Newspaper Trash talk with a newspaper at the start

DeletedUser38766

Gosh, I hope Ian didn't spend a lot of money on all the simming he did with us in 110. I only remember giving him cities to help him relocate, then he was pretty much inactive the rest of the server.
Thats what happens when you pacting all around you. People get bored and start simming ;) not sure what´s the complete story tho

DeletedUser4952

Gosh, I hope Ian didn't spend a lot of money on all the simming he did with us in 110. I only remember giving him cities to help him relocate, then he was pretty much inactive the rest of the server.
And you knew exactly why, so don't try to twist it.

jameslongst

Strategos
And you knew exactly why, so don't try to twist it.

I know why let me take a stab...the rest of your loser team ghosted on you the minute there was any adversity and left you in the lurch and so suddenly your stones were the size of grapenuts....How'd I do?

DeletedUser56426

Hate to burst your bubble James, but you're going to have to wait in line for your turn. There's a long list of people that want to silence me ahead of you.

Out of curiosity though, why'd you join the list? I like to keep track of these things.

DeletedUser56426

Or not then, I'll just assume it's because I exist. I bet next you'll say that I'm a Hugs-propaganda-spewing commentator like you seem to do with anyone you doesn't agree with, or, more accurately, anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Here's a genuine opinion for you James instead of my typical trolling:

You and your alliance are a false hope. You talk big but you honestly have nothing to show for it. I guess you could say you "beat" Mercs, but let's be honest in that what happened really wasn't much of a war as there was no real fight. Am I upset by what happened? Yes; leadership pulled the plug before anything real happened. Additionally, you only wanted a couple of players at the expense of an entire allianceq plus some of your own players from the weeks before (I noticed your player count slowly dwindle down to the point that you could absorb a good chunk of a full alliance, specifically mine).

Tell me, how many of my ex-mates are you going to dump right away to absorb some of the NONAME players that catch your eye? How many would you dump if, and probably when (considering your track record), you go to absorb HH? You can try saying you won't do that, but history proves otherwise. Where do you draw the line James? When do you look at your actions and admit that you've gone too far? Is there anything you even consider too far? What would you do for a klondike bar?

DeletedUser52274

Sorry to inform you @That Guy , but James is unable to come out to play on the externals right now. Which sadly means he is unable to draw any lines for you as his mummy confiscated all his crayons................................again.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
Sorry to inform you @That Guy , but James is unable to come out to play on the externals right now. Which sadly means he is unable to draw any lines for you as his mummy confiscated all his crayons................................again.

Remember when Rposession Agents attacked you, and you melted like a snowflake in front of all of your old friends? Crying cuz no one understands you? What a joke.
Or not then, I'll just assume it's because I exist. I bet next you'll say that I'm a Hugs-propaganda-spewing commentator like you seem to do with anyone you doesn't agree with, or, more accurately, anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Here's a genuine opinion for you James instead of my typical trolling:

You and your alliance are a false hope. You talk big but you honestly have nothing to show for it. I guess you could say you "beat" Mercs, but let's be honest in that what happened really wasn't much of a war as there was no real fight. Am I upset by what happened? Yes; leadership pulled the plug before anything real happened. Additionally, you only wanted a couple of players at the expense of an entire allianceq plus some of your own players from the weeks before (I noticed your player count slowly dwindle down to the point that you could absorb a good chunk of a full alliance, specifically mine).

Tell me, how many of my ex-mates are you going to dump right away to absorb some of the NONAME players that catch your eye? How many would you dump if, and probably when (considering your track record), you go to absorb HH? You can try saying you won't do that, but history proves otherwise. Where do you draw the line James? When do you look at your actions and admit that you've gone too far? Is there anything you even consider too far? What would you do for a klondike bar?

Ya we have nothing to show for it. We've broken every alliance we've gone against except Hugs in two weeks or less including yours, Sunshine.

You want another honest opinion? My opinion is you should stay on the rim where we put you and not wonder back over here to get your hinder whipped again. Let the big boys handle the end game.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Grep definitions:

“Breaking an alliance” - going head to head against a similarly-situated opponent and winning a fair fight

“Trolling for players” - lurking until an alliance is weakened, its founders are in VM, or its defense is in your cities, then pouncing to tear down their morale, scare them that “the big guys will get them if they don’t join you”, and “absorbing” what you can

“Killing the little guys” - “absorbing” (I forget but think that’s what we are calling it) small alliances under the guise of helping them learn so they can buff your front lines and a few maybe later fill your main team, while the rest feed your players cities and disappear

I can’t recall an honest war TF won on this server. A real fight with a strong opponent. The only one they tried is a hundred something cities for HT to single-digit for TF. When they come again it will be with twice the city count of Hugs in their pocket. Then if they lift a city we’ll probably hear how amazing they are for taking a city with twice our manpower behind them.

YAWN. Keep trolling for players and I guess we’ll see how many like that game.

I plan to be offline all day Friday if you’d like to start by hitting me. Or do you need a few more days to add the remaining NoName and Merc players first? Some HH maybe?

DeletedUser52274

Remember when Rposession Agents attacked you, and you melted like a snowflake in front of all of your old friends? Crying cuz no one understands you? What a joke.

Funny that's not how I remember things. More like certain people as usual not helping others out and crying like a baby when they themselves get hit and demanding that everyone helps them or else.

Then they would disappear burying their heads in the sand until they think it's safe to return.

But of course you won't remember that in your deluded world.

There is only one joke (and you aren't even remotely funny) on the EN server and that is you and everyone knows it.

But you will continue to trash talk others cause sadly that is all you are any good at and of course you get a kick out of it.

DeletedUser56155

Grep definitions:

“Breaking an alliance” - going head to head against a similarly-situated opponent and winning a fair fight

“Trolling for players” - lurking until an alliance is weakened, its founders are in VM, or its defense is in your cities, then pouncing to tear down their morale, scare them that “the big guys will get them if they don’t join you”, and “absorbing” what you can

“Killing the little guys” - “absorbing” (I forget but think that’s what we are calling it) small alliances under the guise of helping them learn so they can buff your front lines and a few maybe later fill your main team, while the rest feed your players cities and disappear

I can’t recall an honest war TF won on this server. A real fight with a strong opponent. The only one they tried is a hundred something cities for HT to single-digit for TF. When they come again it will be with twice the city count of Hugs in their pocket. Then if they lift a city we’ll probably hear how amazing they are for taking a city with twice our manpower behind them.

YAWN. Keep trolling for players and I guess we’ll see how many like that game.

I plan to be offline all day Friday if you’d like to start by hitting me. Or do you need a few more days to add the remaining NoName and Merc players first? Some HH maybe?

Grep definitions... Wow thats mighty official sounding, care to site your sources for that? Or is this another instance of "player base" made up stuff?

DeletedUser56333

Lol my post in 1saa's latest newspaper thread sums things up perfectly....
For all the TF haters out there :p

Come find me when you pick a real fight. Then we'll talk.

If you want a REAL fight, come find me.

DeletedUser56426

You didn't put me on the rim James, I randomly dropped there when I started the server. You also never whooped my hinder, at best you got mud all over my carpet with your CS's I sniped. You keep tooting your horn about all your empty victories though, because you got completely bent with the one victory that would've truly mattered. Stop acting like you're the best when you have nothing to prove it. You lead some great individuals, but that's about as far as the greatness goes.

DeletedUser38766

I´m wondering what really happening with 39 CS on the wall haha? Does he really single spanking TF CS xD or TF guys are just lazy, hmmm

DeletedUser56155

“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to capture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.”
― Sun Tzu

I dont have any fancy made up definitions, but I will leave this here.

You claim we have not fought a single war yet have defeated many alliances, that is a compliment if anything.