Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56389

Hmmmmmm

U iz da 1 who talks lyk a 10 yr old blud.

And please please PLEASE shut up about how you went for 3 to 23 cities or whatever, nobody cares. It doesn’t make you look good. You’re still going to get rolled over by a “good” player when people get sick of your dribble :) at first it was entertaining, now it’s cringe.

How’s that for trash talk :p

inb4 reply containing the words “hiding” and “VM”
Yes mate ok, no time to play the game plenty of time to sit and read the forums day and night lol, don’t even wanna continue talking to yous

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Yes mate ok, no time to play the game plenty of time to sit and read the forums day and night lol, don’t even wanna continue talking to yous 2 bum boys complete benders

@silver witch clean up on aisle 4 please. This kid’s language is atrocious:eek:

DeletedUser51175

@silver witch clean up on aisle 4 please. This kid’s language is atrocious:eek:

Cornetto if u need a home i got a nice location sett up for you :)
Bestifull sea side views and close to somone u might wanna be close 2 ;)

While also in a gated community the property offers 4 bedrooms 1 baracks a large wall and plenty of mercenarys so that any philantropic warlord can have some funn :)

Send me a pm and i will direct your moving van to the property :)

DeletedUser55892

While also in a gated community the property offers 4 bedrooms 1 baracks a large wall and plenty of mercenarys so that any philantropic warlord can have some funn :)

:eek:

DeletedUser56389

didnt think yous took dirt in from the street

DeletedUser48256

didnt think yous took dirt in from the street

I may talk smack on the forums a bit, and I may be a pain to some leaders if I don’t agree with certain things (leontini lolol), but at least I can back it up on the battlefield. Whereas you my friend... let’s see how good you really are when things get messy :rolleyes:

For a new player you sure do talk a lot of smack, let’s see if you can walk the walk as well as you talk the talk xox

DeletedUser52308

My man Ebo is currently under the Throne of The Legendary Erik, wich means NOBODY can touch him except The Legend Himself!
So don't try to threaten Ebo with "Rimming" him as that's no option, that option is only open to the Legend Erik.

DeletedUser56389

I may talk smack on the forums a bit, and I may be a pain in the *** to some leaders if I don’t agree with certain things (leontini lolol), but at least I can back it up on the battlefield. Whereas you my friend... let’s see how good you really are when things get messy :rolleyes:

For a new player you sure do talk a lot of smack, let’s see if you can walk the walk as well as you talk the talk xox
lol ok

DeletedUser56389

My man Ebo is currently under the Throne of The Legendary Erik, wich means NOBODY can touch him except The Legend Himself!
So don't try to threaten Ebo with "Rimming" him as that's no option, that option is only open to the Legend Erik.
haw haw
they don't. and thats why you will never be able to join them.
lol cracker mate

DeletedUser56389

This is the guy who's in the trash talk thread for the sake of being in the trash talk thread.....
another smasher, yous are all so far up each others back ends its unbelievable, my names being mentioned no one mentioned yours u idiot lol so whos here just for the sake of being here

DeletedUser48256

another smasher, yous are all so far up each others back ends its unbelievable, my names being mentioned no one mentioned yours u idiot lol so whos here just for the sake of being here

Ye Nuts is another noob who you’ll crush with ease. You sure do like insulting the right people:D

1saaa

Strategos
triple post? you might wanna edit that one together ;)

so your saying that we are losing out for mentioning you but no one mentions us so we are are all attention starved? did i get that right?

DeletedUser56389

triple post? you might wanna edit that one together ;)

so your saying that we are losing out for mentioning you but no one mentions us so we are are all attention starved? did i get that right?
what? read what was said again ur a wee bit of