Trash Talk

DeletedUser54451

I don't really understand why people are slating EiE so much, this post will probably get hate from many but aw well.
Every alliance has it's ups and down. We had trouble in Slap, people were calling us a Mra or whatever and we're doing just find.
EiE might be going through a rough time, but they're definitely not out the picture. Evil is a strong player (some will slate this as well); but the truth is if he was a bad player he wouldn't be ranked first in both points and fighters category.

There's too much negativity going on nowadays gold user callings and other things. You can be a good player and people will still assume you're a gold user nowadays. The gold button is there to be used and to take advantage of but not everyone does and I'm sure some of EiE players don't. There is always a way around gold, our operation against a big gold user is going just fine. I really hope EiE bounce back and prove the haters wrong.
The objective type... I like that hehehe.

I know players in your alliance like GM and others. You guys will do fine out there. Seems history is repeating itself with O35. There was transient Drifters in O35 back in BH.

Evil is a strong player. I won't deny that. Of course he got there through thousands of dollars but that's none of my business I guess. I choose not to spend money on this game other than using some advisers. And Captain + Administrator are essential.

I have my doubts about them bouncing back at this point. All I see is their players hopping to different alliances just like Thibs recently did...

DeletedUser46108

EiE is done and dusted no question about it. Its the haters driven by pure bitterness on here that is debatable..
No EiE didnt to everything right, very far from it actually, but some in these externals are acting like 6-year olds who just got their candy stolen from Evil.

Im interested in seeing what players like Evil, Arenthia and Tig does now.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
The objective type... I like that hehehe.

I know players in your alliance like GM and others. You guys will do fine out there. Seems history is repeating itself with O35. There was transient Drifters in O35 back in BH.

Evil is a strong player. I won't deny that. Of course he got there through thousands of dollars but that's none of my business I guess. I choose not to spend money on this game other than using some advisers. And Captain + Administrator are essential.

I have my doubts about them bouncing back at this point. All I see is their players hopping to different alliances just like Thibs recently did...

Thank you we shall do our best out here in 35.
+ thanks for putting your opinion across without giving mine hate.:)

DeletedUser46130

EiE is done and dusted no question about it. Its the haters driven by pure bitterness on here that is debatable..
No EiE didnt to everything right, very far from it actually, but some in these externals are acting like 6-year olds who just got their candy stolen from Evil.

Im interested in seeing what players like Evil, Arenthia and Tig does now.

Arenthia is one of the most honorable and sincere players I've ever had the pleasure of playing with, shes an amazing player and an amazing person. She will be an asset wherever she ends up.

dianices

Phrourach
Arenthia is one of the most honorable and sincere players I've ever had the pleasure of playing with, shes an amazing player and an amazing person. She will be an asset wherever she ends up.

that's basically how i want to be remembered. i took a hiatus somewhere around 3rd gen. when i came back, my skills (if any were necessary) had weakened as a leader, and as a player, but i've never been an overseer. mentor yes, coach yes, strategist yes, hell, every now and then even a shrink.

i agree every player and group has their strengths, whether we agree with their methods or not.

DeletedUser54314

But she attacked me Foo.... stick up for me... denounce herrrrrr lol

Agreed with fooey pooey's post

DeletedUser54451

But she attacked me Foo.... stick up for me... denounce herrrrrr lol

Agreed with fooey pooey's post
She attacked a lot of people in my alliance with manties during the event. Literally no skill. No coordination. It was all her and EBG nuking stuff. Pretty sad really. But she hasn't attacked me since the event is over.

DeletedUser54314

She attacked a lot of people in my alliance with manties during the event. Literally no skill. No coordination. It was all her and EBG nuking stuff. Pretty sad really. But she hasn't attacked me since the event is over.

I don't know you, but she has skill, just because she bought some mant harp tokens... doesn't mean she has no skill.
Also she is (or at least when i played with her) a very good def player)

Also be thankful of the fliers, and just build archers+hops or... cents and pegs/chars myth-buster i am

DeletedUser54451

To all Enough is Enough who read this post:

Are you seriously pacting with more alliances? You started hugging a whole bunch of alliances at the start and now you're hugging more. So... Pacting with Rim Lords... and the list continues. Trying to pull yourselves out from the mire? I seriously can't contain myself this is hilarious.

DeletedUser

Sure EIE has some really great players but lets not act like EIE leadership didn't destroy them. They have pacts with at least 9 alliances including the MRA rim alliances. Instead of trying to take over ocean 55, they decided they would pact with the 2nd biggest alliance there and try to invade ocean 65. They thought by just pure numbers they could easily takeover and the Noobs exposed how uncoordinated and unorganized they were. On top of that, now they are fighting on two fronts. Ever since that christmas calendar has gone away EIE has gone with it.

DeletedUser9267

To all Enough is Enough who read this post:

Are you seriously pacting with more alliances? You started hugging a whole bunch of alliances at the start and now you're hugging more. So... Pacting with Rim Lords... and the list continues. Trying to pull yourselves out from the mire? I seriously can't contain myself this is hilarious.
I gave you a like because you seem like you need a hug.
what's your ign bud?
so far what I have seen for you is chirping while hiding your id and boasting about your alliance's success while relying on spies.

DeletedUser49059

i have played on the same said as her...and on the opposed side as her. Let's just say that if I were to make a list of people that I would think of as a worthy adversary- with or without tokens- she'd be in the top 10 on that. No need to give any intel away on her- rest assured, she doesn't need manti's and flyers to kick someone's a**...attack her and see what happens to your troops. ;)

DeletedUser54451

I gave you a like because you seem like you need a hug.
what's your ign bud?
so far what I have seen for you is chirping while hiding your id and boasting about your alliance's success while relying on spies.
LOL I gave you a like too friend.
As for spies none of that is happening. Can you please explain what happened when slev87 quit the game? Oh yeah! That's right! He was receiving support from EiE. But the thing about that is when you guys were going strong back then and needed a spy! Really? Look at you guys now Bahahaha.

DeletedUser38168

i have played on the same said as her...and on the opposed side as her. Let's just say that if I were to make a list of people that I would think of as a worthy adversary- with or without tokens- she'd be in the top 10 on that. No need to give any intel away on her- rest assured, she doesn't need manti's and flyers to kick someone's a**...attack her and see what happens to your troops. ;)

i have attacked her and rest of eie but they dont fight bk its no fun

DeletedUser54451

i have attacked her and rest of eie but they dont fight bk its no fun
vdsg8cz.png

And so it begins. Taking cities from diplomats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48538

All of you suck at this game lol. This trash talk thread right? I hat everyone