Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser51175

Goats, TBG and Muppets are 100 players. Not 80. They are also working with BDM and (not confirmed by Will but sorta confirmed by UB leader) Uncle Bob. I admit Sons are hugging but you can not say Goats aren't either. A NAP with FU added to that whilst Sons and Anarcheos do not have any of the sort.

OH sorry my bad haha i am a lost one :)
U mean beatifull day monster not uncle bobs
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Well i told BDM that they can establish them self in the south of 55 and just cruise around so that they can stick together as a group and continue to have funn away from the core , there is not much more going on with them than that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

20 i said it to Don, I've said it to Ebo and now I'll say it to you. Players like you are a dime a dozen. Players such as 20, evilking, 2plus, ebo - although he learned quickly, goldlemur, kelitho, witchhuntergeneral, Kurbads.....forum veterans can name more I have never paid much attention to the externals so those are just off the top of my head. Think you are the best thing since sliced bread when really you're just soggy biscuits. You aren't scary you are just another big mouthed boy who builds himself up for a massive fall and then hits out at others for their failings.
cant believe you threw goldlemur's name up there with those guys...i played with him before he was goldlemur and he was never remotely good

OH sorry my bad haha i am a lost one :)
U mean beatifull day monster not uncle bobs
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Well i told BDM that they can establish them self in the south of 55 and just cruise around so that they can stick together as a group and continue to have funn away from the core , there is not much more going on with them than that :)
A shared def forum is something that did go on a few days ago, just like UB had one with them. That is also a reason I thought you guys were working together but I can not prove that so scratch it all together lol.

DeletedUser56172

cant believe you threw goldlemur's name up there with those guys...i played with him before he was goldlemur and he was never remotely good
I remember he once posted on the externals that the lemur was back playing grep, like he was the second coming! Definitely belongs with the other boastful boys.

DeletedUser30636

I remember he once posted on the externals that the lemur was back playing grep, like he was the second coming! Definitely belongs with the other boastful boys.
some of those boastful boys are actually decent though...gold lemur has been a noob for like 7 years lol

DeletedUser56363

Hey fellas!

I just would like to check in

When I play Grepolis I expect to have strategy and determination mixed into one; however, when I hopped into the world Side all I get is:

A bunch of Wussy, Big Spending, and Annoying top alliances. I mean really! When you join this world, do you people just say "Oh wow I guess I should use some of my money on this game. I guess anything else in this world is not as important as getting Colony Ships!" Sure I can understand MAYBE a FEW dollars here and there, but when I see people saying "Oh maybe just a couple $100 should do me well" - Totally overkill! I am also not only pestered by people with seemingly people who have a lot of money, but I am also annoyed when you have the top alliances acting like a bunch of scared people to shoot the first shot, so instead of fighting each other they thought they should just take out all the small alliances because they want "easy pickings". Way to ruin the game for many people, and I am sure people will respond by saying "Oh, money keeps this game alive" or "Oh you are so small you can't say anything" or "Oh you are just a noob". First off, sure I might be small, but that is what happens when YOUR REAL LIFE has a few struggles. All in all I am just frustrated to see a good world turn into alliances pissing their pants when they think of another big alliance. Good luck winning the world! I honestly have no clue where this can go, but I am sure if some of the alliances could they would want a "tie" in the world where everyone is a winner!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Hey fellas!

I just would like to check in

When I play Grepolis I expect to have strategy and determination mixed into one; however, when I hopped into the world Side all I get is:

A bunch of Wussy, Big Spending, and Annoying top alliances. I mean really! When you join this world, do you people just say "Oh wow I guess I should use some of my money on this game. I guess anything else in this world is not as important as getting Colony Ships!" Sure I can understand MAYBE a FEW dollars here and there, but when I see people saying "Oh maybe just a couple $100 should do me well" - Totally overkill! I am also not only pestered by people with seemingly people who have a lot of money, but I am also annoyed when you have the top alliances acting like a bunch of scared people to shoot the first shot, so instead of fighting each other they thought they should just take out all the small alliances because they want "easy pickings". Way to ruin the game for many people, and I am sure people will respond by saying "Oh, money keeps this game alive" or "Oh you are so small you can't say anything" or "Oh you are just a noob". First off, sure I might be small, but that is what happens when YOUR REAL LIFE has a few struggles. All in all I am just frustrated to see a good world turn into alliances pissing their pants when they think of another big alliance. Good luck winning the world! I honestly have no clue where this can go, but I am sure if some of the alliances could they would want a "tie" in the world where everyone is a winner!
Go back to the wall

DeletedUser56363

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
who does that
Who does that? Well I could list them off for you, but it seems Grepolis have already done that for me...

Look at the top 30 players and there you go! (Except 20Bucks. He is one of the few)

DeletedUser48256

People always think gold is the ticket to the top 30 or even the top 10. It’s not. Time and effort is. If you’re not 10/40 minute farming all day every day then you’re not going to make it to the very top.

Obviously if you’re willing to spend thousands upon thousands of gold then you can make it to the top 10 without much effort but for the most part it’s just click click click.

Oh, and not being afraid to lose troops.. BP = slots = growth. No good having troops sitting in your city when they could be out getting BP.

Annoys me all the people who say “oh you’re top 10, you must spend loads of gold”. lol, I’m a student, money I don’t have but time I do have. Click click click.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
People always think gold is the ticket to the top 30 or even the top 10. It’s not. Time and effort is. If you’re not 10/40 minute farming all day every day then you’re not going to make it to the very top.

Obviously if you’re willing to spend thousands upon thousands of gold then you can make it to the top 10 without much effort but for the most part it’s just click click click.

Oh, and not being afraid to lose troops.. BP = slots = growth. No good having troops sitting in your city when they could be out getting BP.

Annoys me all the people who say “oh you’re top 10, you must spend loads of gold”. lol, I’m a student, money I don’t have but time I do have. Click click click.
Your top 10?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser56389

if gold is how u got into the top 30 then well done but i doubt youll be up there for very long lol still need time n skill to even touch top 50 nvm top 30

D.Dall

Phrourach
Who does that? Well I could list them off for you, but it seems Grepolis have already done that for me...

Look at the top 30 players and there you go! (Except 20Bucks. He is one of the few)

Sorry! but i don't use gold on either buildings, ships or troops so must disappoint you, time, time, time and clicks, clicks, clicks and participation in fights whether it is defensive or offensive it requires to be at the top.