Trash Talk

DeletedUser38168

funny thing is move you spent way more then any of our players on gold o and as for been better then us yes i can see how you would think so killing the rim alliances, alliances you your self probably bigger then.

as for taking apart cm yes i do put that down to smyn maybe was attacks from other alliances but not in the numbers or quality of our allainces and city takes and stats back that up you can try and discredit us all you like but untill you managed to grow a pair and attack us i suggest you go sit in your rim where we put u

DeletedUser46395

funny thing is move you spent way more then any of our players on gold o and as for been better then us yes i can see how you would think so killing the rim alliances, alliances you your self probably bigger then.

as for taking apart cm yes i do put that down to smyn maybe was attacks from other alliances but not in the numbers or quality of our allainces and city takes and stats back that up you can try and discredit us all you like but untill you managed to grow a pair and attack us i suggest you go sit in your rim where we put u

A bit windy at the moment, we're expecting some rain overnight and then a dull and drizzly day.

DeletedUser54360

Move, since you got such a big mouth. Which top ten alliance you fought and won. Cause from what I've heard, you are 0-1 in that category. But 10-1 with the mouth you got.

Whoa hot stuff. before you start dissing Move perhaps you will tell us what you have ever done on an individual basis?

Like or loathe Move we know who he is. But with the greatest will in the GREPO world ..WTF are you and when did you earn an opinion? () What the Francis Majik -honest.

DeletedUser46108

kt have you not worked it out yet these guys can only talk a good game but remember if it wasn't for gold they would be so much better then us

Again brain-capacity to understand a grepo-map and where the rim isnt very high, but we have talked about that many times Phil and either you actually have trouble understanding it or you are acting very well.
Everyone knows you put it down as SMYN, it is all you talk about. Please send me our defensive reports from attacks that others did, oh right I sit on those and you dont, but of course you are allowed to somehow think you know better who and how much CM were attacked from others than SMYN than we did ourselves.

Also since you know so much about my spendings, why dont you post the numbere here? I dont mind :)
Fact is most of us hate the gold-functions Inno implement, visible on this forum btw, while others like yourself marry it.

My cities barely grow, I only have big BP-jumps with many days of rebuilding inbetween and I dont sent out flyer-nukes sponsored by calendar. Why dont you tell me where all my gold goes? You think I have administrator until 2032?

DeletedUser46395

Whoa hot stuff. before you start dissing Move perhaps you will tell us what you have ever done on an individual basis?

Like or loathe Move we know who he is. But with the greatest will in the GREPO world ..WTF are you and when did you earn an opinion? () What the Francis Majik -honest.

I don't know much about him, but Beth told me he was a precious flower we should be careful not to trample underfoot, or words to that effect. So be careful not to bruise his petals.

DeletedUser38168

so WG let me get this straight everyone knows move a guy who's playing under a new account name as his butt got beaten so bad in last world he couldn't deal with embarrassment of playing with same name again.

yet kt who had same name for years and been top fighter in any world he played in is a know one i guess this dose fit in well with your logic

DeletedUser46108

so WG let me get this straight everyone knows move a guy who's playing under a new account name as his butt got beaten so bad in last world he couldn't deal with embarrassment of playing with same name again.

yet kt who had same name for years and been top fighter in any world he played in is a know one i guess this dose fit in well with your logic
Agree with everything you say mate, its not like I played my last world under the same name or anything, and my past has never been secret to anyone close to me either

Btw for such great fighers to be, you two sure are slow

player.png
Move. This is not a drill 497772
10 ktomicic Show Me Your Noobies 330715
11 philvgr81 Show Me Your Noobies 319665

DeletedUser26636

Sometimes I wish my boss would bite his tongue.... (*Φ皿Φ*)

DeletedUser17513

Ohh i am will miss all the trash talk and new posts in externals compared to dead US externals..

DeletedUser46395

Turn left at the Red Lion, keep straight on for half a mile then turn right and you're there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

WG, clearly it's your misfortune to have never played with or against KT...and clearly you've never spoken to him or dealt with him in RL either.

"Like or loathe"...the majority of this server knows who KT is and who Phil is. There are times to simply "agree to disagree" with them (we have all learned that, sometimes the hard way)...or perhaps times that the best thing you can do is simply stop responding.

In one of the other threads Move took offense to KT's knowledge, or lack of awareness, of his former alliance. Frankly Move...I will vouch for KT that up to that point, he really wasn't playing the game, he wasn't focused on that ocean...and Checkmate was already well on it's way out. In fact...and although I would have to go back and check dates...I would venture to bet you were already in bed with Drill and relocating to Ocean 45 to watch "CM" dissolve from safer waters - or you had shipped a CS that direction due to the lousy TT's on this S2 server.

I do find it fascinating in all of this reading to see how many EiE players were playing both sides- open invites to Noobies, yet using those to simply exist while really planning on going to Drill, based on the reading materials out here. It's interesting to hear one of our players is married to EBG, supposedly.

And I am sure that I have overlooked some other amusing stuff...when I feel up to it, I might get caught back up, or better yet...just play the game.

And Bear...not so much "precious flower" ... more like "Venus Fly Trap" crossed with the sensitivity of an orchid. Good to see you are back to at least referencing me again, lol.

DeletedUser46108

In one of the other threads Move took offense to KT's knowledge, or lack of awareness, of his former alliance. Frankly Move...I will vouch for KT that up to that point, he really wasn't playing the game, he wasn't focused on that ocean...
He said he wasnt in Noobies when it happened. He was. He was lying and I have stonecold facts to back it up.

Checkmate was already well on it's way out. In fact...and although I would have to go back and check dates...I would venture to bet you were already in bed with Drill and relocating to Ocean 45
I would venture to bet you were already in bed with Drill and relocating to Ocean 45 to watch "CM" dissolve from safer waters - or you had shipped a CS that direction due to the lousy TT's on this S2 server.
Hit up member-changes, you will find different, look for point-drops, you will find different, conquests, the same. If you can do basic maths when it comes time using hours, you could eventually realize you just served us a nice piece of nothingness.

No wonder you are defending KT, it seems the talk first and check facts after-habbit he learned with you.
I would have to go back and check dates..
Embarassing, maybe next time you should

I do find it fascinating in all of this reading to see how many EiE players were playing both sides- open invites to Noobies, yet using those to simply exist while really planning on going to Drill, based on the reading materials out here.
Now this is propaganda, good to see you are getting better at it. Now for our next lesson we will try to make it less obvious.

It's interesting to hear one of our players is married to EBG, supposedly.
If this joke pass you by then there is very little hope for you my dear, but I wish you a good morning nontheless.

DeletedUser49059

He said he wasnt in Noobies when it happened. He was. He was lying and I have stonecold facts to back it up.

Hit up member-changes, you will find different, look for point-drops, you will find different, conquests, the same. If you can do basic maths when it comes time using hours, you could eventually realize you just served us a nice piece of nothingness.

No wonder you are defending KT, it seems the talk first and check facts after-habbit he learned with you. Embarassing, maybe next time you should

Now this is propaganda, good to see you are getting better at it. Now for our next lesson we will try to make it less obvious.

If this joke pass you by then there is very little hope for you my dear, but I wish you a good morning nontheless.

Hmm...nice to see you are back to thinking you matter and can run the show, once again. I suppose that Bear and RT must have let the batteries in your shock collar run a bit low on charge the past few days...or so it would seem. Those 2 do an EXCEPTIONAL job of keeping you and Dog on your leashes, generally speaking.

DeletedUser54360

WG, clearly it's your misfortune to have never played with or against KT...and clearly you've never spoken to him or dealt with him in RL either.

"Like or loathe"...the majority of this server knows who KT is and who Phil is. There are times to simply "agree to disagree" with them (we have all learned that, sometimes the hard way)...or perhaps times that the best thing you can do is simply stop responding.

In one of the other threads Move took offense to KT's knowledge, or lack of awareness, of his former alliance. Frankly Move...I will vouch for KT that up to that point, he really wasn't playing the game, he wasn't focused on that ocean...and Checkmate was already well on it's way out. In fact...and although I would have to go back and check dates...I would venture to bet you were already in bed with Drill and relocating to Ocean 45 to watch "CM" dissolve from safer waters - or you had shipped a CS that direction due to the lousy TT's on this S2 server.

I do find it fascinating in all of this reading to see how many EiE players were playing both sides- open invites to Noobies, yet using those to simply exist while really planning on going to Drill, based on the reading materials out here. It's interesting to hear one of our players is married to EBG, supposedly.

And I am sure that I have overlooked some other amusing stuff...when I feel up to it, I might get caught back up, or better yet...just play the game.

And Bear...not so much "precious flower" ... more like "Venus Fly Trap" crossed with the sensitivity of an orchid. Good to see you are back to at least referencing me again, lol.

DeletedUser46108

Hmm...nice to see you are back to thinking you matter and can run the show, once again. I suppose that Bear and RT must have let the batteries in your shock collar run a bit low on charge the past few days...or so it would seem. Those 2 do an EXCEPTIONAL job of keeping you and Dog on your leashes, generally speaking.
Ahahaha well let me tell you they are both doing a better job than you are. People who arent pure simmers usually are a bit restless, not that you would know of course...

Surprised to see you here btw, thought you were busy being offended and crying people did diplo with others in Soda because of your uhm...personality...and you call others diplo bad lol

find it fascinating that a player nearly rimmed basks in the glory of DBP and still argues the toss.
Obvious troll is obvious mate

Presume IQ and grammar aren't related
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
Joke or not, it actually isn't.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
Besides, my english is better than some of the native-speakers in here so Im not too worried.