TRASH TALK

DeletedUser55453

@THEGUARDIAN86 Idk you can tell me that, not that i care anyway. some people just need to know where their places are.

it's just hilarious how many idiots are sucking up to some skeletons on the internet thinking they're the Messiah.

DeletedUser52215

We should do a vote here, for those who are part of the biggest hug in greoplis history (who thought it would have happened in 60 cap domination xD)

Not counting excess branches, who will be the first to be backstabbed/eaten and who will be left standing?

110 golden maniacs
110 golden infidels
The blame game
Grepo addicts
Avengers
Order and chaos
True fear

TF shouldn’t be on this list.

DeletedUser54339

We should do a vote here, for those who are part of the biggest hug in greoplis history (who thought it would have happened in 60 cap domination xD)

Not counting excess branches, who will be the first to be backstabbed/eaten and who will be left standing?

110 golden maniacs
110 golden infidels
The blame game
Grepo addicts
Avengers
Order and chaos
True fear
If your alliance is an absolute MRA omnishambles, people are going to rock up to eat you.

You're like that tempting all you can eat Chinese buffet that just opened up in town. Folks are going to show up to get a piece. Doesn't mean it's all part of some devious plan.

DeletedUser55961

when I came into this world our intentions were peaceful, low and behold confetti spawn right beside us, then also blame and guild spawn right beside us, they came here to gang up on us because we ghosted in istros and left them to hug alone, server was dead so they started fighting the team that was supporting them all along.. server is still dead and they needed a new home to start hugging again.... Jeez even when I took a break out and someone else was looking after thermo they hugged thermo for a crown.. it has been going on for too long, hugging and pacting to win might work in ww, but when the s*** hits the van here there is gonna be blood on the streets and lots of it..

We got the usual bs from poop ‘oh we’re here alone we aren’t going to hug here’

First day of the server, we have players landing in through invite link.. next message from poop

‘Oh criki your alliance is starting to show aggression moving into our territory’ cmon seriously? This guy was looking for an excuse from day 1, it’s funny how they all landed surrounding us is it not?

We knew it would be a hugfest and social simmers club like it is with all of these guys on every world so yes I did get loud about it, spoke the truth which they certainly did not want to hear or want other people to know.

Hate me all you want but anyone supporting this joke of a team must be high on drugs or just an outright moron.

Anywho, will be good to see who gets backstabbed first :)

My vote is avengers because they are not part of the social club, however I did hear that poops group are going to wipe out guild (confetti recruitment branch) when they are occupied elsewhere and don’t expect it, I heard that a long time ago though, maybe they are just patiently waiting for the right moment =\

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55892

when I came into this world our intentions were peaceful, low and behold confetti spawn right beside us, then also blame and guild spawn right beside us, they came here to gang up on us because we ghosted in istros and left them to hug alone, server was dead so they started fighting the team that was supporting them all along.. server is still dead and they needed a new home to start hugging again.... Jeez even when I took a break out and someone else was looking after thermo they hugged thermo for a crown.. it has been going on for too long, hugging and pacting to win might work in ww, but when the s*** hits the van here there is gonna be blood on the streets and lots of it..

We got the usual bs from poop ‘oh we’re here alone we aren’t going to hug here’

First day of the server, we have players landing in through invite link.. next message from poop

‘Oh criki your alliance is starting to show aggression moving into our territory’ cmon seriously? This guy was looking for an excuse from day 1, it’s funny how they all landed surrounding us is it not?

We knew it would be a hugfest and social simmers club like it is with all of these guys on every world so yes I did get loud about it, spoke the truth which they certainly did not want to hear or want other people to know.

Hate me all you want but anyone supporting this joke of a team must be high on drugs or just an outright moron.

Anywho, will be good to see who gets backstabbed first :)

My vote is avengers because they are not part of the social club, however I did hear that poops group are going to wipe out guild (confetti recruitment branch) when they are occupied elsewhere and don’t expect it, I heard that a long time ago though, maybe they are just patiently waiting for the right moment =\
You can't possibly say your intentions were peaceful when you spawn IN THE CORE. If you want to be "peaceful" go and spawn out on the rim.

DeletedUser47953

As I had stated in a previous post, Domination endgame will make things a bloody mess when the time comes. The incessant hugging is always an annoyance for the more casual players. We come here to enjoy a war game and it isn't very fun to get wiped out by an alliance that started a week earlier and hasn't fought a single large alliance since the server started. That said, I'm not complaining, I've walked onto a server 1 month in out in O33 and taken over the entire ocean, beat up smaller alliances, recruited every active player around me, and then chosen one careful pact to solidify an ocean border while prosecuting full war on another front. Here, the game is that every active player in EN and many from the regional servers has come here to see who can win the first Domination server. As a result, most experienced players are trying to position themselves to be relevant when Domination begins. That may mean avoiding wars of attrition with the other big groups until you have no choice, but to fight to stop them from winning. At least it won't take a year until the bloodbath begins. Everyone has 2 and half months to get in position. As the Domination approaches, alliances will begin to decide to start fighting against those who are in a position to win. I'm on a restart since I popped in close to VG, did my normal thing getting a group together, and promptly got massively zerged by VG once my group was out of BP and started expanding. Honestly, I'd have done it to them if the shoe was on the other foot. Haven't decided if I'm gonna restart my own group or just join some amicable crew in my new area. Who cares, I play for fun, not as a job. Regardless, I will say this. It will be a distinct pleasure to watch the 6 or more alliance cuddle fest turn into a cannibalistic orgy of backstabbing and bloody murder. Happy Hunting! ;)

DeletedUser48256

Criki, are you aware this is a war game?

Grepo? A war game? Mate you've got the wrong game. We prefer to cuddle here, not make war
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser54360

IMAO Criki is simply explaining to the lesser mortals his mind set . I see no sign of him complaining.

He would rather lose on his terms than win on yours . It is perhaps a bit too subtle a message for some of the dim wits - but i get you.

CRIKI come and join the LOTR set up in the next world and I promise you a group is being put together that will once and for all take all the trash and the trash talkers out .

Anyway VG is going to get pummelled and Golden twins will have to make some harsh choices further down the line about who will be making the cut .

60 slots is only enough for PINKY or PERKY they cant both win the goodies . 60 seats 120 bums ..

Glad it is not my problem.

Again anyhow ........

CRIKI make a date in your diary and come and bestride the Grepolis stage (alongside the LOTR crew) like later day Titan's in the next world .

We will rip them up Gold or no Gold.

You got my repect and sympathy which is worth a damm sight more than the opinions of your rent a mob detractors.

DeletedUser55961

IMAO Criki is simply explaining to the lesser mortals his mind set . I see no sign of him complaining.

He would rather lose on his terms than win on yours . It is perhaps a bit too subtle a message for some of the dim wits - but i get you.

CRIKI come and join the LOTR set up in the next world and I promise you a group is being put together that will once and for all take all the trash and the trash talkers out .

Anyway VG is going to get pummelled and Golden twins will have to make some harsh choices further down the line about who will be making the cut .

60 slots is only enough for PINKY or PERKY they cant both win the goodies . 60 seats 120 bums ..

Glad it is not my problem.

Again anyhow ........

CRIKI make a date in your diary and come and bestride the Grepolis stage (alongside the LOTR crew) like later day Titan's in the next world .

We will rip them up Gold or no Gold.

You got my repect and sympathy which is worth a damm sight more than the opinions of your rent a mob detractors.
Finally someone intelligent is found on the world of grepolis :)

DeletedUser54360

Crash .. Oh dear God that is the sound of your credibility being decimated. ;)

"Verboten agreement mit der WG devil ist !! Sie ist der seben kinder aus Satan nicht war :mad:"

IF you think YOU get a roasting here on EXTernal

Just sit and wait a while for the psycobabble cognoscenti to mobilise and expalain to you in detail why we are both wrong .
wrong wrong wrong as can be ..

But we aint!! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser47953

New shitkickers.... Smackin' You's Around....

Edit: Y'all wanna join don't you?

DeletedUser55307

You all hug and trade bp for the most part criki one of the very few good leaders around in all the recent worlds I've trolled most of you guys have ganged up on his alliance and given a certain alliance a win just so you can have a crown award you guys don't even care about the profile boost from a real win very few of you guys have legitimate wins in the entire history of grepo you all have had a allie feeding favor in wonder stage it's truly going to be fun to see this world play out you can't do that here you all will start to run back to revolt or conquest once you realize you truly have to win this world end game

You all hug and trade bp for the most part criki one of the very few good leaders around in all the recent worlds I've trolled most of you guys have ganged up on his alliance and given a certain alliance a win just so you can have a crown award you guys don't even care about the profile boost from a real win very few of you guys have legitimate wins in the entire history of grepo you all have had a allie feeding favor in wonder stage it's truly going to be fun to see this world play out you can't do that here you all will start to run back to revolt or conquest once you realize you truly have to win this world end game
punctuation's mofo do you use them?!

But on a serious note I agree that it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

At the end of the day only 1 ally can get the fancy new badge.

Question is...... who will it be?

DeletedUser55307

punctuation's mofo do you use them?!

But on a serious note I agree that it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

At the end of the day only 1 ally can get the fancy new badge.

Question is...... who will it be?
That for smart people