Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser54495

Already a lot of it on the top 12 thread so I figured I'd make it official ;)

DeletedUser54495

Lumberking20 biggest fall so far? Went from top to bottom pretty damn quick
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Red Flag, Red pendant, Red Vultures, Red Flag and One Punch + pacts with whole world
2 week server and 4 sister alliances lol
lets make a bet how much teams these simmers make till wonders appear? (if they will not be drowned from boredom)

GpfHZwZ.png

DeletedUser54495

The Red coalition are the biggest huggers I think I have witnessed all of grepo lol...
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

Soon they will get bored, 280 players leads to alot of different opinions, let them crumble internally
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Time will be their bane

DeletedUser47128

Especialy after such statements
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

LumberKing20 on 2017-04-04 at 16:51
I am your nightmare. You will literally never catch me offline. so I say now goodluck and get ready to lose your sleep or lose your city

That statement is honestly more sad than it is impressive. You put your whole life toward a game that will get you no where in the real world.

DeletedUser13076

I know, I know...what a darn shame! Borat did contact me a few years ago, but I was busy knitting a sweater.

DeletedUser54800

I'm surprised you guys still know what a red player looks like, I thought you were trying to cuddle your way to the top of O54.

PS- some words of advice. You might want to send more than 1 bireme with your CS next time.

0bd7d3c3590148ad818dfd1b17ddb2f1.png

ah yes, well I was busy with others didn't expect someone to hit an internal but it was stacked on the next one i sent.
so maybe next time you can try harder.

Lyseus

Phrourach
try harder? I'm a bit lost, all I see is OK enjoying some free BP from you! ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser48660

want a fun time spell IHOP then say ness out loud.

because Alpha Kenny Body Sofa King Hard
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif