Trash Talk

DeletedUser56177

Hello, i'm a German Player, so please dont hate me for my english;)
i will Play this World but i See no datas about night Bonus. therme are no night Bonus in this country?

DeletedUser56177

ohh a trump voter what Zendax;)
so there is no night bonus? would like that

Zendax

Phrourach
P4ngFKqSo4.png

DeletedUser51423

Hello my lovelies.

Let me remind you it is against the forum rules to accuse another player of cheating. If you feel that another player is cheating send in a support ticket. DO NOT bring it to the externals.

DeletedUser41532

From reading the forum a few weeks back I was under the impression that RF are a good alliance, that is the biggest joke in the history of grepolis. Guys can't land a CS on a remote city, even though they tried 3 times, 50% morale sucks but they don't know that, obviously (gold can't buy you a brain, sadly) and to top it off, on a 90% their island they build walls :D
What is this alliance, a bunch of drunk shmucks?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rurick

Chiliarch
From reading the forum a few weeks back I was under the impression that RF are a good alliance, that is the biggest joke in the history of grepolis. Guys can't land a CS on a remote city, even though they tried 3 times, 50% morale sucks but they don't know that, obviously (gold can't buy you a brain, sadly) and to top it off, on a 90% their island they build walls :D
What is this alliance, a bunch of drunk shmucks?
Well, we are crazy russians snatches sabers and rush to machine guns. Let's talk about your personal success. How are you? Have you already captured about ten of our cities, or perhaps twenty?

Last edited:

DeletedUser10810

Well, we are crazy russians snatches sabers and rush to machine guns. Let's talk about your personal success. How are you? Have you already captured about ten of our cities, or perhaps twenty?

{{With pop corn}} Really like to see the reply here from MH.