Trash Talk Thread ~ EN84 Abdera

DeletedUser49158

They're all afraid of me suddenly on the externals...Winner of Nicaea. Master Attacker. ready for war...

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
be quiet you spamming post count increaser

53d0867ca952f4a8aa5872652393acb8.png

DeletedUser40223

Well I must say that I am perturbed by a thread such as this. The world hasn't even started and people are being encouraged to spout verbal detritus already. Shameful.

What I would like is for someone to start a thread that promotes love and encouragement to our fellow man (and women) phrases such as "Go You" and "Jolly good show" would be much more pleasant and agreeable methinks..

If anyone doesn't agree with my sentiments they can suck ma [word removed].. noobs..

DeletedUser

What I would like is for someone to start a thread that promotes love and encouragement to our fellow man (and women) phrases such as "Go You" and "Jolly good show" would be much more pleasant and agreeable methinks..

Hi Brir. So good to hear from you. We don't say "Jolly Good Show" over here. How about this: May all peace, love, and happiness be yours in the new world. (For about 96 more hours.)

DeletedUser40223

Hi Brir. So good to hear from you. We don't say "Jolly Good Show" over here. How about this: May all peace, love, and happiness be yours in the new world. (For about 96 more hours.)

Hi Clo! Nice to see you here my dear! Yeah, sounds lovely.. For approximately 96 hours.. :p

DeletedUser46838

Brir, you're named after the bireme I sunk back in the B.C.s

Last edited by a moderator: