Trash Talk

DeletedUser46130

Aren't you in vm yet?

Last I saw, you were talking to one of my players like dirt in a pm for sending you trips while you were alliance less for 36 hours. As if any of us in TINAD/H give a monkies about what you have to say.

Fish was nice, Kkkeer is a lege, I like poopstsnii so much he has my phone number. All we ever get from you is bad attempts at control punctuated by the word "INTERESTING" every 2 seconds, threats and you trying to be sneaky behind your councils back.

If you really want to do this we can always come north?

I'm sure poop and the rest of your council will be overjoyed, your paranoia and attempts at gaslighting to try to control people, mixed with your inability to let the last word go has helped Caustics out yet again I'm sure.
Thems fighting words :D, are you two finally gonna stop simming and do something :D

DeletedUser33675

On one of my islands I see a city changing owner every 12h. Am I drinking too much?
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

DeletedUser31163

So Move, since you all about facts. Lets set this straight, you called me a liar cause I said I wasn't around when Check Mate war was happening. You posted some intel. Frankly dont care about exact dates and times. But you got me interested in it. So here is what I found.

I joined Noobies at 2016-12-11 02:07:32. I said the war was over when I joined, you call me a liar.

However, you took a 307 pt city in O45 at 2016-12-12 06:17:46.

So just over 24hrs of me joining the alliance, you were running to O45. not to mention on the 11th of december you lost 11 cities to noobies. Why you running to O45 if the war was not over?

So yes, I did not know about the war, weather you stayed there till 2016-12-19 03:07:38 or not. You were running from the day I joined.
At 2016-12-09 18:05:37 players started leaving, few days before I joined...lol just before I joined 11 players left your alliance. After I joined in next 24hrs 20 players left you also!

So call me what you want. You are wrong Mr.Facts.

DeletedUser31163

Agree with everything you say mate, its not like I played my last world under the same name or anything, and my past has never been secret to anyone close to me either

Btw for such great fighers to be, you two sure are slow

player.png
Move. This is not a drill 497772
10 ktomicic Show Me Your Noobies 330715
11 philvgr81 Show Me Your Noobies 319665

Then you go and boast! Since you are such a fan of FACTS! Lets look at this also ABP and total Fighters......since we as good fighters are soooo slow.

ABP

move.png

Fighter Points

move2.png

Might wanna step your game up before you keep talking smack. Alls your doing is make us want to come at drill cause of you!! Maybe your right we cannot defeat the entire top 3 to stop wonders, but I bet we can stop 1 or 2.

Hopefully Drill's leadership will realise this guy is poison. If Noobies leadership puts up a vote for next fight, I vote drill, simply cause of Move.

DeletedUser49059

Aren't you in vm yet?

Last I saw, you were talking to one of my players like dirt in a pm for sending you trips while you were alliance less for 36 hours. As if any of us in TINAD/H give a monkies about what you have to say.

Fish was nice, Kkkeer is a lege, I like poopstsnii so much he has my phone number. All we ever get from you is bad attempts at control punctuated by the word "INTERESTING" every 2 seconds, threats and you trying to be sneaky behind your councils back.

If you really want to do this we can always come north?

I'm sure poop and the rest of your council will be overjoyed, your paranoia and attempts at gaslighting to try to control people, mixed with your inability to let the last word go has helped Caustics out yet again I'm sure.

Well RT, since you asked so nicely and you just can't seem to let the differences go between us...yes, I was temporarily in VM to deal with a very personal domestic violence issue, which I shared with not only my council members but also your alliance leadership. Based on your post, you just can't resist the opportunity to take a kick at me while I am "down", eh?

YOU seem to find it appropriate to make light of the situation publicly, and attempt to humiliate me with flippant comments about my VM related to the situation - which makes you quite the hypocrite, based on other sensitive, private conversations you and I had earlier in the server about things that people go through in real life.

Had Joey mentioned to me that he was having a friend of his trip my cities out of concern- as opposed to for other reasons assumed- I doubt that I would have been quite as stern in asking your player to a.) remove his trips, and b.) stop harbor checking my cities (violation of the agreement, by the way...but we won't really go there).

Next time you want to have a word with me...you know where to find me, and hopefully you will have enough respect to do so privately instead of being the opportunistic "individual" (I would use a more suitable term, but I prefer to stay on Magick's better side) that you just proved to be, from my perspective.

As for your inclination to come North...by all means, come knock on our doors anytime- my team will be waiting for you.

DeletedUser46395

Well RT, since you asked so nicely and you just can't seem to let the differences go between us...yes, I was temporarily in VM to deal with a very personal domestic violence issue, which I shared with not only my council members but also your alliance leadership. Based on your post, you just can't resist the opportunity to take a kick at me while I am "down", eh?

YOU seem to find it appropriate to make light of the situation publicly, and attempt to humiliate me with flippant comments about my VM related to the situation - which makes you quite the hypocrite, based on other sensitive, private conversations you and I had earlier in the server about things that people go through in real life.

Had Joey mentioned to me that he was having a friend of his trip my cities out of concern- as opposed to for other reasons assumed- I doubt that I would have been quite as stern in asking your player to a.) remove his trips, and b.) stop harbor checking my cities (violation of the agreement, by the way...but we won't really go there).

Next time you want to have a word with me...you know where to find me, and hopefully you will have enough respect to do so privately instead of being the opportunistic "individual" (I would use a more suitable term, but I prefer to stay on Magick's better side) that you just proved to be, from my perspective.

As for your inclination to come North...by all means, come knock on our doors anytime- my team will be waiting for you.

With all due respect, there was no violation of any agreement. You were not in Caustic Soda at the time - in fact you were not in any alliance at all, so that's simply untrue.
Given that you personally are in violation of the agreement, I think it would indeed be wise if you would wind your neck in before you do any further damage to your own alliance. Whist I have the utmost sympathy for you and your personal issues, it is NOT acceptable to take it out on other people in our alliance at any level. I'm afraid your post is absolute proof that RT is correct; at no point was he flippant about your issues, but you try to twist his words to deflect from your own unacceptable behaviour. Everyone has seen through this trick now, Beth, you are completely wasting your time trying it on - it's one reason why nobody trusts you any more, you're simply dishonest in the way you behave, and aggressively dishonest at that. There was no need for you to make a fool of yourself here again, but you just couldn't resist the chance to have another dig at RT, could you? You've been trying to undermine his reputation all server, yet have only succeeded in undermining your own by doing exactly what RT says - constant attempts to control people, paranoia, and the desire to always have the last word. Add in your continual twisting of people's words to misrepresent what they say, and it's no surprise you're no longer trusted by anyone on the server, so far as I can tell. You have sympathy for your RL issues, but that does not give you carte blanche for unacceptable behaviour in-game or here.

If you need more time to look after your personal issues, VM or not we will give it to you. If you carry on mouthing off like this, though, you will only lose whatever friends you might have left, which I'm afraid is a rapidly dwindling number. This server does not revolve around you; in fact, I think you're becoming increasingly irrelevant. I personally find that immensely sad, but I'm afraid it's entirely your own doing.

Ranga1

Strategos
With all due respect, there was no violation of any agreement. You were not in Caustic Soda at the time - in fact you were not in any alliance at all, so that's simply untrue.
Given that you personally are in violation of the agreement, I think it would indeed be wise if you would wind your neck in before you do any further damage to your own alliance. Whist I have the utmost sympathy for you and your personal issues, it is NOT acceptable to take it out on other people in our alliance at any level. I'm afraid your post is absolute proof that RT is correct; at no point was he flippant about your issues, but you try to twist his words to deflect from your own unacceptable behaviour. Everyone has seen through this trick now, Beth, you are completely wasting your time trying it on - it's one reason why nobody trusts you any more, you're simply dishonest in the way you behave, and aggressively dishonest at that. There was no need for you to make a fool of yourself here again, but you just couldn't resist the chance to have another dig at RT, could you? You've been trying to undermine his reputation all server, yet have only succeeded in undermining your own by doing exactly what RT says - constant attempts to control people, paranoia, and the desire to always have the last word. Add in your continual twisting of people's words to misrepresent what they say, and it's no surprise you're no longer trusted by anyone on the server, so far as I can tell. You have sympathy for your RL issues, but that does not give you carte blanche for unacceptable behaviour in-game or here.

If you need more time to look after your personal issues, VM or not we will give it to you. If you carry on mouthing off like this, though, you will only lose whatever friends you might have left, which I'm afraid is a rapidly dwindling number. This server does not revolve around you; in fact, I think you're becoming increasingly irrelevant. I personally find that immensely sad, but I'm afraid it's entirely your own doing.
Well said

DeletedUser38168

big words from alliances running for the rim will either of you man up and actually start to fight. word on the street is both to scared SMYN will join in one way or anther even tho we have proven time and time again we have and will have no pacts

so put on your big boy pants and fight!!!!

on a side not i am quite sure all of you have separate contact means with each other so no need to talk about personal issues especially sensitive one's on external forums.

DeletedUser46395

I rather doubt that, to be honest, the bits I do manage to translate into English don't generally seem to be worth reading - just thug talk.

DeletedUser48256

big words from alliances running for the rim will either of you man up and actually start to fight. word on the street is both to scared SMYN will join in one way or anther even tho we have proven time and time again we have and will have no pacts

so put on your big boy pants and fight!!!!

on a side not i am quite sure all of you have separate contact means with each other so no need to talk about personal issues especially sensitive one's on external forums.

I keep seeing you telling the larger alliances to fight, so why don't you start the fight? What's to stop SMYN attacking Caustic?

(I have no knowledge of the relations between these two alliances so maybe i'm wrong but from what I can see, surely there's a simple solution, in that you attack them instead of telling them to attack you
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
)

DeletedUser38168

I keep seeing you telling the larger alliances to fight, so why don't you start the fight? What's to stop SMYN attacking Caustic?

(I have no knowledge of the relations between these two alliances so maybe i'm wrong but from what I can see, surely there's a simple solution, in that you attack them instead of telling them to attack you
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
)

we are currently at war with 8 of the top 14 alliances i think we doing our fair share

DeletedUser48256

we are currently at war with 8 of the top 14 alliances i think we doing our fair share

Regardless, if you think you'll still beat Caustic (the reason you're telling them to attack you I presume), then surely you could handle them if you hit them first?

Either way, it's nice to see a top alliance not hitting little rim alliances for a change haha.

DeletedUser54239

hello friends,
great to see everyone excited to watch a big war with caustic involved / but i cant get the point that if anyone wants to attack caustic then whats waiting for????
everybody in this world have a impression that caustic is a simmers alliance, so why noone attacking simmers...
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser21560

Regardless, if you think you'll still beat Caustic (the reason you're telling them to attack you I presume), then surely you could handle them if you hit them first?

Either way, it's nice to see a top alliance not hitting little rim alliances for a change haha.

He is not telling anyone to attack SMYN, hes telling Caustic and Drill to attack each other and not just attack rim alliances and move further away from each other