Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser20914

come colo a city next to me then, and we shall see

or ask your mates that have been loosing cities already :p

DeletedUser41523

I'm just happy someone on the Stay side of the war can talk smack and not be blowing smoke. War would be incredibly boring otherwise.

DeletedUser54494

they underestimated our size
typical, smh
since day one you guys have been a threat I know u have been collaborating with stay so stop it with the size thing. We got alot of wars going on and Stay has been tough to handle with their buffs.

DeletedUser20914

you stfu, your leaders knows what happened from day1, you know nothing, yet you keep coming here blabbing your big mouth.

if our size wasn't underestimated at first, we might have been a part of winners, glad that did not happen, it would have sucked!!

DeletedUser54494

you stfu, your leaders knows what happened from day1, you know nothing, yet you keep coming here blabbing your big mouth.

if our size wasn't underestimated at first, we might have been a part of winners, glad that did not happen, it would have sucked!!
that's some hate pal but sorry I don't go this low. Ana might get mad so goodbye.

DeletedUser35127

yeah its sad. I took 2 from stay and lost 1. :( I feel so sad.

How many fights did you really give ? You just sneak a CS silently and check if not one noticed it and then ask for support from mates lol, no real planning nothing ... if you can let everyone know how many CS'es you sneaked and how many you really conquered that would be great :)

DeletedUser41523

How many fights did you really give ? You just sneak a CS silently and check if not one noticed it and then ask for support from mates lol, no real planning nothing ... if you can let everyone know how many CS'es you sneaked and how many you really conquered that would be great :)
That's pretty much the strategy of everyone on the front line. If it weren't for flyers how many cities would both sides take? The wars would be completely different.

DeletedUser35127

That's pretty much the strategy of everyone on the front line. If it weren't for flyers how many cities would both sides take? The wars would be completely different.

Well we sneak in a cs in a planned way if we are in frontlines , one of his sieges got broke by his own alliance mate thats how planned he is , please dont say thats a strategy :)

DeletedUser54568

Well we sneak in a cs in a planned way if we are in frontlines , one of his sieges got broke by his own alliance mate thats how planned he is , please dont say thats a strategy :)
If it is always planned then I guess you guys don't like to help Frozen. When I was in siege he was the only one that sent support to it. I kinda felt bad :(

DeletedUser35127

If it is always planned then I guess you guys don't like to help Frozen. When I was in siege he was the only one that sent support to it. I kinda felt bad :(
We not always plan but you guys never plan :D