Trash Talk Thread

King Soos

Strategos
want to see something funny

Thaitarsus today at 22:47
Well, an attack on us will reveal pretty quick who the others are, and already is I suspect.

However, you may find yourself coming across, Primordial Chaos, Pax Britannica, Vikings rage. All assisted in the background by Semper Fi but at this moment we are not allied to them, they just mentor and occasionally step in when we need help.

Semper fi working with groups in ocean 63 lol

DeletedUser55671

Well, an attack on us will reveal pretty quick who the others are, and already is I suspect.

However, you may find yourself coming across, Primordial Chaos, Pax Britannica, Vikings rage. All assisted in the background by Semper Fi but at this moment we are not allied to them, they just mentor and occasionally step in when we need help.

I am not even surprised by this. This is what Semper FI are ladies and gentleman. The pact with any and everyone

DeletedUser36530

so they're not pacted but Semper is "mentoring them".. so Semper is mentoring new players how to play, and they're going to be ridiculed? So in a game where just about everyone can agree its dying because new players never get the right assistance, and here we have an experienced alliance assisting new players we're going to talk crap? lol. I may be missing something, but that's how i see this.

DeletedUser55850

so they're not pacted but Semper is "mentoring them".. so Semper is mentoring new players how to play, and they're going to be ridiculed? So in a game where just about everyone can agree its dying because new players never get the right assistance, and here we have an experienced alliance assisting new players we're going to talk crap? lol. I may be missing something, but that's how i see this.
Don't try to understand my friend, they are the lowest level of morality and rational thinking. They are desperately to win, they don't know that I recive messages from their players that are full of Charlie's and Semajoe's trash. At some point they will jump ship, but now they are afraid of being spamed. I need to mention that it's not only their new alliance, but Just For Laugh. Make some screens with this top12 because in some days, JFL won't exist anymore and Charlie and Semajoe cancer will be extincted from this server. I hope he will try to fight for his cities like he did in Heliopolis and then begged for help, phatetic Charlie, pathetic.

DeletedUser36530

Gotta love Charlies weekly MM. He should become an English teacher he loves writing so much. wait, never mind. that might require him to get off of grepo for a moment.

DeletedUser34939

Guys try to be serious for a minute here. This isn’t a joke. Drunk people are turning into robots. You can’t just ignore it like climate change and racism and hope it will go away. Do you want robot overlords? Because this is how you get robot overlords. Keep joking grepolis...

DeletedUser53503

so what's up with this Navalus guy? has most cities in the world but 60-70% of them were internals or ghosts hmm
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser52067

Reported, you are not allowed to create a second acc on externals while your main is banned. Get out of here cheater

For the noob part. Made me giggle lmao. It is really hard to tell who is worse. Semper or Charlie

Pretty sure the Lord Escanor account is also Sema lol. Same display picture he uses on discord