Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

Can I question why 'EPIC' exists? "Tight-Knit Group of players" kind of hard to believe that when you've got almost 4x as many players as a single alliance... wonder how much of it is dead weight.

If you search up "Hoarder" Epic will come up as one of its examples.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Can I question why 'EPIC' exists? "Tight-Knit Group of players" kind of hard to believe that when you've got almost 4x as many players as a single alliance... wonder how much of it is dead weight.

If you search up "Hoarder" Epic will come up as one of its examples.

They message players on the rim who are in small alliances/without alliance and ask those players why Epic should invite them, not why they should join Epic
It's kinda sad

DeletedUser41656

More trash talk inc!

Some players from The Shadows jumping to Pandas, and they created Ex-Panda-Bles.
Another attempt to hug, until the WW era, and actually have a chance there. I suggest wesels and hangtownhero, that you grow a pair of ba**s!

TheLastOrder pacting Avengers, cause ThePlague are more then they can handle, and need help :D

Whats your opinion guys?

DeletedUser54784

More trash talk inc!

Some players from The Shadows jumping to Pandas, and they created Ex-Panda-Bles.
Another attempt to hug, until the WW era, and actually have a chance there. I suggest wesels and hangtownhero, that you grow a pair of ba**s!

TheLastOrder pacting Avengers, cause ThePlague are more then they can handle, and need help :D

Whats your opinion guys?

Shadows were dying for a long time.. they just lack serious front line fighters like Wesels to handle panda.. thats why panda was beating them on the front lines invading shadows core islands.. also of course hitting any inactive/offline players helped pandas..
but really i saw this jump coming for some time now..

Either way don't you diss on my buddy wesels Arzaac..
#AmazonLuvsWesels

DeletedUser5061

More trash talk inc!

Whats your opinion guys?

I agree with you mostly but the cap is too small here, all the top alliances in grepo past had 80-90 players. You seem to have only good things to say about ThePlague so its quite obvious who the LAELAPS are hugging.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52416

ThePlague has no allies so your assumptions are wrong :)

DeletedUser5061

ThePlague has no allies so your assumptions are wrong :)

Sounds like my kind of alliance than, its shame you probably have no space for me just like you don't have space in your alliance name. :D

DeletedUser54807

Laelaps have no diplo, no matter how many times its assumed we do we still dont. We have been offered by many alliances for pacts / naps but found no need... Remember when grep was purely about your group making it based on the ability to fight, now its based on how many active simmers you can color green. Hate to break it to some of you but numbers wont save any alliance, all you do with more numbers is decrease the amount of food you can eat... A steak at 8 oz or 24 oz is still a good eat... Ive never spoken with plauge, probably wont but props to them for having big brass balls and only depending on there groups ability. I doubt anyone else in this world besides laelaps & Plauge has balls big enough to depend only on there own strength.
#2017MakeGrepGreatAgain

DeletedUser54803

True Sh*t, not really intresting to have 500 players on your side, it was more fun back when alliances had balls.

DeletedUser41656

I agree with you mostly but the cap is too small here, all the top alliances in grepo past had 80-90 players. You seem to have only good things to say about ThePlague so its quite obvious who the LAELAPS are hugging.

Well as people have already told you, LAELAPS has no pacts. Except for Teumessian fox, as there are mainly the people that came from The Forsaken to us. But we are 1 alliance, so that cant be counted, right ?

On the other hand, you are saying "my kind of alliance", but then lukjackm wont be able to play with you in your premade, as he likes pacts down there in New Dawn.

DeletedUser54755

Well as people have already told you, LAELAPS has no pacts. Except for Teumessian fox, as there are mainly the people that came from The Forsaken to us. But we are 1 alliance, so that cant be counted, right ?

On the other hand, you are saying "my kind of alliance", but then lukjackm wont be able to play with you in your premade, as he likes pacts down there in New Dawn.

Pact* Not pacts. And this is all context dependendt. NEW DAWN has had the highest growing dbp and abp since they were made so clearly their Pact isnt slowing them down.

DeletedUser5061

Hate to break it to some of you but numbers wont save any alliance, all you do with more numbers is decrease the amount of food you can eat... A steak at 8 oz or 24 oz is still a good eat...

I think you will find out you are wrong about that mate, with morale in effect half of your big players will not be able to attack half of the players that attack them. The bigger you get the harder it will become, while those simming and with numbers on their side will continuously internalise and keep growing. So keep working twice as hard too get half the result, see how long the enthusiasm lasts before it starts eating away at you. I am rooting for you guys :)

DeletedUser36530

morale is nothing but the p*ssy way to conquer cities, if you ask me. also Plague has no allies, never have and will never need them ;)

DeletedUser5061

i think your new to morale worlds "mate", big players support low morale drivers.

Low morale drivers? Isn't that where you originise a whole op to take just one city, the one where if you are good enough you can rim a player within a month? Sounds like you have found a way to work around Morale mate, good for you. Now bugger off and go colonize another city, and thank the lord you have big enough balls and no pacts getting in the way of all that colonising.

DeletedUser54784

morale is nothing but the p*ssy way to conquer cities, if you ask me. also Plague has no allies, never have and will never need them ;)

Plague allied with La Famiglia on Dimale to win, then they needed that to win that world and they will need someone like that here as well, 1 ally cant win WW especially with this shitty ally cap...

DeletedUser41656

Pact* Not pacts. And this is all context dependendt. NEW DAWN has had the highest growing dbp and abp since they were made so clearly their Pact isnt slowing them down.

Wasnt it hard to fight the rest of the Reds, when they backstabbed them, and the "best" members formed New Dawn?

DeletedUser41656

Low morale drivers? Isn't that where you originise a whole op to take just one city, the one where if you are good enough you can rim a player within a month? Sounds like you have found a way to work around Morale mate, good for you. Now bugger off and go colonize another city, and thank the lord you have big enough balls and no pacts getting in the way of all that colonising.
Of all people that are present here, you are the one who should know why he is colonizing. But nvm, dont need to argue with you, have better things to do.

DeletedUser54807

Gotta find these things funny, using low morale to advantage and making a core is noobish BUT having a bunch of pacts is not. That's what I'm reading from this thread lol