Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser45360

Thanks
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55889

I mean, if I was replying to that one specific incident, you'd probably know about it.

Sorry Sema, I'm off to go enjoy my coffee, something you probably can't afford to waste your time with. Enjoy with spamming everyone you think is below you, love ya

DeletedUser55714

Well.. this is sad.. I have more ABP than Lady Meri.. the FOUNDER of the Phoenix alliances.. Ugh. You're slipping Lady..

DeletedUser45360

@tetrahydrocarbon420

Hi,

Sorry, things have come up. Unfortunately, this will delay the plans that I had for you.

Please be patient, I will get around you to by next week Wednesday!

DeletedUser45360

Thats what they all say...

By the way I thought your city names "ffs he got my ls , plz stop attacking, I'm crying now, and oh no plz spare me" were both funny and satisfying :)
LOL. That was funny

I wanted to setup an OP on you, but Charlie says 'He is so irrelevant, don't waste your time'
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

DeletedUser55714

Well this is crappy. I finally start getting to the front lines of a current fight - mess with like, 4ish players - annndddddd they disband -_-

Ugh.. borinngggggggggg

DeletedUser45360

lol Sema just stop you on board the biggest sinking ship in grepo.
Who exactly will be sinking our ship?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

This mass coalition that the top alliances are trying to form against us? It says a lot when teams have to work together to beat one team, of 20 or so members.

DeletedUser53503

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

This mass coalition that the top alliances are trying to form against us? It says a lot when teams have to work together to beat one team, of 20 or so members.

People team up against Charlie, not JFL. People team up against spammers. It's not that you are that good, your playstyle is simply toxic and your leader is probably one of the most hated players in this game. Common enemy brings people together.

DeletedUser52220

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

If this were the case, all it would show is how unified the rest of grep is when it comes to how y’all choose to play the game. The rest is just noise.