Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser36530

yikes just saw the jfl conquest list, looks like they had (another) bad day

DeletedUser55714

Ill just go ahead and leave this here.

Firstly, who are you dude? Hiding like Bison was or you going to play the "common knowledge" card too?

Secondly, these are two different conversations, to two different people, about two different things. In which, my post about me joining SPDS is a joke. Way to make yourself look like silly. Looks like we got another person triggered by my posts that they just HAVE to come on here and talk nonsense. #FanClubOnTheRise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55959

count me as a fan then because you sound more foolish with each post

DeletedUser55714

count me as a fan then because you sound more foolish with each post

So who's the more foolish.. me.. or you for following everything I say and responding?

That said, that's fine. I really don't care what you think of me. Everyone whose faced me knows why I don't lose. Maybe you will one day too if you're brave enough to come into the core at some point? Until then, be happy with your other side of the map rim hehe :)

DeletedUser55959

So who's the more foolish.. me.. or you for following everything I say and responding?

That said, that's fine. I really don't care what you think of me. Everyone whose faced me knows why I don't lose. Maybe you will one day too if you're brave enough to come into the core at some point? Until then, be happy with your other side of the map rim hehe :)

um, still you. especially if you have to go scope me out before you respond lol all this everyone knows why i'm awesome and just wait until i am core side blah blah. ok, cannot wait

DeletedUser55714

um, still you. especially if you have to go scope me out before you respond lol all this everyone knows why i'm awesome and just wait until i am core side blah blah. ok, cannot wait

Just seeing who you were in game and where you're at is all. Not sure how that's a crime?

But anyways, already starting my core move in. ;) Got some JFL cities in sight already. hehe

DeletedUser54948

Clearly I was screwing with you Jalmunder. Who's the triggered one again?

DeletedUser55959

Same here, after all it is a trash talk thread. Go get you some jfl buddy. You just talk a bunch of crap and toward some people I like so figured I’d join in

DeletedUser55714

Same here, after all it is a trash talk thread. Go get you some jfl buddy. You just talk a bunch of crap and toward some people I like so figured I’d join in

Oh boo whooo. I trashed talk people you like. You that hurt over it? Notice how I haven't come on here at all and trashed talk anyone specific and yet you and others come on to try and talk your crap and One by one I sit you all down in your places. Just like the US servers. Bunch of people wanna talk crap to me, I shut them down here and in game.

Least I can actually back up what I say AND am making efforts to make sure everyone who thinks they're something gets put in their place. Don't see anyone else doing that. Much less backing it. But hey, in due time friends.. - if you're all still around that is - .. in due time. You'll learn.

DeletedUser55959

Oh boo whooo. I trashed talk people you like. You that hurt over it? Notice how I haven't come on here at all and trashed talk anyone specific and yet you and others come on to try and talk your crap and One by one I sit you all down in your places. Just like the US servers. Bunch of people wanna talk crap to me, I shut them down here and in game.

Least I can actually back up what I say AND am making efforts to make sure everyone who thinks they're something gets put in their place. Don't see anyone else doing that. Much less backing it. But hey, in due time friends.. - if you're all still around that is - .. in due time. You'll learn.

You are literally telling people they are hurt through tears it seems lol. i am in the least bit bothered by you. all i was giving was my reason for even talking. like i said talk all you want, this is a trash talk thread..... to be honest you just seem like a lame person, and you contradict yourself constantly. take a look at even our interaction alone...

like i just poked you and you were blah blah i don't care what you think...blah blah i am getting stronger blah, and then someone else posts and now you are all over me again lololol. sit down my dude, just prove us wrong then. i have no issue with you besides you being all talk so far. just do it and stop writing these long replies to everyone. i remember you even asking soos You sure you're not one of these girls that couldn't get enough of me and I turned them down and ditched them too? You cry like them..... um hate to break it to you but your talking sounds more like the women i have had in my life and let go honestly....a million redirects to get to the point....so what is it you are getting at? i need to check brb

p.s. you haven't sat a single person down from what i see, i think they all have better things to do than entertain you anymore...including myself

.....loading..... long off topic reply.....

DeletedUser55714

But that said, everyone "isn't bothering with me" because I've either shut them up and sat them down in game like I did to Miknel when he cried like a 10 y/o baby when I made a mom joke to him (you guys seriously can't take a joke). Also, you're right though.. Everyone on here is too afraid to even come close to me. You're all on the other end of the map and staying there. It's me that's coming to you guys soon enough. Everyone within my area has already been taken out behind the shed.

So keep entertaining yourself from afar and pretend like you're going to do any good here. I'm STILL growing faster than everyone on this thread. And how much gold are you guys using whereas I'm using none? Much less, how many cities do you all have whereas I barely have 20? Numbers don't lie my man and it's quite clear nobody here would be able to stand up to me at all. But keep pretending like you would. It's okay, I'll let you all live in your delusional fantasy world for a while longer. Just make sure you all stay around long enough for me and don't run away like most do ;)

DeletedUser56052

But that said, everyone "isn't bothering with me" because I've either shut them up and sat them down in game like I did to Miknel when he cried like a 10 y/o baby when I made a mom joke to him (you guys seriously can't take a joke). Also, you're right though.. Everyone on here is too afraid to even come close to me. You're all on the other end of the map and staying there. It's me that's coming to you guys soon enough. Everyone within my area has already been taken out behind the shed.

So keep entertaining yourself from afar and pretend like you're going to do any good here. Hell, I'm STILL growing faster than everyone on this thread. And how much gold are you guys using whereas I'm using none? Much less, how many cities do you all have whereas I barely have 20? Numbers don't lie my man and it's quite clear nobody here would be able to stand up to me at all. But keep pretending like you would. It's okay, I'll let you all live in your delusional fantasy world for a while longer. Just make sure you all stay around long enough for me and don't run away like most do ;)

I have 30 cities! Sorry I've been busy running from wildfires so I didn't have time to chat this past week, but I'll call you out on the numbers game.
You have 20 cities and 75k ABP, 82k total.
I have 30 cities, 295k ABP, 312k total.
Factoring in the city disadvantage, your numbers get a x1.5 boost, equaling 113k ABP and 124k total. The "numbers" say I'm about 2.6 times better than you at the game, by the standards you previously mentioned that you use :p

But you know, I'm living happily in delusional fantasy land so don't mind me, maybe math works different here :)

DeletedUser36530

I have 30 cities! Sorry I've been busy running from wildfires so I didn't have time to chat this past week, but I'll call you out on the numbers game.
Factoring in the city disadvantage, your numbers get a x1.5 boost, equaling 113k ABP and 124k total. The "numbers" say I'm about 2.6 times better than you at the game, by the standards you previously mentioned that you use :p

But you know, I'm living happily in delusional fantasy land so don't mind me, maybe math works different here :)
I feel you on the running from wild fires

DeletedUser55714

Firstly - I hope everything is okay with you, your belongings and your family man. Same for CC. That's never a good time. Many thoughts and prayers to you guys for sure.

Secondly - Good job! I'll admit you got me there on that ONE variable.. I'll give you the win on that. But let's also consider the area in terms of how many allies are around as well. I don't have that many reds or browns around me.. Not saying you do or don't - and don't give away info that'd be critical to your team - but that's also something to consider. However, again. I'll give you that win. Great job :)

DeletedUser55714

As a side note to my post above (sorry for x2 post MODs).. I am serious about this - If we're enemies and we're duking it out and a REAL life situation happens like the wildfire - I will ALWAYS agree to a personal CF so that you have time to recover your life and then get some "making up" time in game. If I take a city or more from that person, depending on a LOT of things though.. - I may hand it back freely since the player wouldn't have been able to honestly defend due to the situation. I am a big fan of fighting respectfully (even if trash talk gets out of hand sometimes - we must remember it's just a game) and I personally don't like knowing/seeing people in REAL bad situations. So anything I can do to help like NOT attacking someone during those times I find important and honestly, a must do. You can't control life, and it's because of that that I view things this way.