Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser51423
  • Start date

DeletedUser48696

Merging is fine when you have the capacity for those players, but acads and pacts is what I have trouble understanding. This server was created with an alliance cap of 60 and that should be the maximum members on your team.

With all respect, I think that is overly simplistic. That is a realistic approach when you have confidence in your team and confidence that you will win. When you are not that confident, you need to fall back on diplomacy and recruitment. I don't think Inno expected alliance caps to have any impact until the end game from what I can see. Up until then, it's all about creating a team that can compete when the time comes. That includes increasing your alliance size and filtering out those who are not up to it.

Otherwise, you would just have a small number (one in this case) of pre-made alliances that are already fit for the end game from the beginning up against a multitude of alliances containing only 10-20% of decent players with no reasonable prospect of success when they are divided.

jameslongst

Strategos
Or you could be a number one team with a massive inferiority complex.

You could be a team desperate for the approval of a certain other team, desperate to show to yourselves and the world how much more clever you are, how much more efficient you are.

Look how smart we are, you scream into the darkness of your moms basement. Surely True Fear will notice and see how good we are. Surely RX will call us."

DeletedUser21560

Or you could be a number one team with a massive inferiority complex.

You could be a team desperate for the approval of a certain other team, desperate to show to yourselves and the world how much more clever you are, how much more efficient you are.

Look how smart we are, you scream into the darkness of your moms basement. Surely True Fear will notice and see how good we are. Surely RX will call us."

Rather that than being the number 2 team who sold out everything they stood for just to become #1 and still only second in the rankings :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Rather that than being the number 2 team who sold out everything they stood for just to become #1 and still only second in the rankings :)

Not sure how TF "sold out everything [we] stood for" yet here we still are on the field with fully DOUBLE your teams DBP. "True Fear" always stood for "Fighting," noob.

Yet you and your crew can take a massive dump in Leon and somehow come out still thinking you pee rosewater. It don't work that way child, you've proven to all the real grep players where you are at when the chips are down. And I know TF has also proven how we stand up under pressure.

Ask all your best players they are former TF.

You kiddos know the story of the Tar baby? You want Uncle James to tell you? Cause that's where you all are at now you just punched your strategic Tar Baby and now no matter what you do or how clever you think you are you're just gonna get more stuck.

DeletedUser4952

Ask all your best players they are former TF.
This statement can lead to 2 ways. It is either not true, meaning none are former TF, or, why don't they stay with you? meaning, best players don't stick with you, unfortunately.
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

Btw, stats don't lie - http://grepolife.com/en/114/alliance/51#1
3 pages of players change hurt my eyes.

DeletedUser38766

Not sure how TF "sold out everything [we] stood for" yet here we still are on the field with fully DOUBLE your teams DBP. "True Fear" always stood for "Fighting," noob.

Bwahaha, y´all see soon where this "Fighting spirit" leads to... James has lost his way complitly it seems lmao ;) you should be ashamed @jameslongst!

Edit: Not to be rude or anything but reading these last posts here sound like we have little Erik minds here. Not that i would have complete understanding what he actually did in EN110.

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
I feel like i have to throw my two cents in here: True Fear fought with honour on 110. obviously they had a fair few rough patches but everyone did.

jameslongst

Strategos
This statement can lead to 2 ways. It is either not true, meaning none are former TF, or, why don't they stay with you? meaning, best players don't stick with you, unfortunately.
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

Btw, stats don't lie - http://grepolife.com/en/114/alliance/51#1
3 pages of players change hurt my eyes.

Not "best players" I said "your best players" among which you yourself number Ian lol. I like your triksy wordsy, but I can play at that game too. All night long.

This is Summer James after all. Sandals James. Nothing to do but make your lives hell for three months James.

UNCLE JAMES

jameslongst

Strategos
Sellout James
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Look at you big ole wanna be's...coming up in here like you just graduated college, but still living at mom's house lmao.

Now we have the amusing spectacle of a number one team whining about getting bullied. Its only just started, gold whores. Pay to Win is over...now you're in Pay to Survive gear, and after three months you're gonna be at Pay to Get Him Off Me.

Number one team. Bullied around by one guy. That guy is Summer James.

jameslongst

Strategos
alright i have a few questions about summer James:

Does he tell better jokes than the normal James?

Does he wear sandals even when its a summer storm?

Does he give out hugs?

1. I laugh at my own jokes more. That's the summer brew.

2. Barefoot in storms.

3. I dont give Hugs, I find them and beat the tar out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52860

To the hugs players can we all just appreciate that “UNCLE JAMES” (sheesh) is just an internet troll; it’s all he’s got! The whole “you live in your parents basement spending your daddies credit card” argument was being rolled out back in EN92, it was weak then and it’s weaker now. Also anyone with eyes in their head can see which alliance came to fight and which alliance came to merge it out, regardless of whatever pish is coming out of his mouth.

James aside (everyone else trying to have a sensible conversation), diplomacy is a valid tactic for a war game like this and can obviously be successful if it’s done right. Some players are happy to play that way and some aren’t. Both ways will fail if they aren’t done right and I guess this server will show which team played it better at the end (*cough* hugs!!)