Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser56052

It is though? Otherwise I wouldn't have typed it..

Secondly, if you'd read above, you'd see said evidence you're looking for.

Lastly, I said MULTIPLE TIMES that the Power team hasn't arrived yet. So THEY'RE NOT HERE

My goodness you guys need to learn how to read too. Can't even get that down and you want to think you're any good at this game LOL

First off, no it wasn't a real response; it was merely a reaction. You saw his message and chose to make a statement that had no connection to his; a response would imply that you RESPONDED to the claims/questions he put forward.

Secondly, all I see in "evidence" is you testifying for yourself, and raging about the inefficiencies and mistakes of various people without any corroboration for your claims. Take "evidence" like that to a court of law and see how long it takes the judge to die of laughter ;)

Finally, of course it all comes back to my skill at the game, which I don't believe I have ever mentioned or claimed to have :D That seems to be your primary defense, try branching out for a change!

I give your trash talk a 3/5; 1 point for persistence, 1 points for grammar and structure, and 1 out of a possible 3 for relevance :)

DeletedUser41532

I quit ONE world..? Because it was TOO easy. On the SAME world, you got wrecked. So.. Anyways, when you do something worth noting other than being a total fail. Or have something relevant to say, come back.
Can you finally shut up? You can't call a server easy just cuz you were in the *** of the map surrounded by noobs, then you joined JFL, in this thread alone we can find enough evidence what team Charlie runs, you accomplished Nothing, Null, Zero, Nada in Helio and you keep saying it is too easy when there are at least 100 players that can take you to school in that server.
You are the same as Semajoes, a lot of talk that can't be backed up, he spams, you - I don't know what you even do, you are just useless, pointlessly existing to talk ****.
Go back to the US servers and leave us, actualy players play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41532

ive missed you deamon :(
I honestly can't say the same, though I miss farming you for BPs with the slingers you so much grew to love :D JK, but I have to say I am happy for you that you managed to find the way and finally step out of the shadow Charlie had cast upon you. Though being his right-hand man will not be easily forgotten by many. You yourself might not be a bad person and at least while fighting me you have never stepped into the pathethic playstyle your ex-leader preaches, and for that I respect you and any such JFL member from back then.
The current JFL is a joke, sorry to say this to any member reading but too many good player found out the hard way what person C is. 3 sets of players and how many stayed with him, each server new people falling into the trap out of fear of getting spammed etc...
And now someone might be fast to say I am just being hateful cuz Charlie did whatever to me, nah I pitty the guy and all the players who cannot understand what he does and I do hope the actions of Semajoes help you all realize, just cuz his leader at least has the brains not to run his mouth doesn't mean he is any better.

DeletedUser53503

I honestly can't say the same, though I miss farming you for BPs with the slingers you so much grew to love :D JK, but I have to say I am happy for you that you managed to find the way and finally step out of the shadow Charlie had cast upon you. Though being his right-hand man will not be easily forgotten by many. You yourself might not be a bad person and at least while fighting me you have never stepped into the pathethic playstyle your ex-leader preaches, and for that I respect you and any such JFL member from back then.
The current JFL is a joke, sorry to say this to any member reading but too many good player found out the hard way what person C is. 3 sets of players and how many stayed with him, each server new people falling into the trap out of fear of getting spammed etc...
And now someone might be fast to say I am just being hateful cuz Charlie did whatever to me, nah I pitty the guy and all the players who cannot understand what he does and I do hope the actions of Semajoes help you all realize, just cuz his leader at least has the brains not to run his mouth doesn't mean he is any better.

press the enter key once or twice because i'm just not reading that
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

my eyes hurt too much from everything in here atm

DeletedUser21374

This coming from a LEADER who has NO clue what he's doing, Attacks his own players sieges and breaks them because he doesn't read the forums. Did literally nothing but yell at everyone and boots players because he doesn't like them. As for the "booted out of leadership and charmed my way in". Bro, you're garbage. You have no clue what you're doing. Evil was TIRED of you and the other "leaders". Care for me to FWD you the mails between him and I about how he hated you guys because you're all lazy worthless and spineless idiots? You literally just kicked a member because you guys think he's "inactive" yet he actively posts and supported sieges daily. Wolfpack is delusional. Keep in mind, you ALSO demoted another player from leadership and we were both "demoted" because you guys didn't like us calling YOU guys out on your idiocies. You guys never called me out on anything. Simply just argued and argued about how you guys knew what you were doing yet you're losing every fight you take on. Hell, you can't even get the Plague alliances to give you any attention and they're your main enemy!! You guys are MORE of a joke than Miknel is. At least he actually built a decent alliance. Should I also post a screenshot of the mail you sent thanking me for everything I did and helping you learn the game?

oh? no denying the worst point and BP?

DeletedUser55889

oh? no denying the worst point and BP?
Whaaaat? He CLEARLY wasn't trying, he NEVER tries because he is ABOVE all these nubs and alliances, the fact he wasn't trying is sign that the server was full of nubs. It was just so easy for him he decided to sit back and sim, DUH. Smh...

DeletedUser55714

Whaaaat? He CLEARLY wasn't trying, he NEVER tries because he is ABOVE all these nubs and alliances, the fact he wasn't trying is sign that the server was full of nubs. It was just so easy for him he decided to sit back and sim, DUH. Smh...

Sophie, he's referring to this world whereas you're referring to a former one.. But to RESPOND to Fah.. Worst BP and point count? Sure, I'll own it. I'll own that I joined the team within 3 days of me being on the world and was at the bottom of the roster. Before I left, I was in the middle. Fastest growing in both BP and in points. But hey, again, he's delusional and attacks his own team's sieges. So, not much credibility there..

West: I could say the same for you then? You're SO triggered by my posts that you REACTED and said something. Just like everyone else. Put up or shut up and so far, I'm by far he fastest growing player in this entire message thread by ratio of city count to BP (and more specifically, ABP). I'm not afraid to fight anyone here and so far, Sema chickened out. So.. who's next??

Deamon: Want to invite me back to En107 then, wait until I get about 10 or so cities and have a go then? Hell, if you want to be fully fair, bring me to your city count by giving me resources to help me grow quick. We'll duke it out 1v1, and see whose left standing (it won't be you).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45360

Lol. Do you still play this world?

What ever happened to Phoenix Rising? Haven't heard from them in a while.

DeletedUser56052

Sophie, he's referring to this world whereas you're referring to a former one.. But to RESPOND to Fah.. Worst BP and point count? Sure, I'll own it. I'll own that I joined the team within 3 days of me being on the world and was at the bottom of the roster. Before I left, I was in the middle. Fastest growing in both BP and in points. But hey, again, he's delusional and attacks his own team's sieges. So, not much credibility there..

West: I could say the same for you then? You're SO triggered by my posts that you REACTED and said something. Just like everyone else. Put up or shut up and so far, I'm by far he fastest growing player in this entire message thread by ratio of city count to BP (and more specifically, ABP). I'm not afraid to fight anyone here and so far, Sema chickened out. So.. who's next??

Deamon: Want to invite me back to En107 then, wait until I get about 10 or so cities and have a go then? Hell, if you want to be fully fair, bring me to your city count by giving me resources to help me grow quick. We'll duke it out 1v1, and see whose left standing (it won't be you).

I "reacted" because I wanted to get in on the trash talk, I'm in the off season for my sport so I'm feeling a little deprived :D

I'll give it to you that you MIGHT be the fastest growing by ratio of cities/BP, but that's just because you have the lowest number of cities on the thread lol. I gained over 30k ABP today though, so I'm not all that sure about that claim o_O

DeletedUser55714

I "reacted" because I wanted to get in on the trash talk, I'm in the off season for my sport so I'm feeling a little deprived :D

I'll give it to you that you MIGHT be the fastest growing by ratio of cities/BP, but that's just because you have the lowest number of cities on the thread lol. I gained over 30k ABP today though, so I'm not all that sure about that claim o_O

My mannnn!! However, while I'll agree about lowest city count, just give me a little time my friend :)

As for the BP/ABP, again, ratio is per city that I referred to. Much harder so someone like me to get 30K ABP than someone with 80 cities you know? BUT, regardless, the fun continues.

DeletedUser45360

Damn. What the hell?

BEEFDISH has gone on VM now. What could be going wrong? They are obviously beating JFL right... like the statistics say right? So why are they all Vming?

SilentWraith
Krytell
BEEFDISH

My bet is MANSHEAD will be next!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Edit: What do you suppose will happen if the entire SPDS roster enters VM before the new world opens? :eek:

Hey, I'd just like to say that I made a call here that MANSHEAD would be next to VM. Now, he's in VM.

Second call...

Tetra 2.0 will be next to enter VM.

Cya.