Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser52067

Here's the new coalitions LS count all nice and dead. Sorry I cleared my wall earlier, they tried breaking another siege and lost 10k ls on that as well. 42K ls killed today, not bad.

View attachment 12938

Oh, and they didn't come close to breaking our siege if you were wondering.

View attachment 12939

Coalitions, fun stuff. Thanks for the BP, hand holders. Call in more help next time semper, can't even save your own cities as an alliance with 3 wings, and fighting a group of 18?

View attachment 12940

Do you get off on this stuff before or after you post it in forums? Asking for a friend

DeletedUser36530

Here's the new coalitions LS count all nice and dead. Sorry I cleared my wall earlier, they tried breaking another siege and lost 10k ls on that as well. 42K ls killed today, not bad.

View attachment 12938

Oh, and they didn't come close to breaking our siege if you were wondering.

View attachment 12939

Coalitions, fun stuff. Thanks for the BP, hand holders. Call in more help next time semper, can't even save your own cities as an alliance with 3 wings, and fighting a group of 18?

View attachment 12940
lol boy you need to calm down. "the coalition light ship count" ughhhh you're forgetting only a couple players from TP sent lmao. it's so cute when you act like such a powerful king Charlie, I really just want to know, are you 16 or 17?

DeletedUser55806

28juno3.png

FULL CREDIT @JamboCaz
wheres the thing about me? *sigh*

DeletedUser36530

Lets mix the world up a bit, shall we?
Ok heres the plan: Charlie joins horror. I join DOK, leader of DOK joins semper. top 3 guys of semper join TP, leader of SPDS joins Phantom knights. Leader of GA joins JFL, Swag you join DOK too. Next Navalus joins VG, top three guys from VG join JFL. Top 2 players from TP join PK. sound legit?

DeletedUser45360

Ok heres the plan: Charlie joins horror. I join DOK, leader of DOK joins semper. top 3 guys of semper join TP, leader of SPDS joins Phantom knights. Leader of GA joins JFL, Swag you join DOK too. Next Navalus joins VG, top three guys from VG join JFL. Top 2 players from TP join PK. sound legit?

You sure do like to talk a lot on these externals, don't you? Perhaps if you spent less time on here, you could actually work on your stats in game. 50k BP and having been here since the start of the world? Oh god.

DeletedUser43325

Best not to dwell on it. This forum has a new lease on life now that the children are gone. Grepo-based conversation can now ensue that are not constantly interrupted or derailed by endless screenshots of profanity-laden discord conversations, mom jokes, random "shut ups" or "you cannot speak to me's", etc.. My suggestion would be to take advantage of that

DeletedUser36530

that's because SPDS had morals and seems to be doing perfectly fine without them lol. So happy this comment won't be quoted with a mom joke, i bet a certain person will read oh so mad he can't hurt my feelings, poor litlte guy :(

DeletedUser55806

that's because SPDS had morals and seems to be doing perfectly fine without them lol. So happy this comment won't be quoted with a mom joke, i bet a certain person will read oh so mad he can't hurt my feelings, poor litlte guy :(
whats a mum joke? oh right, im your mum
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
LOL!