Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser21560

Members Online Now
  1. Thizzle,
  2. ana perssons
Total: 52 (members: 3, guests: 16, robots: 33)

I noticed this today... 33 robots? we got robots on the externals now aswell?
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser55289

Too funny, "Bloods are the MRA" although we hav'nt recruited much for a while now, "Bloods also have Naps and Pacts galore", yet we happily stated what we had, "Nothing undercover there".. Funny is watching who actually is pacted with or napped with each other on the down low..
I can tell you all now, people have asked for a merge etc and all we have done is turn them down.. Maybe Bloods need to reconsider their options after watching all the "quiet deals" going down.. Haha. Regardless, because I was a tad side swiped in real life for xmas, Happy New Years all friends and Foes
2018%2BHappy%2BNew%2BYear%2BAnimated%2BGreeting%2BCards.gif

DeletedUser54484

Too funny, "Bloods are the MRA" although we hav'nt recruited much for a while now, "Bloods also have Naps and Pacts galore", yet we happily stated what we had, "Nothing undercover there".. Funny is watching who actually is pacted with or napped with each other on the down low..
I can tell you all now, people have asked for a merge etc and all we have done is turn them down.. Maybe Bloods need to reconsider their options after watching all the "quiet deals" going down.. Haha. Regardless, because I was a tad side swiped in real life for xmas, Happy New Years all friends and Foes
2018%2BHappy%2BNew%2BYear%2BAnimated%2BGreeting%2BCards.gif

happy new year hun

DeletedUser55289

0ne pact isnt a MRA, noticed yous have a nap in place too, least we shout ours out loud, we havent done the, hide behind a "we dont pact/nap" scenario. Hope Rangle you had a good Xmas and a even better New Years..

DeletedUser54484

0ne pact isnt a MRA, noticed yous have a nap in place too, least we shout ours out loud, we havent done the, hide behind a "we dont pact/nap" scenario. Hope Rangle you had a good Xmas and a even better New Years..
remember always double check to make sure you catch all your mistakes! oh and add a reference page next time, some of your information seems incorrect :/

DeletedUser55289

remember always double check to make sure you catch all your mistakes! oh and add a reference page next time, some of your information seems incorrect :/

Seems much could be said about most the server about bloods lovely cas most the info you all got or get is still incorrect.. Heard we were a "mass recruiting agency", you all know what I feel about that much less show where we recruited.. so maybe everyone needs more than your pm that you shared with traders to go off..
PS, I have no issues with you never have, but lets get the gossip properly told, yes I have copies of Foo baby sharing it with my founders, a conversation that is continually coming up as a "proof" of us mass recruiting/moving to 44, (possibly whatever yous needed to secure a non hit), who knows, "who cares"....

DeletedUser54484

Seems much could be said about most the server about bloods lovely cas most the info you all got or get is still incorrect.. Heard we were a "mass recruiting agency", you all know what I feel about that much less show where we recruited.. so maybe everyone needs more than your pm that you shared with traders to go off..
PS, I have no issues with you never have, but lets get the gossip properly told, yes I have copies of Foo baby sharing it with my founders, a conversation that is continually coming up as a "proof" of us mass recruiting/moving to 44, (possibly whatever yous needed to secure a non hit), who knows, "who cares"....
Bah their you go again, your information is so incorrect... I never shared any pms with RT, sorry try again!

DeletedUser55289

Bah their you go again, your information is so incorrect... I never shared any pms with RT, sorry try again!
Foos not one to lie, ask him if he screen-shotted my convo with you to Ruthie and Jim, I am looking at it in skype now, shared with them on the 9th of December. Even states he has the full convo.

So he obtained the convo from someone else? And someone else gave him a screenshot of a pm between you and me.. This just gets better and better.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif