Trash Talk

DeletedUser46130

vdsg8cz.png

And so it begins. Taking cities from diplomats.

You are too cocky for someone playing on the rim
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser54451

You are too cocky for someone playing on the rim
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Is there a stigma towards RIM players? Last time I checked when we turned EiE flags red they were 10x our size. Look at them now. I wouldn't consider O65 much of the rim. It borders O55 :p I consider the rim the next one over like O75 haha.

DeletedUser41102

Since I didnt make it perfectly clear before, i'll repeat for those too lazy to listen. The only direct link for SMYN from golgi with cs and bloods is me... most, and I do mean most of our players are from previous worlds where we played as enemies or allies. In fact there is no similarities between the golgi alliance I played in (musks) and smyn. As in golgi I was a soldier at the start, then a bit later made a leader that dabbled in Defense coordination and OP planning. Just because an alliance I was playing in was pacted with another alliance thats playing here too dont mean I'll do the same with my alliance. The death of EiE has many factors, two of them was treating their players like garbage and pacting with Bloods, why? Because if they had a real war early in the game they would have had (presumably if they were winning the war) built cities and the bp to go with them, their avg players would have been twice the size and thus been able to defend themselves against us and not lose 25+ cities within the first 24 hrs with more to come. Instead they opted to colonize O65 making their players that fell behind or started a little late fall extremely behind meanwhile forbidding their players to take internals and ghosts and threatening to internalize anyone that disagreed with the leadership, you need at least two weeks to build a city semi properly not to mention that you need bp for farming vilages now.
For a #3 alliance that has an almost full branch and a full def pact with another alliance in the top 12 that also has a full branch is just plain disgraceful.
And to people that might think I hate EiE know that im only stating the facts, and speaking the truth and if you chose to be angry or offended at that means you're in denial and will probably never learn if you don't own up to your mistakes. As the old saying goes the truth will set you free!
EiE still have a fighting chance to fight back and hopefully provide us with some fun, cause just taking a defenceless city is boring.

Very astute observations there Foo.
But their downfall began earlier, when they broke their alliance in 2 after a power struggle between founders.
they then let Ego's get in the way of a pact with an ex No Drama group of players, choosing instead to see them as food because they didnt kow tow to the dictatorship.
Very short sighted in their plans, there are some good players there who i hope find a good home once they Sink.

DeletedUser46130

Is there a stigma towards RIM players? Last time I checked when we turned EiE flags red they were 10x our size. Look at them now. I wouldn't consider O65 much of the rim. It borders O55 :p I consider the rim the next one over like O75 haha.

Don't think you taking them on was particularly brave, highly doubt you would have if it wasn't for us. Only reason you took a city from Arenthia is cause she let you :p, and they are focusing on O55 now, though a tad bit late. There isn't really a stigma against rim players, though if they were truly good you would see them in the core, why dont you try and go into o54, see how it will work out ;)

DeletedUser46130

Very astute observations there Foo.
But their downfall began earlier, when they broke their alliance in 2 after a power struggle between founders.
they then let Ego's get in the way of a pact with an ex No Drama group of players, choosing instead to see them as food because they didnt kow tow to the dictatorship.
Very short sighted in their plans, there are some good players there who i hope find a good home once they Sink.
Dropping with 300 players was a nail in the coffin yes, though not the final one :D

DeletedUser21560

Don't think you taking them on was particularly brave, highly doubt you would have if it wasn't for us. Only reason you took a city from Arenthia is cause she let you :p, and they are focusing on O55 now, though a tad bit late. There isn't really a stigma against rim players, though if they were truly good you would see them in the core, why dont you try and go into o54, see how it will work out ;)

We took them on way before you did, while you were hugging each other making sure you would all make it in top 3 we were being hit by 4 top 10 alliances. We might not have taken cities of them, but we did grow 10x our size by earning dbps from their attacks

Since we are truly good, we have no reason to migrate all the way into 54, but im sure we will become neighbours sooner than later, then we will see how good you are ;)

DeletedUser46391

I'm gonna chime in with some RIM trash talk and say that ADRASTOS is too scared to fight Varangian Guard or Slap. so instead they're coming after a bunch of players an 8th of their size who just got off BP. I guess they can only expand by sending players with 23 cities on players with 3. Top quality Grepo play right there, great experience coming back to the game that new players in a server can just get destroyed instantly by people who've been on the server since launch.

I don't think you'd find them a problem anymore.

vdsg8cz.png

And so it begins. Taking cities from diplomats.

As a diplo I fear for my life...

Mark my words.

I have every confidence WH general will fix this.

DeletedUser54451

We took them on way before you did, while you were hugging each other making sure you would all make it in top 3 we were being hit by 4 top 10 alliances. We might not have taken cities of them, but we did grow 10x our size by earning dbps from their attacks

Since we are truly good, we have no reason to migrate all the way into 54, but im sure we will become neighbours sooner than later, then we will see how good you are ;)
Yep what thizzle said ^

Noobies simply exploited this opportunity and knew EiE would not fight well on 2 fronts. But again we are grateful cause now it makes our lives easier too. So thanks Noobies :)

DeletedUser46130

Oh goodie
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
I look forward to it. I see you got to 6th defender, great job! While in the process of your valiant defending how many cities have you lost to them?

DeletedUser21560

Oh goodie
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
I look forward to it. I see you got to 6th defender, great job! While in the process of your valiant defending how many cities have you lost to them?

Besides the inactives and the players who did not bother post their revolts - we lost 1 city

Any alliance that is not premade and is in the start up phase will have players who needs to be weeded out... We are about done with that, id like to see them take cities from us now

DeletedUser46130

Wonder why witchuntergeneral became so quiet recently? Is it the fact his alliance lost 40+ cities in one op? No that can't be it, he doesn't care about his allies enough, it must be because he lost 5 of his own cities...
Whats the matter mate? All out of misspelled words of bolstering? Why don't your pact mates help you?
From what you said, you got a pact with CS, EiE, TINAD, where is that so called coalition of yours? Our def is getting bored...

DeletedUser46395

Pact with us as well? That's news. I knew he was pacted with everyone on the server except you and us because he said so, hadn't realised we had now joined.
You lot taking Not Move-Not Moving? ;)

DeletedUser46130

Pact with us as well? That's news. I knew he was pacted with everyone on the server except you and us because he said so, hadn't realised we had now joined.
You lot taking Not Move-Not Moving? ;)
Looks like you're not keeping up with the current events bear, i mean if he said you had a pact you clearly must have one, since he is such a good and trustworthy character.
And ofc every LOTR city in 54 will fall, its just a matter of time ;)

DeletedUser46395

Looks like you're not keeping up with the current events bear, i mean if he said you had a pact you clearly must have one, since he is such a good and trustworthy character.
And ofc every LOTR city in 54 will fall, its just a matter of time ;)

You're right, of course. He's never been wrong yet, has he?