Trash Talk Thread ~ EN84 Abdera

DeletedUser36743

It's the way you ruined Sinope. That's enough for me.

Just my 2 cents....

1) Complain to Inno about this

2) Lump it...put your chin up and carry on

3) Show these naughty boys your Ninja moves and teach them a lesson

Upto you mate, what you decide to do... but should you choose instead to continue whining...may I, on behalf of those of us who have no interest in EN81 affairs, request that you carry on in the EN81 forum.

Many thanx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45115

I dont like the strategy off en but i Have
too say only great leaders can make it work
good luck too everybody
im gonna spamm a litle xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDrir

DeletedUser18039

Just my 2 cents....

1) Complain to Inno about this

2) Lump it...put your chin up and carry on

3) Show these naughty boys your Ninja moves and teach them a lesson

Upto you mate, what you decide to do... but should you choose instead to continue whining...may I, on behalf of those of us who have no interest in EN81 affairs, request that you carry on in the EN81 forum.

Many thanx in advance

You call that moan 2 cents?

Just because you choose to grin and bear it like a good little serf and go "well... that's how it is, eh?" not everyone is so passive... why complain to INNO? It's people who play pulling this cheesy stunt.

Suggest you keep your "cents" to yourself

Ranga1

Strategos
or what will you do manned rake? start complaing about that too? Come on show abdera your ninja skills

DeletedUser

man-rake the easiest solution to your problem is to not join a world en is in problem solved

DeletedUser45115

Rumors that en wants too wipe out spamers :(
no need guys we arent a threat were just here too spam xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser31385

Wow. War Inc: 16k points and 3 cities before BP ends.

DeletedUser31385

I mean, all his new cities are on minor islands! He is obviously a player with great consideration for placing!

Most certainly! The only use I see for those islands is protecting the WW islands. (Which it is way to early to do that) By colonizing 2 cities in bad spots before the end of BP, he is showing he is a novice and a mass gold user. He would be broke on resources if not for the new gold feature. I bet he will make another before his BP ends.

DeletedUser

There are several players who have colonised on rocks and unless relocating its just a d*ck waving contest.

Nobody really cares if you can spend enough money to plant on the closest rock during bp, im sure everybody knows it stunts growth yet two EN players have done it so far.

Noobs with too much money.

DeletedUser50502

Most certainly! The only use I see for those islands is protecting the WW islands. (Which it is way to early to do that) By colonizing 2 cities in bad spots before the end of BP, he is showing he is a novice and a mass gold user. He would be broke on resources if not for the new gold feature. I bet he will make another before his BP ends.
Actually he has years of experience, he played on the beta worlds, and if you had some better observation skills, you would see that his cities are in a triangle formation in order to close in on our enemies inside of it, this way he has players surrounded in a border while the rest of the alliance attacks on the inside of that border. Doesn't sound like a novice to me...

DeletedUser44550

Actually he has 8 years experience, he played on the beta worlds, and if you had some better observation skills, you would see that his cities are in a triangle formation in order to close in on our enemies inside of it, this way he has players surrounded in a border while the rest of the alliance attacks on the inside of that border. Doesn't sound like a novice to me...

kiru8Fa-bell.jpg

Attachments

• kiru8Fa.jpg
    kiru8Fa.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser50502

This is the worst trash talk thread ever xD, I tried to stir it up, but all I got was people correcting me

DeletedUser46838

EN has so many pacts its funny.

I heard that whatsthatalliance'sname....Oh yeah, "repossession Agents" disappeared yesterday