Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser55872

Shame their Asia tour didn't go so well.

Yeah, real shame.

300px-Shigemitsu-signs-surrender.jpg

DeletedUser55844

Hm PCP, GG for this night, but I have the alarme aha ! I can’t spamming, but the team north spam ! I just sond and rush your OT when we come back

DeletedUser55883

french have gone ghost they dont want to say anything they been getting beat up

DeletedUser55876

lol french come to externals to brag about spamming haha
Getting spam and DDOS threats on discord from their peeps , sad to see them act like 6 year old children. Outplayed every step of the way and this is how they plan to extract their revenge
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Bring on your little temper tantrums frenchies , your underhanded tactics have reduced you to a bunch of exiles. Good luck garnering any sort of respect from anyone on EN.

DeletedUser55855

Getting spam and DDOS threats on discord from their peeps , sad to see them act like 6 year old children. Outplayed every step of the way and this is how they plan to extract their revenge
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Bring on your little temper tantrums frenchies , your underhanded tactics have reduced you to a bunch of exiles. Good luck garnering any sort of respect from anyone on EN.

Semper Fi noobs are DDOS threat away from what you said lol
tho they are actively "spamming" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser55876

Pitiful to see the game come to this , spammers need to get a grip. My prediction is that in 1 month at most they will be ghosted , 3 players on my main island which is 2 of my cities vs 15 of theirs are inactive , I guess anything that attacks back makes them quit.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser53664

Pitiful to see the game come to this , spammers need to get a grip. My prediction is that in 1 month at most they will be ghosted , 3 players on my main island which is 2 of my cities vs 15 of theirs are inactive , I guess anything that attacks back makes them quit.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

lol you guys sound like you are dominating them, whats the conquest count

DeletedUser55766

I do not even understand everything you wrote
but it is the first time I've seen an ally talk so much and do so little. (approx to 0)

-Albilnonno