Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser51175

didnt think yous took dirt in from the street

Well i habe fought the lad on different occasions and let me tell you its never been easy ;)

He can be a pain when he disagrees with leadershipp i have been told ; but comsidering i encourage players to disagree with me i am sure i can deal with that :)

No one is without mistakes people gave RL situations arise that are beyond their controll and the map changes when they are back . I am just throwing a lifline to a player that never have done anything for me to disslike him nor loose faith in his ability to play .

I would do the same to many others on this forum :)

DeletedUser56389

Well i habe fought the lad on different occasions and let me tell you its never been easy ;)

He can be a pain when he disagrees with leadershipp i have been told ; but comsidering i encourage players to disagree with me i am sure i can deal with that :)

No one is without mistakes people gave RL situations arise that are beyond their controll and the map changes when they are back . I am just throwing a lifline to a player that never have done anything for me to disslike him nor loose faith in his ability to play .

I would do the same to many others on this forum :)
fair enof mate, dont no why people hate on me so bad when they've never spoke to me nor played with me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

I may be a pain but I’m loyal. Wouldn’t have to worry about me jumping unlike a certain somebody who frequents this forum :rolleyes: bet you 20 bucks you can’t guess who it is ;)

DeletedUser56389

Try not insulting people and you’ll find that you’ll have a much more pleasurable time here haha.
lol never insulted u, u started on me first saying thought u were quiting lol just becuz im new n u think ur sum sort of god at the game dosnt mean im not gonna hit u back up, bored of it now tho just going round in circles talking crap, if u dislike me thats fair enof but i have no problem with u nor anyone lol

DeletedUser51175

I may be a pain but I’m loyal. Wouldn’t have to worry about me jumping unlike a certain somebody who frequents this forum :rolleyes: bet you 20 bucks you can’t guess who it is ;)

I know ur loyal thats why i extendes the innvitation :)
Any loyal player is a good addition to the team :)

DeletedUser48256

lol never insulted u, u started on me first saying thought u were quiting lol just becuz im new n u think ur sum sort of god at the game dosnt mean im not gonna hit u back up, bored of it now tho just going round in circles talking crap, if u dislike me thats fair enof but i have no problem with u nor anyone lol

Think I’m some sort of god? Please, I know I’m some sort of god :cool: