Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser52220

Playing the blind to it card now are we? Bearing in mind I had a solid 4 hours of 5 min sends from Charlie but a few days ago, I’ll reply seriously to this when you show any evidence whatsoever that I spammed any of jfl ever, or Charlie prior to him coming at me with his nonsense.. as you rightly say you can’t because it never happened so best of luck with that. As for SW, ya I’d like to see those reports also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55714

Somebody say bear!? :cool:

Sema, IF JFL lasts long enough for me to get Core-side.. I will rip you guys apart. Course, you got a whole world against you so I may not get that luxury. I know how Charlie and JFL does things and it's predictable, pathetic, and poor. You should be called the "Pee Pee" squad for being "Poorly Planned" as JFL simply reacts to everything and has ZERO Proactive-ness. Anyways, go back to your irrelevance.

DeletedUser45360

Playing the blind to it card now are we? Bearing in mind I had a solid 4 hours of 5 min sends from Charlie but a few days ago, I’ll reply seriously to this when you show any evidence whatsoever that I spammed any of jfl ever, or Charlie prior to him coming at me with his nonsense.. as you rightly say you can’t because it never happened so best of luck with that. As for SW, ya I’d like to see those reports also.
Reread my post. I understand you may not have spammed us directly, but your teammates spamming is good enough reason for us to begin spamming you

DeletedUser52220

Reread my post. I understand you may not have spammed us directly, but your teammates spamming is good enough reason for us to begin spamming you

I read it. You’re literally just inventing rules as to what is and is not good enough reason to act like a fooktard and go out of your way to attempt to ruin the game of people who don’t choose to play that way. You’re entitled to that opinion I guess but then don’t come here wailing when most everybody else on the world agrees that’s unacceptabubble :)

edit: and just so we are clear, I didn’t miss the fact that no supporting evidence reports or reference to them were forthcoming in your reply.

DeletedUser36530

Sema Sema Sema... look here, quite frankly, nobody cares if the whole world has to team up against you.

We will. We will ALL hold hands until your existence is no longer. And we don't mind doing it. Just be happy TP can't reach you because your only ally is in mass VM...

You guys are cancer, and the world of Kastoria is coming for you. You're already sinking. the only reason you're still here is because you guys eat inactives and ghosts. Eventually there will be no more. Eventually DOK will be eaten.

When this time comes, you will start to sink at a faster and faster rate.

Everyone else may be too ashamed to admit it, but i'll proudly say this world WILL hold hands to defeat you. And at the end of the day you can talk all you want, you'll still have lost.

And after you're gone the hand holding will be done and everyone will probably fight each other, but until then, YES Sema, we will put a nice whole in your boat until you've sunk straight out of Kastoria

King Soos

Strategos
Somebody say bear!? :cool:

Sema, IF JFL lasts long enough for me to get Core-side.. I will rip you guys apart. Course, you got a whole world against you so I may not get that luxury. I know how Charlie and JFL does things and it's predictable, pathetic, and poor. You should be called the "Pee Pee" squad for being "Poorly Planned" as JFL simply reacts to everything and has ZERO Proactive-ness. Anyways, go back to your irrelevance.
you know how JFL and charlie does things?
bare in mind that JFL has only 1 player the same from the previous world you played with us... Have a guess who that one player is...
Charlie

King Soos

Strategos
I've never seen Charlie start a spam war. It has always been other alliances who have picked a spam fight because we seem to have garnered quite a rep for spam. Charlie may have begun spamming you, which you personally didn't do anything to warrant him spamming you, but the actions of your teammates is what has caused this outcome. Before the majority of us became situated in O55, we were receiving reports daily about the big friendly bot user (SilentWraith) spamming our members that were inside your core. So, with this in mind, would you say that it was wrong for Charlie to begin retaliative spamming?
Your wrong

DeletedUser56052

Sema, how much is Charlie paying you to defend him on the externals? You have 5-6 players (all who know him/know of him from past worlds) telling you that he's a well known scumbag and you're still trying to play white knight for him. :confused:

DeletedUser55714

you know how JFL and charlie does things?
bare in mind that JFL has only 1 player the same from the previous world you played with us... Have a guess who that one player is...
Charlie

And Charlie still heads the team right?

Hint: Yes he does.

Which makes everything I just said, true. STILL THE SAME IDIOCIES

Edit:
Let's also not pretend that you aren't part of his crew you loyal puppy dog you. Everyone knows JFL - whether under Charlie's heading or yours - is STILL JFL. Also.. Let us not forget EVERY comment on here about the EXACT SAME strategies used in EN109. It took me all of a day to figure out how to beat JFL in EN109 BEFORE I joined you guys. When I did, I realized it'd be way easier..

Anyways, hush now puppy..

King Soos

Strategos

Edit:
Let's also not pretend that you aren't part of his crew you loyal puppy dog you. Everyone knows JFL - whether under Charlie's heading or yours - is STILL JFL. Also.. Let us not forget EVERY comment on here about the EXACT SAME strategies used in EN109. It took me all of a day to figure out how to beat JFL in EN109 BEFORE I joined you guys. When I did, I realized it'd be way easier..

then show everyone and do so

DeletedUser52220

Edit:

Ummm. I think I get what you’re saying but pretty sure this is en109?

DeletedUser45360

Sema Sema Sema... look here, quite frankly, nobody gives a sh** if the whole world has to team up against you.

We will. We will ALL hold hands until your existence is no longer. And we don't mind doing it. Just be happy TP can't reach you because your only ally is in mass VM...

You guys are cancer, and the world of Kastoria is coming for you. You're already sinking. the only reason you're still here is because you guys eat inactives and ghosts. Eventually there will be no more. Eventually DOK will be eaten.

When this time comes, you will start to sink at a faster and faster rate.

Everyone else may be too ashamed to admit it, but i'll proudly say this world WILL hold hands to defeat you. And at the end of the day you can talk all you want, you'll still have lost.

And after you're gone the hand holding will be done and everyone will probably fight eachother, but until then, YES Sema, we will put a nice whole in your boat until you've sunk straight out of Kastoria

I'm of the opinion that the top alliances on this world are significantly below our level, except for SPDS. They are the only ones really worth fighting (out of the other choices) to test our skills. So, even if you did decide to form one mass coalition it really wouldn't matter. However, if you are serious about eradicating us, then I'd suggest you assist SPDS in anyway possible because they're the team with the highest chance of success against us. For people that struggle to read and will assume by highest chance, that I mean they are similar level to us. No, if the other top teams in this world had a .1% (notice it's .1%, not 1%) chance of beating then SPDS would probably have about a 10% chance of beating us.

To be honest, I just expected a bit more from SPDS.

Phoenix Rising hugging? Yes, I can expect this.
Plague hugging? Yes, definitely can expect this. They even formed a pact with Frosted to fight a small Korean team, although it didn't last very long.
Gorilla Warfare hugging? 100%. They have been the ones that I've noticed on two occasions that have tried orchestrating coalitions against us and they don't give up too!

but SPDS, hugging with these trash just to beat us? Shocked.

DeletedUser45360

Lol Sema *** kissing SPDS for the future when JFL falls apart and he wants in a good alliance, good strategy fam
`You clearly are uniformed about how much I attack them
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser36530

lmaooo oh Sema you're only making your defeat sweeter for everyone else here

DeletedUser55714

then show everyone and do so

Already said I would IF you guys last long enough for me to get core-side. However.. I doubt it. You guys watched me take out 3 alliances by myself in EN107 with ease. You guys will be no different (again, IF you're still around).

Ummm. I think I get what you’re saying but pretty sure this is en109?

Oh boo. It was late lol. You got me. Meant EN107 (heliopolis) haha. Good spot Ali! You win this round my friend! But you got my point too so double win for you. :cool:

DeletedUser36530

I love how sema forgot he had to ally with that Korean alliance to defeat FC lmaooo

King Soos

Strategos
Already said I would IF you guys last long enough for me to get core-side. However.. I doubt it. You guys watched me take out 3 alliances by myself in EN107 with ease. You guys will be no different (again, IF you're still around).

Oh boo. It was late lol. You got me. Meant EN107 (heliopolis) haha. Good spot Ali! You win this round my friend! But you got my point too so double win for you. :cool:
if you guys?
hope your not including me in jfl :(
wouldn't want you fighting me would be hopeless