Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser54984

Me? NO.... I know nothing.... one city 72 griffs 40hours.... do the maths... Mr."mechanics of the game"

DeletedUser54984

this is a player with 8 citys or so with 7 of them on islands with no farms.... No gold you say.... Bull%$^& I say

DeletedUser

mmmm mtez there is an event on just now.. or have you not noticed that..

DeletedUser36963

I think I'll keep that nickname actually it makes me feel like a lame superhero

-Mr. Mechanics of the Game

DeletedUser41937

this is a player with 8 citys or so with 7 of them on islands with no farms.... No gold you say.... Bull%$^& I say
If you actually do invest your time into this game, I earned several thousand golds from trading in 99.
Maybe you should start doing this as well instead of moaning?

DeletedUser54984

On which event can you score 70 manti with no gold???

jesus its just gold didnt think you would be so ashamed

DeletedUser36530

not only is azide right, but some people such as myself don't use their myths until all three nukes are fully built so I can unleash the fury all at once, so a person having two myth nukes isn't saying much lol. sure plague breaks all of plague2 sieges, but name one city you've taken that wasn't offline or inactive? you can't, and that's okay, maybe one day sport. Also, its just free bp for plague, so quit whining and take a city for once ;)

DeletedUser36530

also favor doesn't even come from farms so what does "this is a player with 7 cities on no farm islands" have to do anything? lol one day you'll learn favor comes from temples ;)

DeletedUser54984

favour does not but res does as the person above mentioned building them in such time..... The player in mention is nothing special hes just GOLD

and the reason your buff was so big was your size notice I said he has 8 citys... DAMN NOOBS

DeletedUser54990

I proved that you can easily get a full manti nuke in less than a day without gold

DeletedUser36963

Fact of the Day:

MTEz has posted 14 messages in the forum and none of them have been liked. Because literally no one agrees with you

DeletedUser54984

MTEz hasnt had a comment liked... well thats because Im arguing plague plague2 plagues brother sister mother and cousin alliances and poor me has no sister/brother/mother alliance to come and like my comments :(

and a little tip for you too his hero was urephon..

and 110100100 you sure you made your mind up now about your alliance... after bouncing around and landing with the simmers been a fighter too much hard work??

ask varun and zuesbolts how fun we can make it... I mean when they get back from VM

DeletedUser54990

seeing as my bp has spiked ever since I joined The Plague, not really (not to mention that your pact members have been throwing multiple failed cs attempts at my cities). And speaking of simmers, I seem to remember that your biggest member was smfawcett at one point! Also, as soon as I joined JR, all I saw in the forums was how happy the alliance was that they had been able to make Chaos84 ghost after constantly spamming him, even though the leader is apparently against this sort of behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54984

You did see that then... yes I spammed him. I had my alliance spam him he spammed me all night one night which is fine but i you cant take it dont dish it out!

And yes your BP may have spiked... LOL your have a total of 36k BP how could you possibly of had any spike.. I earn more doing quests..

why do I even waste my energy on this level of incompetence.. getting excited he cleared a few inactive players bravo chap really bravo

DeletedUser36530

starts with your inactive, then works its way up to... YOU ;)

DeletedUser36530

btw, if your wondering what I meant by "it" I was referring to the Plague :eek: