Trash Talk

DeletedUser39931

moonwalker72n father has just died as he was a member of Dirty south we would like to offer our sympathies to him so here you go moonwalker

you welcome back to dirty south ANYTIME

DeletedUser55889

The Strawberry Dilemma
I really did try my best to contain the laughter, but it's difficult, ya know?

The Big Bad Sophie decides to attack people and she then gets ganged up? ):
409edf938527a1077e7b3889e26f4692.png

P.S - The wall was 6, the leader knew that and lied to his alliance, oh and,
8a4d6606f941af937ea4e4455c833ab1.png

#lolberrytrojans

DeletedUser55889

If you had any brain cells in your non existent brain, you can clearly tell this is not about boasting for a conquest from an MRA that quite truly is too inflated for one's ego to manage.

But I won't touch that subject since it seems to be pretty sore and on a quite interpersonal level to you.
I find it humorous how an MRA still attempts to save itself by distributing lies and propaganda to its own alliance, that is the only reason I have made this post, but now since I had to disclose that information to your coconut head looking self, the magic pops.

Thanks for playing, and no, you're not edgy.

DeletedUser41523

If you had any brain cells in your non existent brain, you can clearly tell this is not about boasting for a conquest from an MRA that quite truly is too inflated for one's ego to manage.

But I won't touch that subject since it seems to be pretty sore and on a quite interpersonal level to you.
I find it humorous how an MRA still attempts to save itself by distributing lies and propaganda to its own alliance, that is the only reason I have made this post, but now since I had to disclose that information to your coconut head looking self, the magic pops.

Thanks for playing, and no, you're not edgy.

I got a chuckle out of this. So thanks for that. :D

King Soos

Strategos
The Strawberry Dilemma
I really did try my best to contain the laughter, but it's difficult, ya know?

The Big Bad Sophie decides to attack people and she then gets ganged up? ):
409edf938527a1077e7b3889e26f4692.png

P.S - The wall was 6, the leader knew that and lied to his alliance, oh and,
8a4d6606f941af937ea4e4455c833ab1.png

#lolberrytrojans
Nice motivational speech
you sure its not whg?

DeletedUser56466

This is the New Voice Of The Mysterons

All attempts to kill off and discredit Captain Scarlet AKA THE RIMLORD are failing.

We must call our Captain Black team of corrupt officials and putrescent pre pubescent punks in to try and finish what we have started .

Activate MP

Last known location of target ? Serious GROUP

Ocean 45 Approach with Caution

Target Status ? Indeterminate

DeletedUser42834

Well, it was a good run. Goldmine on Teos earned me 1k+ gold in O55. RIP goldmine. To restart or not to restart, that is the question. RIP gold-rich O55.

DeletedUser55437

You can earn 50k gold if you invest (gold at very start build marketplaces multiple cities and farm villages)

DeletedUser39931

Old skool grepo finally came back

we have a 1vs1 starting at 00:00:01 on the 15th of july between kinman AND JEROMEGRAZ

the rules of this have been finalized and agreed by both players
so with that said destructive influence and serious respect the fact these 2 going at each other alone i dont wanna see no LTS or snipes from anyone but the 2 players mentioned.

can we also get a ceasefire on these 2 players till its over

if they attack you then feel free to light them up but they should be concentrating on each other

DeletedUser56466

we have a 1vs1 starting at 00:00:01 on the 15th of july between kinman AND JEROMEGRAZ

so with that said destructive influence and serious respect the fact these 2 going at each other alone i dont wanna see no LTS or snipes from anyone but the 2 players mentioned.

if they attack you then feel free to light them up but they should be concentrating on each other
:cool: Light work (for kinman) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser39931

we actually gonna have to call it off
serious wont let it happen

its a real shame cos it could of been a good fight but a serious hug fest is just that

kinman backed out on the orders of wgh
WHAT CAN I SAY NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT IN GREPO ANYMORE

DeletedUser56264

Funny how WHG is our leader and makes every decision about our alliance. Might have to check if someone is planning a boycott on us.Download.png

Pfuhhhh.... that was close! Someone almost made him a leader!!!
Fortunately, we survived against the temptation of the devil and once again WHG was defeated!

I would have loved a 1 on 1, but unfortunately noone ever told any of us about it! Sadly, you need troops for a fight so it will probably not happen anytime soon :(

Jimothy5

Chiliarch

166iy1.jpg