Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

What happens to a players cities if they're banned? Do they go ghost?

DeletedUser54784

@Fluvisol When you cant attack someone and it says banned its not because of his "help tools" you should know that better than anyone else :)

about 80% bans are given out for multi acc.. and you cant att those..

DeletedUser54784

What happens to a players cities if they're banned? Do they go ghost?

if ban is longer than 30 days on 30th day they ghost, and if its attackable ban you can still take them.. but most bans are 3 to 7 days.. attackable and non attackable.. hardly seen any 1 month bans anymore.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Pretty sure this one was for city names though
And I'm 90% sure he didn't have VM days left
So maybe it was on purpose to flee with his buddies :)

DeletedUser54803

Only way for Pandas to CS a City is thro a low morale player. Sad :)

DeletedUser54784

Only way for Pandas to CS a City is thro a low morale player. Sad :)

or if anyone is offline/inactive , get used to it buddy.. they are boring that way.. still could not take cities from someone :)

DeletedUser54784

why is thePlague so good at everything hahaha

they have a set of people they trust from past words and they stay true to their path and tactic in every world they start, unlike about 90% of other alliances..
last time i saw them was in Dimale as i was part of La Famiglia

DeletedUser36530

they have a set of people they trust from past words and they stay true to their path and tactic in every world they start, unlike about 90% of other alliances..
last time i saw them was in Dimale as i was part of La Famiglia
I was really not expecting that kind of answer lol... can we seem some trash talk though like seriously I want to hear about everybodies wars and their perspectives and them and what not

DeletedUser54784

i dont think you can trash talk Plague in this world.. i dont see them doing anything wrong..

but if you want to bash some panda talk im all in crazy :)

DeletedUser36530

I would never trash the Plague, I am part of that beautiful beast hehe, why do you hate pandas so much? I was rooting for them against shadows lol

DeletedUser54784

I would never trash the Plague, I am part of that beautiful beast hehe, why do you hate pandas so much? I was rooting for them against shadows lol

because they suck hahah

basically their entire idea and way of war is HC everyone around, check no militia.. ok we low morale cs him.. and repeat until enemy ally is sick of fighting them..

good thing to mention that no active player lost a city to them.. which is sad given they are "good" ally..

DeletedUser41656

So basically Intentionally Punny have reformed for the 100x time... Now they are the wing of ThePlague.

DeletedUser54784

So basically Intentionally Punny have reformed for the 100x time... Now they are the wing of ThePlague.

seems Plague might go into war with Wolf bang.. i mean gang sorry.. since wolves are "hitting" punny.. lolz

chexon

Chiliarch
because they suck hahah

basically their entire idea and way of war is HC everyone around, check no militia.. ok we low morale cs him.. and repeat until enemy ally is sick of fighting them..

good thing to mention that no active player lost a city to them.. which is sad given they are "good" ally..
why dont you play dead, let them hit some alus, and snipe their cs
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54784

why dont you play dead, let them hit some alus, and snipe their cs
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

bruh... i have been playing dead for days now.. they only dare to attack my baby poodles.. not me.. havent had direct attack in a week if not more :(