Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

I still vote SC rename itself to the "Fightin Sohoglories" I think we can all agree he's earned it. :D

DeletedUser41523

Where does Peppa Pig fit into that? He's also a good player

Soho is a whole other level of solid. If he ever left the world or SC, we would very quickly over take O45 from them. Bear in mind we have a pretty respectable lead, Soho is the reason it's not even bigger. And he's their leading scorer on us, it's not even close either.

DeletedUser54568

I haven't seen much from him since I'm in O55... I hope he stays over there

DeletedUser35127

I still vote SC rename itself to the "Fightin Sohoglories" I think we can all agree he's earned it. :D
He is leading us in that ocean :) if we should change our name then winners should definitely rename them to "Killzkuba is our saver" , btw how is the siege going on? looks like soho is hurting you guys too much :)

DeletedUser54494

lol. I sneaked alot of CS so what ? and Imagine if we plan things out you'd be on ur knees. lol. Anyway man I don't think u guys are even enjoying the game anymore some of you been throwing hurtful remarks.

I backtimed HoC's City after he killed my sieged i caught his 59 harpies dead on the spot then a minute later he names his city that he took from me "ASIAN MEAT" i mean serioously,

DeletedUser54568

He is leading us in that ocean :) if we should change our name then winners should definitely rename them to "Killzkuba is our saver" , btw how is the siege going on? looks like soho is hurting you guys too much :)
Is it okay if we just name cities after him? :)

DeletedUser35127

I backtimed HoC's City after he killed my sieged i caught his 59 harpies dead on the spot then a minute later he names his city that he took from me "ASIAN MEAT" i mean serioously,

I'm not sure about this, if this is true I'm sorry for those remarks, but lets here from him if he wants to

DeletedUser54494

I am not offended I even laughed a little pumped of the easy BP that i got but even a little bit of racism is not necessary.

DeletedUser20914

Oh , they do plan, they just suck at it

they once started timing attack/support that where 15 h tt, too bad cs was killed same second it landed. too much waisted time on their part

plus i have a feeling, that winners force their players to attack, from what i notice from the attacks, like you need to attack roni 3 times a day or else, loool

deperate attacks

on another unrealted note
is asian dude sensitive now ?
check the first post in this thread ;)

DeletedUser20914

i do, but the attacked have stopped the last couple days

you guys all ok ?

DeletedUser20914

ok good i was worried actually,

dont let me get worried like that in the future