Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser51423
  • Start date

1saaa

Strategos
Why call me out?
The whole server I’ve been fighting against multiple alliances with a max of 1 pact.
Why not call someone else out, maybe someone getting LTS from 4 alliances?

That’s much worse than changing alliance to continue fighting properly.
Just because other teams have done things that are arguably worse and more deserving of being called out that does not mean that you get a free pass to not be called out.

Now this is a message to Hug This players in general: if your criticised by someone else please do not wave True Fears mergers in our faces again and tell us to jump on that instead. It kinda throws away otherwise legitimate criticisms.

DeletedUser52215

I don’t want to sound rude, I don’t have any issues with anyone but 1saaa do you play this world? I mean 5 cities and 8k BP...

Moving alliance isn’t at all wrong, I was a leader sure, but they have new ones and are doing fine.

1saaa

Strategos
I don’t want to sound rude, I don’t have any issues with anyone but 1saaa do you play this world? I mean 5 cities and 8k BP...

Moving alliance isn’t at all wrong, I was a leader sure, but they have new ones and are doing fine.
I suck at the game :( I know it and i am doing my best to improve.

I have nothing against you either Stannis. I'm just fed up of people deflecting anything sent their way and bashing True Fear again. It's boring and even if they deserve it I'm fed up of seeing it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

lol 1saaa, i hope you are joking.

I will "bash" TF anytime i feel like it, just like i do with any other alliance that plays against the intended way the game was meant to be played. Like Stannis said, maybe you should play the game instead of just being on these externals. That way, maybe you would understand why someone would choose to play rather than quit.

DeletedUser56155

lol 1saaa, i hope you are joking.

I will "bash" TF anytime i feel like it, just like i do with any other alliance that plays against the intended way the game was meant to be played. Like Stannis said, maybe you should play the game instead of just being on these externals. That way, maybe you would understand why someone would choose to play rather than quit.

Only I know how this game was meant to be played, anyone who plays differently is worthy of being talked down to.

Pretty sure at this point this guy is nothing but ego... the rest of him was slowly consumed by it.

DeletedUser21560

Only I know how this game was meant to be played, anyone who plays differently is worthy of being talked down to.

Pretty sure at this point this guy is nothing but ego... the rest of him was slowly consumed by it.

If you were meant to have sister alliances and academies there would have been an option to do it. Enough said about that.

Im not talking down to anyone, you on the other hand talked down to Stannis, and before that someone tried to point out the hypocrisy of us "merging" in 3 players while we were knocking TF for doing the "same"

420 players vs 3. To me there is a big difference

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

LOL nope

Didn't you just get Ray the errand boy to take your city rather than go to the huge inconvenience of defending it?

We clearly do not share the same definition of defending cities. For me defending cities means not losing them to the enemy.

And actually u fed me 14000 bp with your attempt at my city and only then ray the "errand boy" RC the city, just so that i could go get my beauty sleep knowing that u wasted your off on poor bp ratios and in the end no city for you. Smart right ? :)

DeletedUser56155

If you were meant to have sister alliances and academies there would have been an option to do it. Enough said about that.

Im not talking down to anyone, you on the other hand talked down to Stannis, and before that someone tried to point out the hypocrisy of us "merging" in 3 players while we were knocking TF for doing the "same"

420 players vs 3. To me there is a big difference

I did what now? Can you quote the comment where I talked down to Stannis? I was poking fun at the ego maniac, which is you.

You dont merge, you poach everyone knows that. Dont let the haters get ya down.

DeletedUser21560

I did what now? Can you quote the comment where I talked down to Stannis? I was poking fun at the ego maniac, which is you.

You dont merge, you poach everyone knows that. Dont let the haters get ya down.

You as in TF. Yes we are so mean, we keep our one alliance filled with members. We should just not recruit at All right. But as i said before, comments like that from TF are just funny

DeletedUser56155

You as in TF. Yes we are so mean, we keep our one alliance filled with members. We should just not recruit at All right. But as i said before, comments like that from TF are just funny

Buddy, this is reality. I am not TF, TF is not me. I happen to be part of that alliance, but it has nothing to do with my distaste for how you conduct yourself. To confirm this is Capt Clownshoes speaking, not True Fear.

Comments like that come from when you poached (or attempted to) my players when I was a leader in SDSU... Then when you did the same to Oblivion... Again nothing to do with TF... I am not complaining, its a legitimate strategy, I hope you pick up many fair weather members.

Remember only you really know how to play the game so what does it matter what I think:)

DeletedUser38766

Dude, since when are you playing this game?

DeletedUser21560

Buddy, this is reality. I am not TF, TF is not me. I happen to be part of that alliance, but it has nothing to do with my distaste for how you conduct yourself. To confirm this is Capt Clownshoes speaking, not True Fear.

Comments like that come from when you poached (or attempted to) my players when I was a leader in SDSU... Then when you did the same to Oblivion... Again nothing to do with TF... I am not complaining, its a legitimate strategy, I hope you pick up many fair weather members.

Remember only you really know how to play the game so what does it matter what I think:)

Thats cute buddy. U do not have to like me. Theres a big difference in how i do things and how others do Them. I told oblivion how many spots we had. Other teams merge in the whole alliance and then boot 90% of Them. Thats not fair

Its cool that you choose to lose All your cities and go West, but please dont be sore about IT.
I never tried to poach any players from sdsu, because at that time, the server was so "unbalanced and unfair"

You are All funny, whats the next thing you Will cry about? First its gold usage, then its defending our cities and now its about "poaching" a few players. You Sound to me like a sore loser

DeletedUser56155

Because I am complaining about Hugs play style, and their success to date....

No my complaint is the same as it has been. YOU(Thizzle not Hugs) think WAY too much of yourself and talk down to those who have differing opinions. You try to deflect any criticism back at TF, you do not embrace who you are and what you do. You are a puffer fish, all hot air.

As I said I DONT care who you recruit or how you do it. However whatever you want to call it you actively recruit from members of enemy/ neutral alliances without the alliances knowledge or approval. Back in the day that was poaching, I dont know nor do I care what you call it. I am not mad about it, but that doesn't make it not true.

Hmmm I dont believe I said anything about gold, or you not defending... In fact I sided with yall that it was a tactic.... Sore loser? I haven't lost a city to hugs in quite awhile, you would think if this was just me being sore it would have come up sooner. Oh I see what happened, you forgot that I am not actually all of TF again huh...

Now arguing with you is annoying me, mostly due to your inability to read. My time screaming into the abyss that is Thizzles ego has come to an end.

DeletedUser21560

You do seem to care who we (I) recruit, obviously. I can see that in your views, the only way to recruit one player, is to recruit the whole alliance.

Anyways, what you call poaching, i call headhunting. Yours sounds so negative, where mine is the opposite ;)

Im glad that you are done screaming at my ego, means i can stop "screaming" back
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser48696

I'd like to say something about all of this talk about merging. I realise there may be some history involved here from previous worlds but from a logical viewpoint, I really don't see any issue with TF's approach.

It appears that Hugs have the best team, I think that's a reasonable assumption to make. Therefore, the logical thing to do when you do not have the best team is to create one from the resources available to you. True Fear obviously feel like they started the world with a team that was below the level required to win. So, they are subsidising this with players from other alliances, presumably to narrow it down to a 60 man team capable of winning the world. Perhaps they should be narrowing their team down at a quicker rate, but players are a finite resource these days and it has to be managed.

What exactly do Hugs players expect True Fear to do instead? Fight everyone around them and inevitably fight in a multiple front war which would include the best team on the server? That just makes no sense.

Hell Hounds was created through an amalgamation of three different alliances and heavy recruitment that could be deemed to be MRA style recruitment. We took this approach because it was the only way we would survive. If we hadn't, the original Infernal Abyss alliance would only have somewhere around 15 players. We needed the MAD DOGS merge to try to put together a competitive team. The exact same principle probably applies to TF.

Hugs are a great pre-made alliance. The other alliances here are not as good and some are not pre-mades. They don't have the same number of dedicated players or gold users. I don't believe that Hugs players believe all of their rhetoric about merging. In fact, I think it shows that the one thing they fear is TF eventually putting together 60 good players to match them. I feel like everything I have said is so obvious that everyone already knows it, but nobody is going to admit it and they'll keep throwing the same pointless insults at each other :rolleyes:

1saaa

Strategos
I'd like to say something about all of this talk about merging. I realise there may be some history involved here from previous worlds but from a logical viewpoint, I really don't see any issue with TF's approach.

It appears that Hugs have the best team, I think that's a reasonable assumption to make. Therefore, the logical thing to do when you do not have the best team is to create one from the resources available to you. True Fear obviously feel like they started the world with a team that was below the level required to win. So, they are subsidising this with players from other alliances, presumably to narrow it down to a 60 man team capable of winning the world. Perhaps they should be narrowing their team down at a quicker rate, but players are a finite resource these days and it has to be managed.

What exactly do Hugs players expect True Fear to do instead? Fight everyone around them and inevitably fight in a multiple front war which would include the best team on the server? That just makes no sense.

Hell Hounds was created through an amalgamation of three different alliances and heavy recruitment that could be deemed to be MRA style recruitment. We took this approach because it was the only way we would survive. If we hadn't, the original Infernal Abyss alliance would only have somewhere around 15 players. We needed the MAD DOGS merge to try to put together a competitive team. The exact same principle probably applies to TF.

Hugs are a great pre-made alliance. The other alliances here are not as good and some are not pre-mades. They don't have the same number of dedicated players or gold users. I don't believe that Hugs players believe all of their rhetoric about merging. In fact, I think it shows that the one thing they fear is TF eventually putting together 60 good players to match them. I feel like everything I have said is so obvious that everyone already knows it, but nobody is going to admit it and they'll keep throwing the same pointless insults at each other :rolleyes:
You have looked straight to the centre of this issue and perfectly analysed it. Well done vlad!