Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser31385

Guys, please do not discuss possible rule breaches and bans on the forum.

King Soos

Strategos
If we are going to point fingers then I blame JFL and simmers :wg:
All the opposition left and what was left joined savage...oh and there is MP I guess...don't know what they are up to.

JFL? we were the only group who even tried doing anything
rimmers did stuff and MP are doing what they can now

Last edited by a moderator:
JFL? we were the only group who even tried doing anything
rimmers did stuff and MP are doing what they can now
Lotr was doing actually pretty well against savage until some of your JFL rejects that stayed around joined us and then decided to go inactive smh.
So yea good job Jfl you done messed it up.
Lotr is clearly innocent...yep....and I guess other alliances did screw up aswel.
But lotr....nope not at all.
Lotr was clearly the best alliance at the time.
We had a strat but due unfortunate circumstances we couldn't do much.
:wg:
Smh JFL

DeletedUser55134

Lotr was doing actually pretty well against savage until some of your JFL rejects that stayed around joined us and then decided to go inactive smh.
Lotr is clearly innocent...yep....and I guess other alliances did screw up aswel.
Smh JFL
You took around 100 cities from savage-priests and 50 of those were Kurb who went amber without telling anybody and me who droped from VM earler than expacted and coulden't play. Your alliance was 0, deal with it.

DeletedUser54792

They can make all the excuses they want. They can blame everything and everyone in the world but themselves. Doesn't change the result. Out played, out performed, and out lasted. So cry those salty tears and point your fingers, make up whatever asinine reason for your loss that you want. You lost. Get over it.

Bad losers are bad players.

DeletedUser55134

Congrats to Savage Priests for gettinh into HoF and the crown that will soon follow, especially to my boys and girls from Parosi Nasilja ;)

You took around 100 cities from savage-priests and 50 of those were Kurb who went amber without telling anybody and me who droped from VM earler than expacted and coulden't play. Your alliance was 0, deal with it.
We took more then 100 cities plus our branches also took cities so you can say we took around 150 cities from savage.
And savage where also such fierce fighters taking inactive players.
I swear like at least 20 takes are from ex JFL members that we had them join us.

They can make all the excuses they want. They can blame everything and everyone in the world but themselves. Doesn't change the result. Out played, out performed, and out lasted. So cry those salty tears and point your fingers, make up whatever asinine reason for your loss that you want. You lost. Get over it.

Bad losers are bad players.
Doesn't change the fact that your alliance couldn't do it on its own and had to "outplay" everyone and effectively kill the world. I swear t jat this keeps happening way too often as of late.
And if I want to see bad players I look at the savage leaders and some of their players :wg:

King Soos

Strategos
Smh JFL
LOL

first of all the only reason WHG stayed was because of JFL disbanding if we hadnt dibanded lotr would have mass ghosted ages before without WHG you guys were nothing
even when JFL were fighting savage and savage were not even focusing on you, you made 0 progress on them after 3 months of fighting them only WHG was in their core
and you wonder why all these players from JFL who joined u guys either ghosted or went IA, after 1 day i was hearing complaints even charlie before quitting said dont join LOTR he even rated savage over you guys

DeletedUser48583

LOL

first of all the only reason WHG stayed was because of JFL disbanding if we hadnt dibanded lotr would have mass ghosted ages before without WHG you guys were nothing
even when JFL were fighting savage and savage were not even focusing on you, you made 0 progress on them after 3 months of fighting them only WHG was in their core
and you wonder why all these players from JFL who joined u guys either ghosted or went IA, after 1 day i was hearing complaints even charlie before quitting said dont join LOTR he even rated savage over you guys
You are so full of poop its just funny. WG was a key figure in the alliance but even mp and savage knew we had some good players and members in leadership such as war, sniper, fog, james etc. Lotr wouldn't of ghosted if you stayed at all, just would of made things easier on us as savage was focusing jfl. Progress was made on the frontlines when savage wasn't focused on lotr and alot of cities taken between both sides aswell, only in dec/jan you saw the decline on our frontlines a major amount facing savage. MP front is a diff story.

Charlie is pathetic who ghosts and leaves his team like that when you have a duty as founder he did the same in rizinia aswell which allowed HF and greg to make some moves, he is a skilled player but doesn't deserve any respect for what he done. Before you reply back about what WG did aswell it was just as bad but at least his team was freed from shackles of constant war on all sides and some members even have a chance to win the world.

King Soos

Strategos
You are so full of poop its just funny. WG was a key figure in the alliance but even mp and savage knew we had some good players and members in leadership such as war, sniper, fog, james etc. Lotr wouldn't of ghosted if you stayed at all, just would of made things easier on us as savage was focusing jfl. Progress was made on the frontlines when savage wasn't focused on lotr and alot of cities taken between both sides aswell, only in dec/jan you saw the decline on our frontlines a major amount facing savage. MP front is a diff story.

Charlie is pathetic who ghosts and leaves his team like that when you have a duty as founder he did the same in rizinia aswell which allowed HF and greg to make some moves, he is a skilled player but doesn't deserve any respect for what he done. Before you reply back about what WG did aswell it was just as bad but at least his team was freed from shackles of constant war on all sides and some members even have a chance to win the world.

the fact u even say what WHG did was disrespectful and pathetic u have to realise the effort he put into this world. Without him u guys would have been in savage from the beginning you may have had some good players but u had no leaders apart from him, as soon as charlie ghosted u guys panicked i remember u and james trying to merge into Hellfyre without JFL's efforts you guys would have made no progress as stated by our efforts u cant win a war with 10 players and you guys barely had 3

DeletedUser48583

the fact u even say what WHG did was disrespectful and pathetic u have to realise the effort he put into this world. Without him u guys would have been in savage from the beginning you may have had some good players but u had no leaders apart from him, as soon as charlie ghosted u guys panicked i remember u and james trying to merge into Hellfyre without JFL's efforts you guys would have made no progress as stated by our efforts u cant win a war with 10 players and you guys barely had 3
I certainly know the effort he put in but he also jumped the gun on disbanding without rest of alliances input. Merge into HF lmao you have no idea what you talking about do you. Working with HF was something we wanted in sense of ww only. Saying no leaders apart from WG is just disrespectful to the team. WG did alot certainly but others like me, shuri, paw, james are just a few who also did things. Don't try and act like you know all our stuff since we did most of talking on discord where you was allowed in for a short time.
You also seem to forget without us you guys would of not been 1st on some of the events and maybe a enemy to worry about from side while dealing with savage.

King Soos

Strategos
I certainly know the effort he put in but he also jumped the gun on disbanding without rest of alliances input. Merge into HF lmao you have no idea what you talking about do you. Working with HF was something we wanted in sense of ww only. Saying no leaders apart from WG is just disrespectful to the team. WG did alot certainly but others like me, shuri, paw, james are just a few who also did things. Don't try and act like you know all our stuff since we did most of talking on discord where you was allowed in for a short time.
You also seem to forget without us you guys would of not been 1st on some of the events and maybe a enemy to worry about from side while dealing with savage.

yes you have named afew guys who sure were good fighters, shuri for sure but none of u leaders. Like in JFL we had afew of those i guess but without charlie we were nothing, when he ghosted and sanj quit we fell apart as for you guys when WHG quit u guys fell apart

DeletedUser48583

yes you have named afew guys who sure were good fighters, shuri for sure but none of u leaders. Like in JFL we had afew of those i guess but without charlie we were nothing, when he ghosted and sanj quit we fell apart as for you guys when WHG quit u guys fell apart
We have board 5 which is 5 people of equal power including wg there and then rest was leaders and councils members, wg was the main public figure of lotr but not all decisions was from him - now did wg get ahead of himself and do things before talking to rest of course he did but we didnt fall apart from wg quitting. It was a decision from board 5 but wg didn't do all of what we said and jumped on disbanding. Falling apart was due to 10 main reasons and that was before disbanding, WG outlined them in a MM to selected members - no idea why not all.

As I said you do not know what you are talking about as a outsider. Only those of board 5 know most then rest of council.
004af5ac68f7961b5fb7f6c82f624176

That's great but you lost to Savage and rage ghosted.
I wouldn't say rage quit but more like accepted the fact that it's over for Lotr.
So I cba wasting more time and sleep on playing.
Edit:
Tbh I called it a couple months before the WW that Lotr won't win the race in fact we wo uldnt have completed a single WW before savage and if we did it wouldnt suprise if it got popped within a week.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54792

All the salt still. LotR was bigger than Savage Priests, so you guys weren't "doing it alone". Do you forget the 5 branches with over 200 players part? And yet were still looking for allies? 1/3 of all the cities taken from us were from 1 player. A player that had most his cities all over Ocean 55 and like a real d-bag decided to just leave without saying a word. You took a lot of cities from Lord Prometey (whom we miss and adore) when his account dropped from VM. He was unable to get on, and was completely inactive. Yet here you are, moaning that we took cities from 'inactives'.

You had simmers all over your alliances. They would ROUTINELY be offline for long periods of time, and clearly did not use alarm. That does not make them inactive, that just shows you how your recruiting policies were bad. You had two guys in your WW cores that were offline for 12 hours every day and never responded to attacks during that period. You had multiple guys that were very active during the week, but almost never responded to attacks on the weekends. You had guys that would just not be online for entire days, the same days every week. These are active players... just not active players any competitive alliance should allow. And several of your players went inactive AFTER we took several cities and LotR failed to break the sieges. Guess watching your city be lost despite 10,000 ls being sent to break the siege was demoralizing for them. So sure, we took a few inactive cities. lol, that completely negates all the damage we did.

JFL had some great players. Those players rarely got the support they needed, and a few of them had some anger issues that could lead to mistakes being made. A few of them had time periods that they were clearly confined to mobile with little time to deal with things in the game, we were able to accurately zero in on those times and exploit rage issues. King Soos is a great supporter, these days he seems incredibly bitter and overly salty, but still a good player. I am not a child, I can freely admit that my opponents were skilled and deserve respect. LotR had several good players that we respected a great deal. Had they had a decent alliance backing them up they could have been dangerous. They didn't though, and here we are.

And you are absolutely right, we have terrible leadership. I mean we would have to in order to successful fight multiple opponents at the same time from the beginning of the world, survive the best efforts of nearly every group in the game to box us in or disrupt us at some point, and win the world. Let alone keep a diverse group of top attackers from all over the globe working together on the same page, preparing for the end game long before and far better than anyone else, and keep internal drama to a minimum. :rolleyes: I should have been more like WG, annoyed most of the world, made enemies with nearly every significant group, back-stabbed friends, and in the end disappoint and let down my alliance by running away from the mess I had made. o_O You're starting to sound like a petulant child, Paw. Why can't you just own your mistakes, appreciate other people's hard work, and have a little grace and dignity?

What am I saying, that is far too much to ask. Bring on your next salty b.s. argument.