Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser20914

quitting is more fitting for me than loosing time fighting noobs who , like decinoob and jhart, run away from front.

u guys just not worth my time anymore

fighting wise, stats show my alliance was winning on the micro scale though

so consider it what u like :)

DeletedUser54871

We consider this - you are looser and escaped like a chicken

DeletedUser47256

quitting is more fitting for me than loosing time fighting noobs who , like decinoob and jhart, run away from front.

u guys just not worth my time anymore

fighting wise, stats show my alliance was winning on the micro scale though

so consider it what u like :)

LOL...I handed off ONE city of the 5 that I had right in the middle of all of you. "run away from the front" SOO delusional. You do realize that you're not fooling anyone here, right? You might be making yourself feel better with all your nonsense, but there's not anyone else around that is buying it. I'm sure you're completely correct on that last piece though, you win on the "micro scale", but that's only because the rest of us measure in inches.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20914

hand one , stack the other with 100 hydras, then hide in vm

lol still the same

DeletedUser47256

hand one , stack the other with 100 hydras, then hide in vm

lol still the same

I was in Hawaii for 3 weeks!! Nice try though! And yeah, I stacked a frontline city with my own hydras...since when does that not make sense?

DeletedUser20914

then who got 100 hydras !

ahh davea, too bad they didnt saved him

DeletedUser54871

No you guys just used low morale Mick, nothing more, even we had less cities in the area you was scared.... Hey weak Roni how many times you land cs on me???? 0000 ,I did It twice on you noob

DeletedUser20914

and 100 ish players and u couldnt hold the seige of any of them
lol

if landing a cs means i am noob
havent we landed in killz as well ;)

DeletedUser54871

No you missed the point, we play like a team and we are good friends. Your gang is just a bunch of high ego guys, who thought they rull the world hahaha

Last edited by a moderator: