Newspaper Trash Talk

DeletedUser56118

I see that here people are actually accepting this forum thread as it is. It's for flaming each other, and now it's up to everyone to create some toxic down below. ;)

DeletedUser56118

I'm very interested in why some players here is rushing their first cities.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Even when the protection drops, you can only attack peoples 2nd city, and I believe that the 1st place here can't attack anyone.

DeletedUser56118

you can attack, just not conquer
Even though this system has a major flaw, it clearly says "attack prevention".

wiki said:
On casual worlds players cannot attack other players when there is more than 20% difference in points between them. This improves the experience of smaller players as they can only be attacked by players that have the same range of strength.

Example: If player has 1000 points, he cannot attack a player who has less then 800 points. He also cannot attack a player who has more than 1200 points.

DeletedUser56060

thats not what i meant... i meant you can attack peoples first cities. no clue about the whole best person not being able to attack thing. but you should def be able to attack peoples first cities... just not conquer them

DeletedUser54866

Major flaw in this server is going to be the +-20% attack rule. This needs to be at least lifted for inter alliance attacks., allowing lager members to hand off cities to smaller. Keeping alliance members around the same size. Currently to prepare an op, would be a nightmare. With only a few members being able to attack the same target. Yet all members can support cities. Going to make taking cities just about impossible. Very hard to teach newer players if you can't attack the same targets, and fallout is going to huge when you need to attack players oceans away with the current speeds just to be able to fight.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser56118

thats not what i meant... i meant you can attack peoples first cities. no clue about the whole best person not being able to attack thing. but you should def be able to attack peoples first cities... just not conquer them
Well you cant attack people who has 20% less points than you have. And when I wrote my post, 1st place couldnt attack anyone.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
I am really trying to play casual without going cold turkey, sort of a break from the everyday EN server grind.........but out of all of Inno's bad ideas this is probably the worst of them.
Check your skype when you can, just some of your shady mates may be messaging you.. Just saying. ;))
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif