Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser45360

@PCP200 Pray that Charlie doesn't give the green light on you guys because the moment he does, it's over for your alliance.
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

DeletedUser55876

@PCP200 Pray that Charlie doesn't give the green light on you guys because the moment he does, it's over for your alliance.
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
Im sure charlie appreciates his new self appointed diplomat. Meaningless threats , get over it. Stop crying over 250 LS.

DeletedUser49993

Semper Fi or... Semper Founding? :rolleyes:

Oh and just forgot. They have a new pact hehe. I mean if you cant take our cities. You just found and trade cities with semis to get into the core. Not even taking them by force. Pathetic gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45360

Im sure charlie appreciates his new self appointed diplomat. Meaningless threats , get over it. Stop crying over 250 LS.

It's not the LS that are the problem you , It's the fact that you people think you can take cities in 54.

DeletedUser55876

It's not the LS that are the problem you moron, It's the fact that you people think you can take cities in 54.
By "you people" are you referring to a single player who tried taking a city , without even a thread or livefeed ? I think you are m , drop the tough guy persona. Its Grepolis , no one is scared of you. Talk about beating a dead horse , your whole argument is based on some sort of invasion of O54. Why are you insisting on this when your founder has already talked to me about it , you are drumming up drama with no reason.

DeletedUser45360

By "you people" are you referring to a single player who tried taking a city , without even a thread or livefeed ? I think you are , drop the tough guy persona. Its Grepolis , no one is scared of you. Talk about beating a dead horse , your whole argument is based on some sort of invasion of O54. Why are you insisting on this when your founder has already talked to me about it , you are drumming up drama with no reason.
A single player that belongs to YOUR alliance. Regardless, if it was 1, 2, 3 or however many players, they still belonged to your alliance. All that I am asking is that you get your players on a tighter leash, understood?

DeletedUser55876

A single player that belongs to YOUR alliance. Regardless, if it was 1, 2, 3 or however many players, they still belonged to your alliance. All that I am asking is that you get your players on a tighter leash, understood? Now F off.
Tight leash ? What are you talking about ??? Have you ever tried founding an alliance ? You need to chill out , this is none of your businesses , stop getting involved in things that do not concern you. Me and YOUR FOUNDER charlie already have sorted this situation out , what is your problem ? You clearly want to be part of your alliances leadership , this is not the way.

DeletedUser45360

Tight leash ? What are you talking about ??? Have you ever tried founding an alliance ? You need to chill out , this is none of your businesses , stop getting involved in things that do not concern you. Me and YOUR FOUNDER charlie already have sorted this situation out , what is your problem ? You clearly want to be part of your alliances leadership , this is not the way.
You also need to teach them that fire ships do not defend a siege

DeletedUser55876

That is common sense , however you never know the circumstances. Someone could have accidentally sent them.

DeletedUser36530

HEY, HEY, HEY! I didn't know fireships don't defend sieges :D:D But then again I don't think I've ever even built a fireship so :cool::p:)

DeletedUser52067

Did Nav pay Hense12 and I am Tired to milk some BP while he ran his x4 tokens? City festivals and OG not making slots fast enough anymore?

DeletedUser14786

I was also trying to figure who he was attacking. Generally when one player has a +150K ABP gain there is a corresponding large DBP gain somewhere but for all I can tell he wasn't attacking any one person.

DeletedUser55750

. Seema your alliance lost, time to disappear. Bye Bye

DeletedUser45360

. Seema your alliance lost, time to disappear. Bye Bye

How dare you have the audacity to speak to me. You are one of the most irrelevant characters inside Frosted Charms.

d9cc2f7f1823962ec2aa5e0c7c803c41.png

You spent three days without attacking anything, you are just a simmer, do not speak to me.

DeletedUser45360

Players like you are the reason Frosted Charms are failing. You do absolutely nothing to help your team. How can you not attack anything for 3 days?!?!?!?