Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48256

Your top 10?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

You were in Leon:rolleyes:

And give me a few months lolol, we need to see if I survive coming back first :D

DeletedUser55183

I've been top ten with very mild gold usage and not farmed like I have no life.

For people that complain about gold they don't seem to realize that others convert money into time savings and actively play grepo because gold affords them that ability. You can be a college student farming at 5 minute intervals or an attorney dropping $500 a month for a similar effect. Each chooses how to allocate their resources.

When mother Russia takes this place over all you snowflakes will get what you want. Until then cry cry cry.

20bucks... dude... you are a golder so stop the lying.

DeletedUser56363

I call that a load of crow..
Well unfortunately for it doesn't matter what you call it because what it is and what you should be calling it is facts.
think we can all agree takes alot of time and effort to get in the top 30 not just gold lol @NoCrow96
Your right it isnt just gold. It is Gold AND backing behind an alliance that wussies out of fighting
People always think gold is the ticket to the top 30 or even the top 10. It’s not. Time and effort is. If you’re not 10/40 minute farming all day every day then you’re not going to make it to the very top.

Obviously if you’re willing to spend thousands upon thousands of gold then you can make it to the top 10 without much effort but for the most part it’s just click click click.

Oh, and not being afraid to lose troops.. BP = slots = growth. No good having troops sitting in your city when they could be out getting BP.

Annoys me all the people who say “oh you’re top 10, you must spend loads of gold”. lol, I’m a student, money I don’t have but time I do have. Click click click.
If you think it is just farming villages then you should keep schooling and then I should be in the top 10 by that logic. Speaking of schooling if you "have time" then how about you get back on the world? Gets on the world, click click clicks then clicks into hiding. How truly astonishing.
if gold is how u got into the top 30 then well done but i doubt youll be up there for very long lol still need time n skill to even touch top 50 nvm top 30
If you really think you got in the top 30 by not golding then you should try opening your eyes. Lonestar for example LOVES his gold... and oh wait HE IS THE TOP PLAYER IN THE WORLD! Would you look at that.
Im nr 1 with about 15k gold spent and I have NEVER bought any of that I just do not have anything better to do
I know 20Bucks. That is why I said you are one of the few :)
Sorry! but i don't use gold on either buildings, ships or troops so must disappoint you, time, time, time and clicks, clicks, clicks and participation in fights whether it is defensive or offensive it requires to be at the top.
Congrats! So instead of gold (again one of the few) you decide to spend your entire life on this game! HOW MUCH BETTER!
As annoying as it can be, nobody has the right to tell anybody how to spend their money. That's how I see it :)
I am not telling people how to spend their money, I just find it annoying when people decide to spend all their money on a game then claim themselves so good by attacking people who decide to play for strategy not money.
I've been top ten with very mild gold usage and not farmed like I have no life.

For people that complain about gold they don't seem to realize that others convert money into time savings and actively play grepo because gold affords them that ability. You can be a college student farming at 5 minute intervals or an attorney dropping $500 a month for a similar effect. Each chooses how to allocate their resources.

When mother Russia takes this place over all you snowflakes will get what you want. Until then cry cry cry.

20bucks... dude... you are a golder so stop the lying.
I am utterly speechless. So you are saying you have two choices to play this game, either get a job and use your paycheck on this game, or.... waste your life away in school on this game? Hmmm not options that I thought people did.... OH WAIT!

Also this is a little note. I am sure there are SOME people who do not use Gold. Congrats, but then you spend you entire life on this game contending with the people who do spend their paychecks on this game. Also if there was a world that was no gold, just raw skill that would be way more enjoyable. It would show who is really the best at the game! (or who has this game as their life)

DeletedUser48256

If you think it is just farming villages then you should keep schooling and then I should be in the top 10 by that logic. Speaking of schooling if you "have time" then how about you get back on the world? Gets on the world, click click clicks then clicks into hiding. How truly astonishing.

I don’t think, I know haha. Been in the top 5 enough worlds to know how you get there.

No, it’s not JUST farming, it’s about getting BP, so if you’re not aggressive enough then you’re probably not going to get to top 10.

And what alliance you’re in is also a factor; the stronger your alliance the easier it is to thrive. It is a team game after all.

I have exams for another two weeks. Yes, you can skive studying and play Grepo all day throughout the year but that just means you have to study harder at exam time, hence VM.

And, you can ask anyone, I entered VM before Confetti got lit up by Anarch. I did not run away and I’m not hiding, so stop making stuff up without knowing the facts :)

DeletedUser56081

Well unfortunately for it doesn't matter what you call it because what it is and what you should be calling it is facts.

Your right it isnt just gold. It is Gold AND backing behind an alliance that wussies out of fighting

If you really think you got in the top 30 by not golding then you should try opening your eyes. Lonestar for example LOVES his gold... and oh wait HE IS THE TOP PLAYER IN THE WORLD! Would you look at that.

I know 20Bucks. That is why I said you are one of the few :)

Congrats! So instead of gold (again one of the few) you decide to spend your entire life on this game! HOW MUCH BETTER!

I am not telling people how to spend their money, I just find it annoying when people decide to spend all their money on a game then claim themselves so good by attacking people who decide to play for strategy not money.

I am utterly speechless. So you are saying you have two choices to play this game, either get a job and use your paycheck on this game, or.... waste your life away in school on this game? Hmmm not options that I thought people did.... OH WAIT!

Also this is a little note. I am sure there are SOME people who do not use Gold. Congrats, but then you spend you entire life on this game contending with the people who do spend their paychecks on this game. Also if there was a world that was no gold, just raw skill that would be way more enjoyable. It would show who is really the best at the game! (or who has this game as their life)[/QUOTE

smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser56363

@NoCrow96 its not our fault u suck at the game lol man up n shut up lol:p
Its cute to say someone sucks when you run to The Sabs and hide behind them while they do the work for you. Sure I might not have many cities, but if you read and pay attention you would know why. This is not my first rodeo buddy so how about you realize that just because your in a good alliance that does not make you good. So shut up n cry

DeletedUser56389

Its cute to say someone sucks when you run to The Sabs and hide behind them while they do the work for you. Sure I might not have many cities, but if you read and pay attention you would know why. This is not my first rodeo buddy so how about you realize that just because your in a good alliance that does not make you good. So shut up n cry
hahah i went down from 22 citys to 3 citys in 1 night and i didnt even complain as much as you, im grateful the sabs took me in nice and cosy over here hehe :) sent out 4 cs s last night got 3 citys all by myself haha, yous are just mad yous are getting ur butt kicked how many of your players have gave up already :eek::p your like 24 23 n ur moaning cmon man wise up?

DeletedUser56371

hahah i went down from 22 citys to 3 citys in 1 night and i didnt even complain as much as you, im grateful the sabs took me in nice and cosy over here hehe :) sent out 4 cs s last night got 3 citys all by myself haha, yous are just mad yous are getting ur butt kicked how many of your players have gave up already :eek::p your like 24 23 n ur moaning cmon man wise up?

Wow Ebo, you can hide behind Erik and nassk while they do all your dirty work. Congrats! If I had gotten pulled into an alliance like that I would have double the cities that you do. Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to drop in with 40 of my rich friends so I've never been able to actually have a fair fight. And yay, you got taken in later. Good for you, reaping the benefits without even having the connections. Wish I could say the same.

This game has become so fucking dumb since I played 6 years ago. Spending hundreds of pounds/euros/dollars on a game is fucking absurd, and nobody used to do this back then. People in this "trash talk" thread throw figures like that around like it's nothing. Unbelievable. I wish I even had a few hundred bills I could drop on ANYTHING. Once the golders get momentum it's impossible to stop them, because they just build more offensive nukes while you have to keep building defense to survive. I've been defending cities for a month and a half, I've got 66 CS on my wall with 13 new ones in two days and 34 since 5 days ago when Anarchaos and Saboteurs decided that they were pussies and didn't want to fight each other, and would rather gang up on some people 5% of their size. That takes no skill.

DeletedUser56389

lol no offence but your not as half as good as me at this game and ive only started :rolleyes:erik and nask havnt help me take 1 city since ive joined nor has anyone tbh :) erik brought me in becuz i was 22 in fighter and 30 in defender lol 25 in fighter r something lol, your 80 in fighter atm so i doubt youd have taken double the citys i have taken lol your 175 in attacker hahaha smells like someone has been taking IT,s more than anything, you sniped a few cs,s lol good for you but how many citys has your allaince lost in the last 48+ hours ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Everyone blaming gold im top 20 attacker and only money i spent was when world opened. Bought the 80 dollar package once.. thata it.

The new market system balances it out a bit for those vigilant to watch it.. ive earned more than 15k gold off that alone.

Am i using gold.. sometimes here and there. Am i buying it? Only with in game resources and my time. That too much for you? Than your not a grep player.. oh well.

Plenty of ppl spend a lotta money sure. But they also trade their gold and i get to use it.. all it costs is me doinf 10/40 min demands all day and watchinf the marketplace. One day i got close to 8k gold from it.

Just learn the game guys. You can build nukes within 2-3 days no gold using heroes / buffs and spells.. having gold on the side is just an edge. 3/4 of my ABP is just from building nukes up and killin em constantly .. i realistically only attribute 25 percent of it from gold usage

DeletedUser56389

call of the ocean and pop growth is all u need to build ur nukes, the more citys u have the more res u can throw from one city to another lol gold dosnt really help anything other than finishing the times etc so peoples saying people gold to get to #1 etc are just talking absolute horse droppings, gold is only a plus when they bring events out and if u dont have the wallet to gold the event thats ur problem no one elses lol

DeletedUser56371

call of the ocean and pop growth is all u need to build ur nukes, the more citys u have the more res u can throw from one city to another lol gold dosnt really help anything other than finishing the times etc so peoples saying people gold to get to #1 etc are just talking absolute horse droppings, gold is only a plus when they bring events out and if u dont have the wallet to gold the event thats ur problem no one elses lol

how do you think you get loads of cities?

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
Some people in my team have only bought gold for advisors/ don't spend money at all.

Yet those same people are still in the top 100 at the end of the server and rack up a lot of BP.

Just saying.