Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser41096

It's an actual shame how much those French players are leeching off of Frosted Charms, if you siege any member of that alliance that isn't French they wont give anything more than at most 50% of their time. What a waste of what I thought would have been a fun fight, the most clear leeching I have ever seen, French using them until they are empty and jump to Semper.

DeletedUser52067

It's an actual shame how much those French players are leeching off of Frosted Charms, if you siege any member of that alliance that isn't French they wont give anything more than at most 50% of their time. What a waste of what I thought would have been a fun fight, the most clear leeching I have ever seen, French using them until they are empty and jump to Semper.

I actually wrote you a nice answer but still blocked :(

DeletedUser55876

Now listen to me you noob. Do you think your team are any good? I literally kicked Bernie from LUW because he was simply not good enough for the team that I was trying to create. Secondly, you guys needed help from us to take a city from Semper, do you really think you are in any position to speak up?
I dont think you are in a position to call Bernie or Mythical a noob , hate to break it to you but if they are considered noobs what are you ?

DeletedUser55701

I dont think you are in a position to call Bernie or Mythical a noob , hate to break it to you but if they are considered noobs what are you ?
Pact members defending each other nice
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser49993

Pact members defending each other nice
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
Well it is quite amusing to hear this from a traitor. Next world maybe show some loyality and character ;)

And no clue why we should be pacted with terror. Id be more concerned about what happened to your pact Addicts... :O

DeletedUser55806

Well it is quite amusing to hear this from a traitor. Next world maybe show some loyality and character ;)

And no clue why we should be pacted with terror. Id be more concerned about what happened to your pact Addicts... :O
whats your ign?

DeletedUser55701

Call me what you want. I dont even care to explain it to you.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser43325

157 v 19 and still couldn't break. I could probably make a PnP about this, seeing thats a thing to do. And hey, at least in the end we would even have wound up taking the city rather than failing. But instead I'll just post this. Thanks terror/horror/pk1/pk2/pk3

cjyq3BZ.png

DeletedUser41096

There you have it, the poodles are running to merge with Frosted Charms ahahaha

DeletedUser55855

?
After we knew we couldnt hold a siege against Semper we started an OP against Frosted Charms and took some cities. Isnt that easy Charlie?

hahahaha who said germans cant be funny... i find this extremely funny... yas.. charms are easy enough to be taken without me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

*Adasko*

Phrourach
157 v 19 and still couldn't break. I could probably make a PnP about this, seeing thats a thing to do. And hey, at least in the end we would even have wound up taking the city rather than failing. But instead I'll just post this. Thanks terror/horror/pk1/pk2/pk3

cjyq3BZ.png
you're hiding again

DeletedUser55850

?
After we knew we couldnt hold a siege against Semper we started an OP against Frosted Charms and took some cities. Isnt that easy Charlie?
That's mean FC is such a weak alliance?
Don't lie Bernie
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Last edited by a moderator: