Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser54537

If you want to trash talk about the top 12s please do it here, not on the thread where players make them and others comment nicely

DeletedUser54507

So help a noob out. What is "blue balled" or a "blue baller". I assume it is some kind of insult, but the meaning escapes me. This game seems to have more unwritten rules than baseball :)

DeletedUser54507

I know that, but what is the relation to the game and how does an alliance cause the situation.

DeletedUser54568

I know that, but what is the relation to the game and how does an alliance cause the situation.
Sorry I mainly just wanted to mess with TKF. But I think it does mean dissapointment like Roni said

DeletedUser41523

Basically AX got me excited by being back, looking like they have potential, then merging. Which is pretty disappointing but to each their own.

DeletedUser31109

We appeared in the top 12 in a matter of a month but some people just can't accept it.

So let's leave it this way, you are just trash talkers and you guys talk more than you play.

You could call us blue ballers, noobs, trash talkers or even pain the ***.

But we have proved ourselves and your talk won't affect us.

Your turn now to prove yourselves.

This is just a game, but some people turned it to a personal affair.

LMFAO

DeletedUser20914

We appeared in the top 12 in a matter of a month but some people just can't accept it.

So let's leave it this way, you are just trash talkers and you guys talk more than you play.

You could call us blue ballers, noobs, trash talkers or even pain the ***.

But we have proved ourselves and your talk won't affect us.

Your turn now to prove yourselves.

This is just a game, but some people turned it to a personal affair.

LMFAO
A top 12 alliance that failed yesterday to seige a city that belongs to a small alliance, have not proved itself, on the contrary.

Thats right, alliance X had it's first seige attempt on Storm yesterday, and they failed epicaly.

Please send more cs's our way. one is not enough

DeletedUser31109

A top 12 alliance that failed yesterday to seige a city that belongs to a small alliance, have not proved itself, on the contrary.

Thats right, alliance X had it's first seige attempt on Storm yesterday, and they failed epicaly.

Please send more cs's our way. one is not enough

That's the point, 1 failed CS proves nothing.

DeletedUser47256

It was a long-shot CS against one of your known active/skilled players. It was never expected to succeed, but really to test the waters. Not a true op. There were like 6 of us that sent clearing/support. Very little lost, but when considering intel, a lot more gained. Besides, it wasn't even any of you that broke it, you sought help from Stay. Between that siege and all of the air attacks on the Lottoplayer inactive, we know now of at least 6-8 cities with fliers. Tie that info with known offline times and it becomes invaluable to an op. Posture all you want, it wasn't a loss on our part.

DeletedUser20914

ok so now every cs that would fail would be a intel gathering mission, ok

btw

e3b4e3912e.png

DeletedUser47256

No, absolutely not. You guys have killed several of our CS that we've snuck into inactives in the area. Good on you. This one was a, what, 8 hr CS on an active player? If it would have worked, wow, great. I dropped bir in the harbor and DLU from one city which lasted through 3 attacks, all Stay, but good info none the less. Ask any Stay player in here, when we make a serious attempt, it's not just a few of us and it's a helluva lot more than a couple thousand DLU. Oh, and the CS will not be telegraphed 8 hours in advance. If you're planning on that level of play from us for real, then please continue to do so, because all the better for us.

DeletedUser31109

Really happy to find out that STAy has finally found a friend

DeletedUser20914

your cs did not last for a second, not even myriad of DLU could have saved it ,,,
it was 5 h ish, helmet was used. And i dont undersatand why you upset that Stay helped, spirit kings helped from your side.
And lol, the intel, goes to both sides, we know now as well, flyers and ls cities.