Trash Talk

DeletedUser54895

Some people don't quit no matter how many attacks they get or how many cities they lose

DeletedUser21418

.. and these are the sort we seek out. The only true way to find a worthy warrior is to fight against him/her.
and after les than 48 houres in INDY some of them get the hell out agin, ore loosing citys, Indy are bleeding citys now, but when littel Davy coms around i guess he we tell us all its a part of the big plan ;-) ups what happend on the US server, one more indy crash, whit the same leadership.

DeletedUser54192

Kraniet, this is the second EN revolt server in a row that you have run from a fight once the pressure cranked up. You disappeared when Noobs had to fight 5 teams (well, two 2-branch alliances and 1 single branch alliance) on Pagasae, and you ran away from Pandora when Indie got the upper hand. That's not a great record that you are building up.

DeletedUser21418

Kraniet, this is the second EN revolt server in a row that you have run from a fight once the pressure cranked up. You disappeared when Noobs had to fight 5 teams (well, two 2-branch alliances and 1 single branch alliance) on Pagasae, and you ran away from Pandora when Indie got the upper hand. That's not a great record that you are building up.

DeletedUser21418

lol you are funny, dident run and newer had, i was only on the other server for the gold, and was thinking about stay, but it was not the real NOOBs just a funny copy, so gave my citys away, and left as i said to the leaders i wood when i joint in. so get your fakta strait, before you look more folish then you allreddy do. have a nice day

DeletedUser54192

lol you are funny, dident run and newer had, i was only on the other server for the gold, and was thinking about stay, but it was not the real NOOBs just a funny copy, so gave my citys away, and left as i said to the leaders i wood when i joint in. so get your fakta strait, before you look more folish then you allreddy do. have a nice day
That's a funny story. Shame it isn't true. You didn't give your cities away, you just stopped playing, so your cities got internalised. And leadership also saw it as you not being able to handle the pressure, so that part of the story is a lie as well.

DeletedUser52759

They definitely can.. I'm just not a fan of pacts.. My goal isn't to build WW's my goal is to attack people until the quit

lol, this game really is about demoralizing folks. Only really close alliances can hold out for more then a month or two against determined opposition that doesn't crack first. Couple cities, no big deal, couple players get frustrated though and folks smell blood in the water and run.

DeletedUser21418

That's a funny story. Shame it isn't true. You didn't give your cities away, you just stopped playing, so your cities got internalised. And leadership also saw it as you not being able to handle the pressure, so that part of the story is a lie as well.

Lol sorry but iam not gonna spend 1 sek on you littel toy, get into the game, and feel my nice way of handling pressure.

DeletedUser54810

and after les than 48 houres in INDY some of them get the hell out agin, ore loosing citys, Indy are bleeding citys now, but when littel Davy coms around i guess he we tell us all its a part of the big plan ;-) ups what happend on the US server, one more indy crash, whit the same leadership.

Let us asses this drivel that has piled forth from ones cakehole shall we?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Firstly: We recruited some of the players from the former Pandora/Elpis alliances that we CONQUERED.. That'll be the very same alliance you are in now, the one that has the same players (minus a few good ones who came here) and a nice shiny new badge which obviously is enough to deal with the fact that you lose every time we fight you because we are superior.. By a Looooong, Looooong way..

Secondly: One player rejoined your new alliance because he felt obliged to (or maybe he was spying, who cares?) The rest of our new players have cities deep in enemy territory and we simply do not bother to defend them so take them all. You are doing us a favor by freeing up the slots for those players so they can migrate where we want them. Mind if you don't take them we will of course utilize them at a later date and you'll regret not doing so. Either way it's win win. For Indie..

Third and final note: WE opped you twice, you fell to bits twice. We stopped the Ops early just so you could regroup and build us some more nice cities before we op you again.. As a favor I'd request that you peeps research Ram/Phalanx/Div Sel in those cities please.. Saves us the effort.. Thanks!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

PS. Indie playing the US server? No leadership here on that.. Never has been..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

Lol sorry but iam not gonna spend 1 sek on you littel toy, get into the game, and feel my nice way of handling pressure.
You've already spent a fair bit of time, so it's a bit too late for that.

I've seen your way of handling pressure on two separate occasions: talk smack, brag about how you will beat the enemy, then run when the going gets tough. It happened on en97 and it has now happened here. I have seen enough to judge.

DeletedUser

Awakening is an alliance filled with quitters, how many ops will it take for them to collapse?