - there's really nothing to be proud of when you've just merged and pacted your way through the entire server. It is cute though that you need 7+ alliances to even compete.

Oh dear Miknel. You are seriously Delusional, I have to say you are more delusional than JFL's Charlie or LoTR's Witch in that matter. Poor thing you are.
Do u even know how many alliances we have destroyed and what we actually have done here to reach in this stage? Nah! You are and will be happy in your small rim zone.

You guys are so afraid to even come out from ur specious cluster to have a real fight. You don't deserve to be here my friend. You are in the wrong game. We will soon see how good u r as a leader too. Dont worry, the end of near ;)

Concentrate in your in game rather than pounding in externals like a chest thumping baboon who hardly making a point. The only point anyone can make here is in battlefield. you know I can lose city to you or anyone else in that matter but I will make sure u will lose more and I take actual chances. Have u seen WitchunterGeneral? That guy know his own game irrespective of the bitter truth that he is so irritating. On the other hand, you who is so afraid to even go to the next island without your entire group together.

What are we playing here actually? Are you so afraid to take cities just 2 islands away from the core? Miknel has to scold anyone who take cities far away because that will mess with his precious stat I see? I can understand the problem why u cant come to us, lets see what we can do about that!

My dear Miknel, from when you are playing this game actually once again? Do you even understand what's a strategy game is? Do you know what strategy means? Do you know what diplomacy means? Do you know how to respect a fellow gamer in game properly without calling him a Noob everyday? Do you know there are actual players here in Grepolis, who know this game too other than you and your other V2.0 guys? Do you know what MRA is? I guess not. You are just desperate because you know your arrogance has blinded you so bad that you made the whole server against you.

But you will not learn from this either. You will do chest thumping again and probably kick few of ur own guys and few will quit/ghost and while u quit this server, you will say it took the whole server to kill Masked Profanity. huh! Good excuse tiger!

Just be yourself and see others as ur equal, you will see u will gain more friends and competitors rather than getting enemies here.

And last, you can hang up on the fact that Savage Priest is an MRA but that will just make this more fun and interesting that Miknel's elite alliance got destroyed by an MRA....Ouch! That's going to hurt. From that aspect, if we even manage to get one city from u, that will be the winning crown for us here right? Niceee....

King Soos

Strategos
Oh dear Miknel. You are seriously Delusional, I have to say you are more delusional than JFL's Charlie or LoTR's Witch in that matter. Poor thing you are.
Do u even know how many alliances we have destroyed and what we actually have done here to reach in this stage? Nah! You are and will be happy in your small rim zone.

You guys are so afraid to even come out from ur specious cluster to have a real fight. You don't deserve to be here my friend. You are in the wrong game. We will soon see how good u r as a leader too. Dont worry, the end of near ;)

who have you guys destroyed?