Trash Talk

DeletedUser56386

wE aBsOlUtElY dIsAgReE wItH ThE uSe Of LoW mOrAlE dRiVeRs AnD wIlL NoT uSe ThEm, NoR wIlL wE sUpPoRt SiEgEs UsInG oNe. wE fEeL lMd Is RuInInG sErVeRs. iF yOu ChOoSe tO uSe LmD aGaInSt uS wE wIlL sEe tO iT yOuR LeAdErShIp GeT vErY uSeD tO tHe SoUnD oF tHeIr AlArMs.

DeletedUser39931

HoP and CR
come on that all you got
KING SOOS send all the LMD'S you got

elliseh

Chiliarch
HoP and CR
come on that all you got

smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser18700

wE aBsOlUtElY dIsAgReE wItH ThE uSe Of LoW mOrAlE dRiVeRs AnD wIlL NoT uSe ThEm, NoR wIlL wE sUpPoRt SiEgEs UsInG oNe. wE fEeL lMd Is RuInInG sErVeRs. iF yOu ChOoSe tO uSe LmD aGaInSt uS wE wIlL sEe tO iT yOuR LeAdErShIp GeT vErY uSeD tO tHe SoUnD oF tHeIr AlArMs.

Please mate, can you just type normally. It hurts my head to look at that.

DeletedUser52443

You made an account to type that? lol

HoP brought the LMDs and now LotR pack our few. I personally don't like them but won't stop supporting one siege-ing HoP
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser18700

Please mate, i've had an account since 2011. Old school me man. In fact so old i've just been trying to explain what irony is to a 16 yr old dutch guy on our team. (he didn't get it and suggested it could be an age thing, geez) Now I do feel old.

DeletedUser56386

You made an account to type that? lol

HoP brought the LMDs and now LotR pack our few. I personally don't like them but won't stop supporting one siege-ing HoP
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
As soon as I saw that it instantly got the copypasta treatment and when I saw there was a trash talk thread seemed like the perfect place to post.

DeletedUser39931

HoP and CR
come on that all you got

you got 2 cities well done
6 weeks of spam attacks and the 8 CS'S your alliance actually sent im not sure thats a good return for your money

DeletedUser39931

but i would like to thank HoP and CR for the spam attacks .
as i dont have time to go to buy beer without the attack alarm going off so thanks to them ive been sober for a week for the first time in 9 yrs.

thankyou HoP you did what 3 yrs of AA meetings couldnt do

King Soos

Strategos
as i dont have time to go to buy beer without the attack alarm going off so thanks to them ive been sober for a week for the first time in 9 yrs.

now first off I would love to know what you classify as being spam? Ive attacked you maybe 3 times in the past week lol (and dont try pretend you have an alarm)
second of all :) if your being spammed do like me and ghost :) then the attacks stop

DeletedUser39931

now first off I would love to know what you classify as being spam? Ive attacked you maybe 3 times in the past week lol (and dont try pretend you have an alarm)
second of all :) if your being spammed do like me and ghost :) then the attacks stop

i wont ghost keep it coming

i actually said thankyou to skipjacker today cos you all left it till 8 am instead of 5 am before you all started today

and your alliance loves sending attacks and cancelling them.

like i said keep coming
revenge is in my player name for a reason

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39931

you all lacking 5.5 hrs sleep im feeling fresh
i can go for another week on that much sleep

DeletedUser54965

you arent being spammed... i can show you spam... promise you quit in less than a week

DeletedUser39931

you arent being spammed... i can show you spam... promise you quit in less than a week

haha you really dont know me
i told DESTRUCTIVE ALLIANCE and THE CHOSEN
NOW IM TELLING YOU

DeletedUser39931

I'L TELL you what king soos
me and you one on one

no lmd's no spam attacks
no alliance support nothing me and you

LETS GO

i know you have t weigh up your options

COME ON BRUV I STILL HERE

DeletedUser56078

one on one that proves? who is better attacker or who is better defender?
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser54965

I'L TELL you what king soos
me and you one on one

no lmd's no spam attacks
no alliance support nothing me and you

LETS GO

i know you have t weigh up your options

COME ON BRUV I STILL HERE

lol you know why i use LMDs? 1 reason... i can take more cities at once... without LMD id still take your cities... you are like a rim player... i would even take your cities online

DeletedUser56386

Imagine not using City Names to poorly troll because you have ego issues.