Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser55766

It is not about complaining It is Just for Laught
Sema is spamming me from 00:00 15/10/2018 to now 09:05 15/10/2018 with 0:10:10 min TT
to now 11:20 15/10/2018
to now 14:47 15/10/2018

He is not a Pokèmon He is Superman.

SUPER-SEMA READY TO SPAM

14409f.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

YY is so desperate they won't stop spamming but they still can't take a city we don't let them take :D:D:p

DeletedUser55967

Hmmm this forum say we should post our insult here......so here it comes....insult....insult.....insult...........done

DeletedUser45360

LUL.

Who has noticed that Phoenix Rising have formed a survival pact with Gorilla Warfare to help them against JFL? Do bear in mind that JFL only have 19 members.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

edit: I think Pinks might jump on this bandwagon aswell

DeletedUser45360

lol all im gonna say sema is that i'd love to have your life, you seem to be easily finding well over 15 hours a day for this game. A luxury I can't afford

Who are you? You are so irrelevant LOL.

I've never even seen you support your team's sieges. Perhaps you know better than to fight us.

chexon

Chiliarch
LUL.

Who has noticed that Phoenix Rising have formed a survival pact with Gorilla Warfare to help them against JFL? Do bear in mind that JFL only have 19 members.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

edit: I think Pinks might jump on this bandwagon aswell
yeap, 19 members in 1 alliance and few more pact alliances :D
its funny how you all keep saying that you are alone, and than wolfpact, dokkaebi and yin and yang share forums with you just for talk, they dont help at all :D
keep it funny ;)

DeletedUser36530

forreal lmao the whole north half of the server will attack a TP siege and complain about working alone :D. Sema, you're not even winning PR. You guys gained a bunch of cities when a player went inactive and since then you guys have been pretty even why are you talking?

DeletedUser45360

forreal lmao the whole north half of the server will attack a TP siege and complain about working alone :D. Sema, you're not even winning PR. You guys gained a bunch of cities when a player went inactive and since then you guys have been pretty even why are you talking?

Even? Clearly, I need to breakdown the statistics for you.

Firstly, the majority of the city losses were cities lost by members who joined us from our merge with Terror/Horror. I could probably count on one hand the number of cities they have taken from OG members. Also, a bunch of cities were taken from me whilst I was unavailable. Yes, a bunch of players went inactive AFTER we OPed them. R.I.P. Poto Rico, Chinchilla, Thunder, etc.

Secondly, it's incredibly hard to conquer their cities when all their front liners hide in vacation mode. It has gotten to the point where we have to promise not to attack them, just to get them out of vacation mode.

I can't believe you would say we are even lol. 40-17 seems even to you? When in actuality it should be 40-5, if you don't count the cities I lost whilst unavailable and the Terror/Horror cities. Poto Rico was inactive? Grepo Hobs was inactive? JamboCaz is inactive?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55889

Well ya know I was in VM for the past month and a half but ye i guess irrelevant.

DeletedUser41096

yeap, 19 members in 1 alliance and few more pact alliances :D
its funny how you all keep saying that you are alone, and than wolfpact, dokkaebi and yin and yang share forums with you just for talk, they dont help at all :D
keep it funny ;)

Only alliance I ever speak to is DOK, I certainly have never helped yin and yang and I don't even know who wolfpact is. But sure, keep throwing us in these mass groups. We have helped DOK for some easy BP, maybe 3-4 times total? I guess that means we are all pacted together and share forums

I won't even get into the fact that War of Kings, Gorrilla, Phoenix rising, Rise of the Phoenix (A group of over 140 players) all actively support each others sieges on JFL. But hey, we have helped the Koreans defend a siege so we are just a big group of huggers I guess. I wonder when the last time they even actually helped us was, since we are throwing them into a war stat.

I don't even know why you are talking about our alliance since we have no fights with you. We took control of the southern 44 corner like we planned to do, and we have done so while fighting 140+ players. But hey, whatever you people say...