Trash Talk Thread ~ EN84 Abdera

IRGR8RU

Phrourach
I for one do not hold contempt for EN... They made a decision on how they as a TEAM want to play each and every server they joined. Its up to the rest of us to figure out a way to derail their plan(s). A coalition is great, but you are only as strong as your weakest link.

DeletedUser

Revolt is awful. EN will play their gold digging multi alliance game again and kill Abdera before it starts. They must be stopped. There tactics and Inno's Gold packages are killing this game.

DeletedUser48572

if u think ppl weren't "instantly" golding....u are as clueless as PrettySure/ez.

If anything this levels the field more than anything...

DeletedUser

if u think ppl weren't "instantly" golding....u are as clueless as PrettySure/ez.

If anyone this levels the field more than anything...

Can it . Noob. You know nothing. I agree with The Finn. EN must be stopped. We must bring out the secret weapon. This is a job for.....
Fungus Mungus :D

DeletedUser17088

War Inc. a player so good he started playing before grepolis existed, says so on his profile! fact

'yo look, I've been playing grep for like 8 years,'

DeletedUser31385

Lol. If it was TW I would have believed it, but not Grepolis. We just had the 5 year anniversary last year.

DeletedUser

Praeteek has been saying alot in the abderas shouldnt it be ranga and wildnisa or are they still waging war with mungus on the sinope forums

DeletedUser36743

u mean to try and beat EN.... they've never been beaten yet... just saying

Bellerophon :D Sorry prateek, just had to mention it :D

Even tho its before my time...i think it was the one server EN left...dont think it was beaten

just checked.... Belle started as a world without an endgame (WW) and EN quit there to begin in Myonia.... the WW system was made an option in that world later... so my statement's correct :)

Ranga1

Strategos
Yes technical you are right, but one could also argue you guys couldn't handle the heat we bought down upon you :p but it was a long time ago anyway, no one will ever win that world :D

DeletedUser18039

^Was this back when you still played Grepolis or was it the cast of thousands approach then too?

Ranga1

Strategos
Cast of thousands of course, that's the only way we know how to play isn't it? (We being any player who played in an alliance who had a pact)

DeletedUser18039

It's the way you ruined Sinope. That's enough for me.

And 3 sister alliances pacted with 3 other alliances with their own sister alliances plus NAPS with little bands of simmers and other newbs in order to avoid anything like a hassle is not really the same as "an alliance who had a pact", but the fact that you see it that way probably explains why the cast of thousands approach makes you feel safe.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

And 3 sister alliances pacted with 3 other alliances with their own sister alliances plus NAPS with little bands of simmers and other newbs in order to avoid anything like a hassle is not really the same as "an alliance who had a pact", but the fact that you see it that way probably explains why the cast of thousands approach makes you feel safe.

lol when we had 6 alliance i shared deff room the enemy had 13 lol

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Yes technical you are right, but one could also argue you guys couldn't handle the heat we bought down upon you :p but it was a long time ago anyway, no one will ever win that world :D

all i remember from Belle is , i took a city from Wildnisa haha, worth more than a golden rown ;-)

Ranga1

Strategos

If you dont like it quit! The problem with people like you all you do is whine about your perceived problems instead of trying to solve your perceived problems. If you spent as much time doing that than you did complaining about it you might find a solution to YOUR perceived problem.

By the way, here is a link to sinope forums, you seem to be mentally stuck in that world:

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/forumdisplay.php?467-World-Sinope-%28en81%29