Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser55889

The blind commitment award goes to Spartan from the Doomed, who spends half a day when he's awake in his Indian timezone dirty cat spamming half of SPDS, and later goes offline at the same hour, for 6+ hours, allowing us to clear every single city over and over again.
Unfortunately this blind commitment award isn't tied with the smart award. Honestly? I have no idea why Doomed are pouring so much resources into a guy that's like a can of drama and who is constantly unreliable.

Fail merge award goes to JamboCaz, who lost 12 cities in the past 18 hours, is set to lose more, and his VM already kicked in.
The players that followed you blindly into this pathetic merge are probably disappointed in you. I would be. Do us a favour and ghost, and take your Master (Meri) with you. Your brainwashed team can go as well, but they're more of a pest than a problem. xo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55889

Hold on. It's meme time. Follow along this brilliant conversation. Spartan literally admitted to not giving a single care about being offline for 8 hours a night and losing cities.

TheSpartan19: I'm going to attack you all the time
SPDS Supreme representative: Other than the 8 hours a night where you log off and let us take your cities?
TheSpartan19: YeA sUrE GrAb WhAt YoU cAn

I feel like he's being more useful to us as an enemy than he was as a teammate, talk about coincidence :'>
10/10 ally. I'm still crying internally and overdosing on my anti-depressants seeing him in any other alliance than ours </3
Seriously, I am not making this up. This guy spams half of us all day long, just to log off every night for 6-8 hours where we usually take 3-5 cities off him.
111aa7a418d4c294dafc393662e97eb9.png

King Soos

Strategos
Hold on. It's meme time. Follow along this brilliant conversation. Spartan literally admitted to not giving a single care about being offline for 8 hours a night and losing cities.

TheSpartan19: I'm going to attack you all the time
SPDS Supreme representative: Other than the 8 hours a night where you log off and let us take your cities?
TheSpartan19: YeA sUrE GrAb WhAt YoU cAn

I feel like he's being more useful to us as an enemy than he was as a teammate, talk about coincidence :'>
10/10 ally. I'm still crying internally and overdosing on my anti-depressants seeing him in any other alliance than ours </3
Seriously, I am not making this up. This guy spams half of us all day long, just to log off every night for 6-8 hours where we usually take 3-5 cities off him.
111aa7a418d4c294dafc393662e97eb9.png
what time?

DeletedUser55714

- SPDS
- Plague and TD
- WOK and GW
- and now these guys

just the 4 major parties who could have a say in how the world ends up

LOL at thinking WOK and GW are contenders are all.. Even if you guys do merge. Heck, merge your team with theirs King Soos and you're still not even a contender lol.

But we all know there's really only 2 contenders. Least, those of us that know what's going on. But hey, we know you're a little "out of the loop".

DeletedUser55714

To all you losers who are reading this, I probably now have more ABP than you and I'm going into 3 months on this world.. And you guys have been here how long? Since the start?? pathettiiccccccc

Lol anywaysss

Merry Christmas everyone! Enemies, friends, and fellow trash talkers alike!! I hope you all have a great and wonderful time with family and friends both in game and out of it. :)

DeletedUser55959

To all you losers who are reading this, I probably now have more ABP than you and I'm going into 3 months on this world.. And you guys have been here how long? Since the start?? pathettiiccccccc

Lol anywaysss

Merry Christmas everyone! Enemies, friends, and fellow trash talkers alike!! I hope you all have a great and wonderful time with family and friends both in game and out of it. :)

Nope, not even more than the irrelevant WoK guy.... but enjoy your holiday :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55889

Been pretty moring, WW starts on the 19th of Jan.
Hopping into 113 tomorrow