Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser36530

im just wondering if spds is going to kick EVERY player we take a city from, the numbers keep increasing...

DeletedUser55714

im just wondering if spds is going to kick EVERY player we take a city from, the numbers keep increasing...

Knowing Bison boy and his philosophy and the Phoenix ding dongs.. probably. Phoenix is known for doing that for sure.

"Oh you lost a city? You're booted". Wonder what happens when the head founder loses one?

DeletedUser55714

What is going on up there?! Way to keep this interesting tho

I will say, not surprising, but not expected already... We all know this is drama related. Notice how "The Doom" or whatever is Meri's team redone with a lot less and no longer aligned. Wonder if Bison boy screwed her over and took all her good players? Wouldn't surprise me on that either..

Oh well..

DeletedUser55959

I will say, not surprising, but not expected already... We all know this is drama related. Notice how "The Doom" or whatever is Meri's team redone with a lot less and no longer aligned. Wonder if Bison boy screwed her over and took all her good players? Wouldn't surprise me on that either..

Oh well..

very good point, hmm interesting

DeletedUser52220

Oh well..

Sorry to disappoint furball but you got this backwards, as usual :)

DeletedUser55714

Sorry to disappoint furball but you got this backwards, as usual :)

So.. Meri is the one who tried to screw people? And Bison boy beat her out?? Care to enlighten Ali??

More like a bunch of cry babies left as they cant handle how the game is played. The good players stayed

Who even are you?????

Anyways, sounds about right for Meri and some of the people.. That said, who is SPDS even fighting? Plague, WOK and JFL??? I mean, I can see Plague being a problem and SOME WOK/JFL people (I'll give Hiberno-Sax credit). But seriously.. If all 3 are a serious problem then idk how they expect to win.

Or is Bison Boy's team nowhere near as up to par as he claims and everyone believes?? (It's probably this one)..

DeletedUser55714

Bring it?

??? *Rolls eyes*

Nobody even knows who you are here dude... Feel free to say hi to me in game so I can "bring it". Unless you want to and are brave enough lol :p

People are 0-2 on "bringing it" to me. Let's see if you're brave enough to get a score hehe

DeletedUser55959

Bear- SOME is fair lol

either way time to grab the popcorn, this should get good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55714

cartoon-bear-3d-movies-clipart__k23415050.jpg

DeletedUser52220

So.. Meri is the one who tried to screw people? And Bison boy beat her out?? Care to enlighten Ali??

Some people didn’t like that we have standards, such as, you know, tricky unreasonable stuff like using the app alarm and not posting a siege four hours after it landed because you were at lunch - standards they agreed to upon joining that then became a problem when they had to actually meet them. Booo us. So they left and joined an alliance with absolutely no standards where they will surely fit in just fine, the same alliance that supported Sema and Charlie when they spammed former players of theirs off the game. Go figure.

I could go on but I’ll probably just be accused of “spin” because, you know, why use actual facts when alternative ones are so much better, especially when MMing people to get them to leave an alliance, right?

That about cover it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55714

Some people didn’t like that we have standards, such as, you know, tricky unreasonable stuff like using the app alarm and not posting a siege four hours after it landed because you were at lunch - standards they agreed to upon joining that then became a problem when they had to actually meet them. Booo us. So they left and joined an alliance with absolutely no standards where they will surely fit in just fine, the same alliance that supported Sema and Charlie when they spammed former players of theirs off the game. Go figure.

I could go on but I’ll probably just be accused of “spin” because, you know, why use actual facts when alternative ones are so much better, especially when MMing people to get them to leave an alliance, right?

That about cover it?

I can dig it :)

Thanks for the enlightenment. Look at that Bison! I'm becoming a fan already! :D

On a more serious note: hahahahahahahahahaha Typical.

DeletedUser55959

That all makes sense, well oh well. We'll just keep doing our part causing some headaches lol