Trash Talk

DeletedUser54810

Well I'm glad of all the peace and quiet.

I can happily sit simming away in full knowledge that I am safe from those nasty flashing swords.

I always wet my pants when they flash up.. I sometimes lose control of my bowels too. :(

Happily I have an excellent supplier of incontinence pants and my mothers skirt is always there for me to cling onto while hiding under the kitchen table.. whimpering and crying..

..let BP never end I say.. ;)

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad of all the peace and quiet.

I can happily sit simming away in full knowledge that I am safe from those nasty flashing swords.

I always wet my pants when they flash up.. I sometimes lose control of my bowels too. :(

Happily I have an excellent supplier of incontinence pants and my mothers skirt is always there for me to cling onto while hiding under the kitchen table.. whimpering and crying..

..let BP never end I say.. ;)

You better get a catheter because it's about to get worse ;).

DeletedUser

Holdmaduh I'm an old school player lots of experience. First world I've committed too and have chosen not to run a premade alliance. Haven't played in 3 years so I decided to take it slow this world.

DeletedUser54810

What a stupid thread this is

and thread starter

Wow.. aren't you a regular ray of sunshine? ;)

As you are so cheerful I thought I'd share my thought of the day which is:

"Don't worry, one day we'll all be dead and none of this will mean anything"

Happy to brighten your day too..

DeletedUser5061

Wow.. aren't you a regular ray of sunshine? ;)

As you are so cheerful I thought I'd share my thought of the day which is:

"Don't worry, one day we'll all be dead and none of this will mean anything"

Happy to brighten your day too..

It's just odd to have a thread for trash talking, it's like fabricating hate. I am used to playing on servers where one alliance is so dominant, everyone hates them for being good, until they fall and its the next ones turn.

DeletedUser54810

It's just odd to have a thread for trash talking, it's like fabricating hate. I am used to playing on servers where one alliance is so dominant, everyone hates them for being good, until they fall and its the next ones turn.

This is an EN server though.. Trash talk is banter.. The English like a bit of banter.

Some servers do have one alliance that dominate and invariably lesser alliances tend to make coalitions etc against them, not a fan of coalitions, dominant alliances making huge coalitions of fodder so they can simm and build WW's etc..

I'd like to see a few evenly contested alliances all slugging it out for a change so lets see what happens..

DeletedUser

Holdmaduh I'm an old school player lots of experience. First world I've committed too and have chosen not to run a premade alliance. Haven't played in 3 years so I decided to take it slow this world.

I'm old school also. Which worlds did you play previously? What alliance?

DeletedUser

I'm old school also. Which worlds did you play previously? What alliance?

Worlds I'm willing to share

Gythium Founded an small elite rim alliance called ventoras
Pandosa Founded an elite premade called Impact
us(apatheticKing on us server) Iota Founded an elite premade called Swamp fox brigade (went on to win WW)

Normally i just lead an alliance and declare war on everyone.