Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser45360

Damn. What the hell?

BEEFDISH has gone on VM now. What could be going wrong? They are obviously beating JFL right... like the statistics say right? So why are they all Vming?

SilentWraith
Krytell
BEEFDISH

My bet is MANSHEAD will be next!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Edit: What do you suppose will happen if the entire SPDS roster enters VM before the new world opens? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

Well first off why did you list SW? he was kicked for good reason, because your enemies have dignity, you don't, but he's know longer working against you.
Its almost as if.... You just did it... To make people think... You've accomplished something...?

DeletedUser45360

Well first off why did you list SW? he was kicked for good reason, because your enemies have dignity, you don't, but he's know longer working against you.
Its almost as if.... You just did it... To make people think... You've accomplished something...?
These are all the people who have fallen since we have begun fighting.

DeletedUser45360

Here comes BEEFDISH, who will now say that it wasn't us who made him VM lol
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser45360

Spoiler alert FAKE NEWS.

krytell was back ages ago and me i’m going away and will be back in due time, if your going to bring facts make them correct. get a grip man

Sure you will. What do you suppose the statistic is of people who stay playing a world after they have entered VM once due to inability to handle attacks?

DeletedUser52220

Sure you will. What do you suppose the statistic is of people who stay playing a world after they have entered VM once due to inability to handle attacks?

Newsflash. Nobody playing on this world has family commitments, vacations to take, work functions to attend, or anything of the like. We all only ever hit vm because of jfl spam. That’s a real thing.

AS IF.

DeletedUser45360

Newsflash. Nobody playing on this world has family commitments, vacations to take, work functions to attend, or anything of the like. We all only ever hit vm because of jfl spam. That’s a real thing.

AS IF.
How you doing there?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Things will ramp up in the hours to come

DeletedUser45360

your losing to us something silly like 80-0 but you guys are winning, jeez you are something else
As soon as I get onto an island with you, I predict that I'll make you VM in less than a week.

DeletedUser56023

Sema is too scared to come down our way, as he knows what will happen, another conquest for us added to the list.

DeletedUser45360

I sure hope so because at the moment I’m worried for you. Isn’t spam suppposed to be your forte? Do you even know what you’re doing?!
I shall be messaging your Grepolis timetable for the upcoming week shortly. Stay tuned for that.

DeletedUser56051

As soon as I get onto an island with you, I predict that I'll make you VM in less than a week.

o dont worry mr sleepy ill be coming to your island in the next day or so, were see how things go

and also are you not even gonna try on yet another 2 sieges we have on you lol..
think were gonna take 2 more cities from you in 6 hours time then you have ever taken from us hahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45360

o dont worry mr sleepy ill be coming to your island in the next day or so, were see how things go
Let's speed things up. Why not ask DEWTON to hand off his cities on the island he shares with me? He's already VMed twice and literally begged me to stop attacking him, so I don't think he will have a problem with you taking them!