Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser54755

Gotta find these things funny, using low morale to advantage and making a core is noobish BUT having a bunch of pacts is not. That's what I'm reading from this thread lol
I responded to the wrong post initially lol.
None said that having a bunch of pacts doesnt make you a noob

DeletedUser54784

Our only enemy merged into The Wolf Pack..
Who would have said that mythical amazon poodle(No.40) can take on The Wolf Pack(No.10)

Either way prepare for my 2 day fully rebuilt LS nukes sailing around the ocean :)
Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser11886

Hey! We're thinking of taking on The Wolf Pack too. You guys attacking from the west and we're attacking from the south ;)

DeletedUser36530

I'm still laughing at that big plot twist in ocean 44 haha one minute im looking at shadows slowly winning, the next shadows isn't even a thing lol

DeletedUser54784

So apparently when you land a cs on gaby by boosting it fast enough so her automated assistant pure Grepo skills can't detect it, it's because you DDoS her
And then you conveniently stop DDoSing her as soon as you send a second, non boosted cs
Well then

skillz learned on Lato i presume :p:rolleyes:

DeletedUser53365

These (bots) players are funny. Sometimes they even defend with LS :D

DeletedUser52416

I have a feeling this talk about DDoS is more likely to be an unstable internet connection. lol

Fluvisol

Phrourach
It seems gaby and iuli have both gone on a holiday
It's curious how BZC plan their holidays right after they start losing cities and how they always end right before events
I wonder which excuse they'll come up with this time
Make your bets here!
Is it

A) Lying about their player being in a fatal car accident
B) Crying about corrupt mods
C) Going in world skype chat and openly admitting to using a bot
D) Go silent until the next event

All of these happened before and have an equal chance!
I would offer gold for the first right answer but sadly I'm just a poor boy, but I need no sympathy :p

DeletedUser53365

E) Obi-Wan Kenobi :)

& I bet 100 wood 'cause I'm really really poor :(

DeletedUser54873

It seems gaby and iuli have both gone on a holiday
It's curious how BZC plan their holidays right after they start losing cities and how they always end right before events
I wonder which excuse they'll come up with this time
Make your bets here!
Is it

A) Lying about their player being in a fatal car accident
B) Crying about corrupt mods
C) Going in world skype chat and openly admitting to using a bot
D) Go silent until the next event

All of these happened before and have an equal chance!
I would offer gold for the first right answer but sadly I'm just a poor boy, but I need no sympathy :p

Are you serious? That's insane

Fluvisol

Phrourach
"I will report you for having moderately decent timings on your support, have fun being banned" (1 second behind the cs shouldn't be good enough but whatever)
0PQcWyirTNKG_M7Eqw6l1Q.png

For forum rules reasons I won't say who but just wanted to point out the irony there :D